ok i still stab people there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    thats like me playing cod.

ok i still stab people there.
    See if you can stab these two:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Probably! I'd recommend checking the ingredients, though. Things like high-fructose corn syrup are things you typically want to avoid, but it won't kill you
    are their any other ingredients i should avoid?

See if you can stab these two:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YceuXmeWrU

im sure i could find a way /licks knife

anyways yeah.. cooking.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    are their any other ingredients i should avoid?
    anything thats empty calories. (no vitamins & a lot of sugar/salt/carbs) eating good fats & lean protein will be better for you in the long run even if you are still a bit thin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    im sure i could find a way /licks knife

anyways yeah.. cooking.
    Unsanitary!
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    I'm gonna say what i say to all i meet who are like you, saying you can't gain weight.
    For some ppl it's a bigger problem than it is for others cause of the metabolism. But fact is, no matter who you are, and how your "created"
    EAT MORE THAN YOU USE!

If you like so many others out there have problems gaining weight, it's because you don't eat enough. You may say you eat ALOT. But alot varies from person to person. If i were to sit down with you, and count you daily use of KJ and daily intake. I'm 100% sure that the answer is right there!
    Get help and find your daily "balanced" intake. And make a plan for what to eat. It's annoying, but if you really have this problem, then this will help.

Make sure to always eat more than you use, and you WILL GAIN WEIGHT.
    Anyways. Eat healthy food. Lots of protein and healthy fat (fish, nuts and such), it's expensive to eat healthy btw.

But no matter what ppl say, this is the solution for gaining and loosing weight.
    That some ppl have problems with it, is because that many ppl live with the idea that the metabolism isn't that different from person to person, but it really is, depends on how active you are, and what you eat.

Theres so many factors involved, but if you sit down, and really start counting (get some help with it). You WILL SEE SUCCESS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Metabolism. Can't do anything about it if you can't gain weight.
    doesn't your metabolism slow down as you get older though? shouldn't mine have slowed down by now?i also heard somewhere that soda helps slow down metabolism is this true?

doesn't your metabolism slow down as you get older though? shouldn't mine have slowed down by now?
    You're not exactly old...,

10+ Year Old Account
    doesn't your metabolism slow down as you get older though? shouldn't mine have slowed down by now?i also heard somewhere that soda helps slow down metabolism is this true?
    Depends on your age. How old are you? When people talk about your metabolism slowing down, they're talking about old people.

Like Kerath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on your age. How old are you? When people talk about your metabolism slowing down, they're talking about old people.

Like Kerath.
    im 25.9 2 months from 26. at least i feel old.

Well you're not even at obdigorean age, you're fine!

Also how is it that the regulars I see on mmo-c are all so older? Isn't this supposed to be a hip youngster site? I feel so deceived

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Well you're not even at obdigorean age, you're fine!
    umm whats that mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat.

sporespore, did you just call me old?

Well, that's maybe old enough to start seeing some slow down, but I think most of the time "they" are talking about people entering middle age, like late thirties to early forties.

A doctor would probably be able to advise you better than we can!

umm whats that mean?
    Shes trying to call me old because I was alive in 1985. Just ignore her, shes batty from all the pigeons.

umm whats that mean?
    Being alive in 1985. That's like, soooooo old.

Besides, you still eat too little, it's not really your metabolism's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Shes trying to call me old because I was alive in 1985. Just ignore her, shes batty from all the pigeons.
    I'm not crazy! My mother had me tested and then never told me the results.

10+ Year Old Account
    25 yrs old i should NOT be 5'8" and weigh 95lbs
    5'8" 95 lbs?!? Please tell me you're a chick? Shit, even then you're severely underweight.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a slight weight problem.....at 25 yrs old i should NOT be 5'8" and weigh 95lbs. what foods can i eat to gain weight quickly without eating unhealthy foods? i guess i am asking is what should i avoid doing, so i raise my body weight? the food groups i like the most are fish,pasta,steak,(hate pork and sirloin),dairy,and some poultry,along with fruits,and vegetables.(problem is im somewhat of a picky eater as there are certain foods i won't eat.)and no im not going to scarf down mcdonalds.
    Gaining Weight for you is building up body mass, and body fat. And you want to build that up rather equally between fat and muscle.
    So you need the proper nutrition.
    Number one tip: Butter Milk. One Quart has TONS of Protein, and a lot of calories. 2 quart a day would usually cover the calorie amount for an average person.

Generally, without writing a book here now. The best way to gain weight is to go where body builders go. They are in the same boat with you. Because building such body up is essentially the same problem, especially if you don't go with steroids, which would be a very poor choice.
    Here... That shopping list... the first two products will help you greatly to gain weight....
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/weid/weid.htm
    The first result is a product which you make mix drinks with, they provide you tons of calories, because that's what you need first.... TONS and TONS of calories above you daily normal limit. The second one (on that I prefer powder over pills) helps with muscle growth. As I said, you want to gain weight all across, and not just getting fat.

Then you need to integrate that into a healthy food diet. Fish is a great protein (which you need plenty) source. Eat plenty of it, but red meat is great too. Vary that. Veggies for vitamin intake.
    And, even though it may sound like a contradiction at first.. Exercise. Lots of it... No, you will not lose weight even more. you build up muscle.. You gain weight and mass.

Go from there, and you will gain, even fairly fast. 10 - 15 lbs a month is pretty easy to achieve.

Gaining weight is essentially like an Atkins Diet, but instead of eating less, like you would with that diet, you feed your body tons and tons of calories. But with the same nutritional balance approach of Atkins.. Very high Protein, rather controlled carbs.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-01-11 at 01:19 PM.

This is a common complaint among new bodybuilders / lifters who can't seem to make gains. Now people have already said to "eat more" and the quality of food is a concern for the OP. It's suggested to keep a "food log" to be sure enough calories are eaten over the day, since people tend to over or under exaggerate how much they eat. Now this will sound odd, but I heard it from a gentleman I used to discuss medical studies with. He asked one preson how many times he pooped a day. The point was that if you're not actually eating as much as you think, you won't hit the bathroom often. If you're going 2 or 3 times a day, then you're actually eating enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    5'8" 95 lbs?!? Please tell me you're a chick? Shit, even then you're severely underweight.
    It is? What would be normal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    It is? What would be normal?
    For a girl? 120 at a minimum, but more like 130-140.
    For a guy? 135 at a minimum, but more like 145-160.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect