Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Concerning changes to our procs and glyphs, are we likely to replace 320 haste with 320 mastery or going pure Int instead?
    It's a bit too early to tell, in my opinion though once we get our hands on a Normal/Heroic Immerseus trinket, Gemming 320 crit to a decent amount would probably be our best bet.

You can gem for crit and hit 35% self buffed even in a live haste/mastery gear setup pretty easily. If you swapped some pieces around (ra den belt/boots vs jikun/qon versions for example) and worked on a more crit centric gearset 40% self buffed is doable with live gear (esp using 2pcT15 w' HTF offpieces). By SoO normal mode ilvl a 50% setup should be doable but will not offspec for anything since destro isn't viable atm.

With the RPPM changes I'm really thinking we'll be using the amp trinket + the presently un named static int+crit proc trinket for demo. Probably still the imp glyph. Its a bit early to tell but without EA 8097 haste may/may not be worth chasing. Possibly a crit > mast > haste basic setup or a more complicated 8097 haste > 33% crit > mastery > crit > haste at least through normal modes.

SO, how big a dps hit is grim of supremacy when used over service?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    SO, how big a dps hit is grim of supremacy when used over service?
    http://simulationcraft.org/530/Pets_...emonology.html

Pretty small difference. For burst AoE or periodic melee cleave, Service jumps ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    http://simulationcraft.org/530/Pets_...emonology.html

Pretty small difference. For burst AoE or periodic melee cleave, Service jumps ahead.
    Aye ive seen the simcraft numbers, was just curious if anyone tried it on an actual raid to see how it performed. Ive seen a few demo locks in lfr pull some good numbers with it, probably would have pulled better with service i guess.

Deleted
    Xuros, I think someone in this forum once said that serv is even further ahead of sub if you know how to use it, I think the main reason for going serv is the extra fury you can generate at the pull,
    Which you really want especially if you have the UVLS trinket, check out Sparkuggz demo guide, he explains the opener,

The mortal srike of the wraithguard gives you 12 fury, the legion strike of the felguard also gives you 12 fury but you can have a 2nd felguard for a few sec.
    I’m at work right so I can’t check the video or any numbers, but I think the opener was like this:
    CoE, grim felguard, corr, HoG, shadowbolt, DS, HoG, Meta, hope for a trinket procc, doom, doom (pls correct me if I’m wrong)

With the 2piece bonus and the fury you get from the 2nd felguard you should be able to stay in meta the whole time DS is up

you can also macro the grim felg. to your DS, so you still only have one button (except for the pull)

Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    The mortal srike of the wraithguard gives you 12 fury, the legion strike of the felguard also gives you 12 fury but you can have a 2nd felguard for a few sec.
    I’m at work right so I can’t check the video or any numbers, but I think the opener was like this:
    CoE, grim felguard, corr, HoG, shadowbolt, DS, HoG, Meta, hope for a trinket procc, doom, doom (pls correct me if I’m wrong)

With the 2piece bonus and the fury you get from the 2nd felguard you should be able to stay in meta the whole time DS is up
    Thats my opener at the time being as well. Recently switched to Service, and that makes it easier to stay in Meta for entire DS on pull.
    My only "problem" though, is that UVLS more often than not proc after my first HoG (mid shadowbolt-cast), which screws up everything.

Only thing that can be added to the opener is a pre-pot and alternatly Doomguard if the fight is over 10 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    Thats my opener at the time being as well. Recently switched to Service, and that makes it easier to stay in Meta for entire DS on pull.
    My only "problem" though, is that UVLS more often than not proc after my first HoG (mid shadowbolt-cast), which screws up everything.

Only thing that can be added to the opener is a pre-pot and alternatly Doomguard if the fight is over 10 mins.
    That isn't really the opener given in his guide...

It's more like: HoG - Corr - DS/Serv - Imps - HoG - Meta - Doom

If my trinket procs I use a second Doom right away, and that cast DG if that's what I'm doing, if not I'll go into ToC or SF. This allows me to get Doom up asap and even if I don't get a proc right away I still have a few seconds to fish with ToC.

