Quote Originally Posted by Zinnin View Post
    I actually tried doing this in tier 14, the problem is infernal literally does shit damage...it's all in the infernal awakening so it's really not worth it at all.

My current opener is Prepull DS with Tier14, switch gear/ pot -> summon doomguard, Corruption, Grimoire: Felguard, Hand of Gul'dan, Imp Swarm, soul fire, Hand of Gul'dan, Metamorphosis, Doom,
    Correct to assume you've found the 10% more dmg on your Super doom + opener (especially if you fish a 2pT16 proc) out weighs 30% less DF by using 2pT15 for prepull?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Correct to assume you've found the 10% more dmg on your Super doom + opener (especially if you fish a 2pT16 proc) out weighs 30% less DF by using 2pT15 for prepull?
    2pc T15 doesn't give a buff, so it doesn't stick like t14. At least that is what I have assumed, I never tested it for sure.

2pc T15 doesn't give a buff, so it doesn't stick like t14. At least that is what I have assumed, I never tested it for sure.
    Just tested this as destro and cb is consuming .8 embers, so it does seem to stick. Although, I would assume 10% dmg is more prominent for demo because of snapshotting doom. I guess it's worth testing. T15 2pc might end up being better for destro if it means you can get an additional cb off.

Should you use molten core procs out side of meta if you have trinket procs up and and dont have enough demonic fury to spend the duration in meta?

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Should you use molten core procs out side of meta if you have trinket procs up and and dont have enough demonic fury to spend the duration in meta?
    Depends on how many MC stacks you have, how long till Amp / DS, how long till execute. Normally I would say no, however if you don't think you'll miss them then yes.

So after some dummy testing (obviously not the end all solution) seems to me 30% less fury cost is going to yield better dmg. I know you run imp swarm, but I could never get as much imp dps that way as just not glyphing it. I know that if you use it on pull you can stay in meta slightly longer, but wonder if the overall dps loss is worth it? I was just thinking if you can stay in meta for say 3 or 4 more casts, that might be enough to outweigh 10% dmg, depending on mc procs and trinket timings and such. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Moruff View Post
    So after some dummy testing (obviously not the end all solution) seems to me 30% less fury cost is going to yield better dmg. I know you run imp swarm, but I could never get as much imp dps that way as just not glyphing it. I know that if you use it on pull you can stay in meta slightly longer, but wonder if the overall dps loss is worth it? I was just thinking if you can stay in meta for say 3 or 4 more casts, that might be enough to outweigh 10% dmg, depending on mc procs and trinket timings and such. Anyone have any ideas?
    10% more damage on doom > 2-3 more tocs/soulfires I would imagine.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    We ( Rapid Eye Movement) sell a variety of boosts. Private message me for more info.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a top level!
    Rapid Eye Movement World 15th 25 man Guild. - www.remgaming.com

I think it's close enough between them that it would be hard to say anything for sure without a working Sim for it, which isn't happening soon I would imagine.

Is it true that you and shinafae use different openers?

Quote Originally Posted by speakk View Post
    Is it true that you and shinafae use different openers?
    Is it really that hard to go WoL or WL and look for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Is it really that hard to go WoL or WL and look for yourself?
    Logs don't tell the whole story. Even if you can get details on when exactly what spells were cast (and can you even do that with WoL ?), it doesn't give the reasoning behind it, and there's no way of telling if the gear someone has on their armory is what they used for any given encounter.
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

In WoL you can view anything that happens with a timestamp with expression editor. So to make a comparison between two players' opener, build a query for all casts they do and all buffs gained.
    In WL, it's just a matter of going to events view and choosing the character and buffs etc. also has timestamps.

You can't tell the exact reforging and gear they use, but you can tell what trinkets they have and when they proc and fade. I would assume at this point, they're not reforging/regemming on a fight to fight basis, so what you see in armory probably isn't too far off. If you really wanna sleuth it out, see how long a shadow bolt cast is and do a little math to find how much haste they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Moruff View Post
    In WoL you can view anything that happens with a timestamp with expression editor. So to make a comparison between two players' opener, build a query for all casts they do and all buffs gained.
    In WL, it's just a matter of going to events view and choosing the character and buffs etc. also has timestamps.

You can't tell the exact reforging and gear they use, but you can tell what trinkets they have and when they proc and fade. I would assume at this point, they're not reforging/regemming on a fight to fight basis, so what you see in armory probably isn't too far off. If you really wanna sleuth it out, see how long a shadow bolt cast is and do a little math to find how much haste they have.
    For the lazy I made two expression edit links for both Shinafae and Zinnin on Iron Juggernaught that include them both having solid procs in their opener. Grain of salt as I didn't look much past that. Using these two as an example as was mentioned in above posts.

Zinnin | Shinafae
    Last edited by Kink; 2014-05-13 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    For the lazy I made two expression edit links for both Shinafae and Zinnin on Iron Juggernaught that include them both having solid procs in their opener. Grain of salt as I didn't look much past that. Using these two as an example as was mentioned in above posts.

Zinnin | Shinafae
    Without looking, i'm assuming that log is the one I fucked up, opener I use is on malk http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4q...D+%22Zinnin%22

I would also imagine the only real difference between our openers is the fact that I am using Drain Life

I've been running a couple of sims with the 4/4 upgrades and I'm seeing GoSup pull ahead by quite a margin (around 3.5-4%) when you add movement and adds. Same result with multiple targets. Weights Haste>Mastery>Crit. Perhaps, with yet higher levels of haste, the fury and burst gains from GoServ are offset by the increased constant damage from the wrathguard?
    Last edited by Taninsam; 2014-05-16 at 11:28 AM.

Crit
    Increases your crit chance by 1% every 600 rating. Soulfire now crits 100% of the time, and gains a damage increase based on your crit percentage, which makes this slightly less...
    Sorry If I have missed this anywhere, but google hasn't provided any answers. Exactly how much damage does crit contribute to Soulfire? Anyone able to provide a mathematical equation? 1% of crit = how much soulfire damage?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Sorry If I have missed this anywhere, but google hasn't provided any answers. Exactly how much damage does crit contribute to Soulfire? Anyone able to provide a mathematical equation? 1% of crit = how much soulfire damage?
    1% crit = 1% damage

Zinnin - why do you not wait for your meta gem proc to pop your imps?

taken from your opener link:

[21:33:12.983] Zinnin casts Imp Swarm on Malkorok
    [21:33:13.092] Zinnin gains Tempus Repit from Zinnin

or do you use the same opener regardless of procs?

90% of the time it should have procced by the time that I cast it, however that proc will give me maybe 1 more imp per fight so if it isn't up it isn't a huge deal. The damage of having imps out for most of BB makes up for most of that.

I use an opener macro and just spam it on the pull.

Nobody else tested stat weights/pet with the upgrades? :'(