Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
LastLast
  1. #301
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,695
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    You're like a hand and a half than me.
    Was that a sentence?

  2. #302
    Elemental Lord Tomatketchup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    You're like a hand and a half taller than me.
    Soooooo, we both look like Auschwitz captives?

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I keep saying I shower twice a day, I don't know where these nasty and totally untrue rumours come from
    I just expected you to be somewhat... taller! For lack of explaining, i just thought of you in my minds eye as a bigger person... if that makes sense

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    So, we both look like Auschwitz captives?
    I dunno, the only person to comment on my waist pulls it and says I'm too fat to find a rich marriageable goldmine every time she sees me.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 05:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I just expected you to be somewhat... taller! For lack of explaining, i just thought of you in my minds eye as a bigger person... if that makes sense
    I am absolutely the bigger person in the non-physical sense, yes that makes perfect sense, thanks for the compliment :3 and no backies

  5. #305
    Elemental Lord Tomatketchup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I dunno, the only person to comment on my waist pulls it and says I'm too fat to find a rich marriageable goldmine every time she sees me.
    Really? Guess I must be too fat for a rich marriageable goldmine as well.

    Thanks for making me feel fat, asshole.

  6. #306
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Thanks for making me feel fat, asshole.
    Pretty much this. I'm about two of her.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Really? Guess I must be too fat for a rich marriageable goldmine as well.

    Thanks for making me feel fat, asshole.
    Any time :3

    Not a good comparison though. Extra fat shows very quickly on a chibi like me. You guys spread it out over like a mountain.

  8. #308
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,486
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Any time :3
    AFK sticking a straw in my belly button.

  9. #309
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Pretty much this. I'm about two of her.
    I am 2 and 2/3 Semaphores. Can we make that a real unit of measurement? Worldwide perhaps?

  10. #310
    Elemental Lord Tomatketchup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Any time :3

    Not a good comparison though. Extra fat shows very quickly on a chibi like me.
    At least I can comfort myself with that I'm not a wapanese...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Pretty much this. I'm about two of her.
    Haha, fatsy.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I am 2 and 2/3 Semaphores. Can we make that a real unit of measurement? Worldwide perhaps?
    I'll make that the official Nordic measurement in my Nordic language.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I am 2 and 2/3 Semaphores. Can we make that a real unit of measurement? Worldwide perhaps?
    We should petition whoever sets the SI units straight away! The universal unit for measuring fat people!

  12. #312
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,695
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    We should petition whoever sets the SI units straight away! The universal unit for measuring fat people!
    You calling me fat now?!

  13. #313
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I am 2 and 2/3 Semaphores. Can we make that a real unit of measurement? Worldwide perhaps?
    We can make units of semas. They could be applicable to weight and neurological function. We could also have 'semis' as a unit measuring degrees of sexual arousal.

  14. #314
    You need to see a doctor. And soon.



    Also, use real units of measurement next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]

  15. #315
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    We can make units of semas. They could be applicable to weight and neurological function. We could also have 'semis' as a unit measuring degrees of sexual arousal.
    So I am 2 2/3 weight semas. Neurological, probably half sema. And I suppose I am semi hard right now...

  16. #316
    Protein shake?

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    You calling me fat now?!
    No no. Just 2.67 semas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    We can make units of semas. They could be applicable to weight and neurological function. We could also have 'semis' as a unit measuring degrees of sexual arousal.
    You'd all be <0.5 semis then!

  18. #318
    Elemental Lord breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    silvermoon
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    You need to see a doctor. And soon.



    Also, use real units of measurement next time.
    i am using real units of measurement. i have never had reason to use metric or si.

  19. #319
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,486
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    You'd all be <0.5 semis then!
    In the weight department I would be much larger than that.

    I'm pretty sure in measure of perversitude my measurement of Semis is approaching 0. Such a flawed UOM.

  20. #320
    Well, at least this thread turned out to make me feel better about my weight, time to go home and sleep :3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •