Quote Originally Posted by Eileana View Post
    Any tips for me to get some more DPS out of my gear by gemming/reforging it?
    Also pet/grimoire choices.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...einea/advanced

You're at a really awkward haste point. You need to go up or down, either is viable.

Hi my english not so good. I am wondering if 4 peice heroic upgraded helm, shoulder, glove, legs is bis for demonology? Many in my guild say 2 peice but I sim higher with 4 peice.

4pc Demo is not very good, as it affects only YOUR spells and abilities, not your pets' or guardians' (Imps). If you have the appropriate off-pieces, preferably TF, you can easily replace 4pc with gear that's better itemized.

15+ Year Old Account
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gorthan/simple

Is it a good idea to switch (destro) to demo reforging to for 9261 (for agony extra tick as affliction) and than full mastery even without UVLS?

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    You're at a really awkward haste point. You need to go up or down, either is viable.
    Yeah, I noticed a breakpoint after backtracking thread a bit, it was around 300-400 more haste (13700 something?).

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    4pc Demo is not very good, as it affects only YOUR spells and abilities, not your pets' or guardians' (Imps). If you have the appropriate off-pieces, preferably TF, you can easily replace 4pc with gear that's better itemized.
    Yes, I've had very bad luck with gear dropping. Haven't seen Ji-kun Chest dropping for example. I'm going to get Tier Gloves, so I'll go 2pc from Shoulder+Hands.
    I need to replace 2 gear pieces to get easily to breakpoints and see mastery grow dramatically.

Was just asking about gemming for this gear, since my luck is so bad. Hoping to get atleast two pieces next reset .

Deleted
    Anyone has an up to date trinket ranking for demo? I find the list on the main guide hard to believe... What would you pick next to UVLS if you had the choice between:
    - 549 Wush
    - 543 Breath
    - 530 Cha-ye's

Quote Originally Posted by rables View Post
    Anyone has an up to date trinket ranking for demo? I find the list on the main guide hard to believe... What would you pick next to UVLS if you had the choice between:
    - 549 Wush
    - 543 Breath
    - 530 Cha-ye's
    I would never rock UVLS and Wushoolays(in theory, it's the highest dps but good luck ever having them line up), simply because the rng factor. I would say the current best rating would be UVLS and breath or wushoolays and breath if you have no UVLS.
    Last edited by Kink; 2013-06-26 at 03:16 PM.

- 549 Wush
    - 543 Breath
    - 530 Cha-ye's
    Breath.

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    I would never rock UVLS and Wushoolays(in theory, it's the highest dps but good luck every having them line up), simply because the rng factor. I would say the current best rating would be UVLS and breath or wushoolay's and breath if you have no UVLS.
    I was under the impression that trinket stacking was not too important for demo, especially since i have UVLS. I gotta say i like the proc of wush very much as demo but the hit forces me to reforge out of a lot of hit on pieces where i could otherwise reforge out of crit. The hit is the only reason why i doubt between wush and breath atm...

I was under the impression that trinket stacking was not too important for demo, especially since i have UVLS. I gotta say i like the proc of wush very much as demo but the hit forces me to reforge out of a lot of hit on pieces where i could otherwise reforge out of crit. The hit is the only reason why i doubt between wush and breath atm...
    You don't get the plethora of imps from wushoolays as you do UVLS, which just doesn't make it as viable but it's still viable as you can get the high int dooms out on multiple target fights such as Council or aim to get a 9-10 stack on single target. Having cha-yes and breath is a very bland combination in my opinion.

Deleted
    You must've misunderstood, I have UVLS and was wondering what trinket to take as second trinket, to pair with UVLS.

You must've misunderstood, I have UVLS and was wondering what trinket to take as second trinket, to pair with UVLS.
    Yeah that's why I suggested UVLS and breath :3, I only included the wushoolays tidbit for other people that were reading and aren't lucky like me and have not gotten UVLS yet.
    Last edited by Kink; 2013-06-26 at 03:41 PM.

If you are talking 549 Wush vs 543 breath and can handle the hit then go with wush easily, the proc from wush itself is the best proc out of them all if handled well. Any of the other 3 besides UVLS is so close together that you should prio if its higher ilvl.

Deleted
    i supposed it depends on how you'll use the wush trinket procs. UVLS procs goes to refresh Doom, wush procs goes to spamming soul fire. and Wushoo tends to have a fairly high uptime, usually around 30-40%, so it can be a good trinket inspite of the RNG, but you dont really need UVLS+wush to proc at the same time, just need to spend the different procs on differnt things. Nothing feels quite as good when you have 5+ stacks of wush, with DS running and shitloads of molten core procs and demonic fury to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    i supposed it depends on how you'll use the wush trinket procs. UVLS procs goes to refresh Doom, wush procs goes to spamming soul fire. and Wushoo tends to have a fairly high uptime, usually around 30-40%, so it can be a good trinket inspite of the RNG, but you dont really need UVLS+wush to proc at the same time, just need to spend the different procs on differnt things. Nothing feels quite as good when you have 5+ stacks of wush, with DS running and shitloads of molten core procs and demonic fury to spend.
    What makes wusho so great is as you said that you can fire off huge meta soul fires at the end of the proc, and it doesnt overwrite itself because it has an ICD, which breath can do making it less RNGish not more that some says ("blahblah what if UVLS procs and u dont have high stacks on Wusho"). The only bad part I can see about it is the opener doom, but that would be insignificant enough to oversee. But as I said before, the important part is that in this case wush is higher ilvl which will make it pull ahead without any discussion unless way above hit cap which wasn't the case after I checked his armory.
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2013-06-26 at 05:12 PM.

So, now that I've got 510 UVLS, I need a second trinket.

510 cha-ye's
    502 Wush
    522 SPA

Deleted
    i would prolly use the VP trinket until i can get something better like another ilvl 522+ trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    When I sim off tier HTF peice vs tier my dps is 28-30k lower but nearly same stats. Why is this?

Likely because you picked the wrong pieces. Just being HCTF doesn't mean it's well itemized; pick the ones with haste and mastery, and be careful to keep your appropriate breakpoints.

Okay so I've got 543 Lightningweaver Gloves (hit/mastery) or 535 tier gloves (crit/mastery). Also, in helm, I've got 530 tier (hit/haste) and 530 Crimson Wake (haste/mastery).

Should I go Lightningweaver + Crimson wake and neglect my 4 set or should I go for 4 set.