Also, since you seem to be having problems with it proccing during SB use this macro:

/stopcasting
    /cast Metamorphosis

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    That isn't really the opener given in his guide...

It's more like: HoG - Corr - DS/Serv - Imps - HoG - Meta - Doom

If my trinket procs I use a second Doom right away, and that cast DG if that's what I'm doing, if not I'll go into ToC or SF. This allows me to get Doom up asap and even if I don't get a proc right away I still have a few seconds to fish with ToC.

Also, since you seem to be having problems with it proccing during SB use this macro:

/stopcasting
    /cast Metamorphosis
    Note that i didnt actually say i followed Sparkuggz opener, but that opener makes much more sense really.
    Have to start trying to do that (and watch the sparkuggz vid a few times).

Also the macro is already in use, so i always cancel my SB and get UVLS Dooms up.
    Pretty sure i found that macro buried somewhere in this thread as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    Note that i didnt actually say i followed Sparkuggz opener, but that opener makes much more sense really.
    Have to start trying to do that (and watch the sparkuggz vid a few times).

Also the macro is already in use, so i always cancel my SB and get UVLS Dooms up.
    Pretty sure i found that macro buried somewhere in this thread as well
    GoServ:

HoG->Grimoire:Felguard->Corruption->(HasteCds) Imp Swarm->(Other Cds) HoG -> Meta -> Doom -> Doom

GoSac:

HoG->Corruption->(All Cds) HoG->Meta->Doom->Doom->Imp Swarm

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    GoServ:

HoG->Grimoire:Felguard->Corruption->(HasteCds) Imp Swarm->(Other Cds) HoG -> Meta -> Doom -> Doom

GoSac:

Any spesific reason you choose to put Imp Swarm before meta with serv, and after meta with sac?

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    GoServ:

GoSac:

Put all your CDs behind the first Doom - HoG takes 1.5 sec to land, and if you spam REALLY fast you'll be able to get the cds (even though they're after meta+doom1) onto the HoG as well. You give yourself 1 more GCD with CDs this way. Also, put Grimoire: Felguard before HoG. The way you've set it up now opens your opener (lul) up for early procs, which may destroy your opener (like you can't hit a double doom cause your first hog procs UVLS).
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

In my experience, I've never ever ever ever had UVLS proc on the first HoG

sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but is it possible to solo-soak leishen's static shocks on 25m heroic? couldnt find damage numbers for that spell, not even sure how much it differs between 10/25 and normal/heroic. if it is possible, what kind of cooldowns are needed assuming about 670k raid-buffed HP?

Quote Originally Posted by mediocregatsby View Post
    sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but is it possible to solo-soak leishen's static shocks on 25m heroic? couldnt find damage numbers for that spell, not even sure how much it differs between 10/25 and normal/heroic. if it is possible, what kind of cooldowns are needed assuming about 670k raid-buffed HP?
    Yes you can.

You Dark Bargain w/ UR up then hope to god the healers are awake to heal you afterwards (helps to pop Twilight Ward to mitigate some damage).

If you don't have Dark Bargain up you can't solo soak it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Yes you can.

You Dark Bargain w/ UR up then hope to god the healers are awake to heal you afterwards (helps to pop Twilight Ward to mitigate some damage).

If you don't have Dark Bargain up you can't solo soak it.
    And you should be asking Hand of Purity from paladins when DB starts ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    Not needed - if you use this macro...
    #showtooltip Dark Bargain
    /cancelaura Dark Bargain
    /cast Unending Resolve
    /cast Dark Bargain
    ... you use it a split second before the static shock hits you, then you use it again as soon as you've been hit, and you've reduced the damage by roughly 80% - the damage you take will be very, very little.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    Don't even need it, but it certainly could help. Only danger you're in in that phase is getting Helm of Command right after.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    ... you use it a split second before the static shock hits you, then you use it again as soon as you've been hit, and you've reduced the damage by roughly 80% - the damage you take will be very, very little.
    If you do it wrong through you dead . Might as well just tell the healer in your section to up their game - it's not that bad overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    I'd try save as much as possible for P3 since we're losing so much survivability by picking DB for soaking.

I just use DB+UR

then when DB is thicking I twilight ward+Dark Regen+HS