Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    meat dumplings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Something like this:
    that poor poor steak...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I might just be remembering badly, I dont think Ive had steak in like...8 years But then I remembered steak and mushroom pie, and that worked.
    Mushroom is my favourite kind of pie! But... I don't think steak in pie counts as steak...

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    It's only disturbing because you like it. Still working on those messenger pigeons btw.
    You know me well.

steak in pie counts as steak...

You know me well.
    Yeah, I can't say I'm surprised you like meat in the pie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehorn View Post
    the average caloric intake is 2000 for a female, if you truly are eating only 1k a day i can see why you're so thin. try to stay away from soda because it's just empty calories. there is no nutritional value, it really is just sugar and water. Try to eat a decent mix of whole grain breads, lean meats such as fish, turkey, chicken (occasional steak is still good). Good fats that are high in poly and monounsaturated fats are good (usually in almonds/peanut butter/mayonnaise). Of course as everyone else mentioned try to include veggies and fruits.

For me, i wake up and have a big bowl of oatmeal, this gives you lots of low glycemic carbs (good for your digestion and won't spike your blood sugar levels).
    tuna with mayo and wheat bread, apple with peanut butter, turkey with spinach/tomatoes, these are just a few tips of well balanced meals-snacks you may want, but if your issue is an appetite problem because of some sort of medicine, we can't really help you.
    the medicene is only part of it. it lessens it but does not neuter it. i am simply looking for advice on which foods are the healthiest in regards to gaining weight without gaining bad stuff like trans fats,bad cholesterol,etc.

also, celery makes you hungry. trufax.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    It's actually true. It takes more energy to break down raw celery than it gives you.

I know someone who had the same situation as you OP. They went on a 4,000 calorie a day diet. Now, that's not a junk food diet, just more foods, with bigger snacks. She had to eat 6 times a day to make her quota. She did it eating the same foods you're currently eating. The only addition I can see would be beans and nuts. They're high calorie and good fats, so they'll help to meet that goal. If you're exercising, cut back on the cardio. Cardio is good, but not when done in abundance when trying to gain weight. Limit your cardio to 30 minutes every other day.

Good luck with the weight gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    are there any other foods that have that effect? i really hate the taste of celery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Trying too hard.

Baby, I'm so rich and white, when we get together, its like you'll be dating a cheesecake. I love bad jokes.

Completely on topic: EAT MOAR CHEESECAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the medicene is only part of it. it lessens it but does not neuter it. i am simply looking for advice on which foods are the healthiest in regards to gaining weight without gaining bad stuff like trans fats,bad cholesterol,etc.
    oh, well. salmon is a good bet. lots of healthy fats. pair it with brown or black rice cooked with olive oil, and some veggies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mushroom is my favourite kind of pie! But... I don't think steak in pie counts as steak...
    Mushroom... pie...? What...?

Is this why people make fun of Britain's food?

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:49 PM ----------

are there any other foods that have that effect? i really hate the taste of celery.
    Celery actually has a negative caloric content - your body spends more energy digesting it than it provides! That said, it's still delicious and part of the holy trinity.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

oh, well. salmon is a good bet. lots of healthy fats. pair it with brown or black rice cooked with olive oil, and some veggies.
    Rich with salmon? GTFO.

Cook your salmon with olive oil, dill, and lemon juice, then steam some broccoli and cook a baked potato with it.

Also, if you want to add weight, go german.

Potatoes, Sauerkraut, and Red Meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

People make fun of English cooking because they've never tasted it, and their own taste buds are too limited to understand that the whole reason we had an empire was to get all the best food and recipes!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Hey, who's the ones talking about putting meat in their mouths all thread :3

You guys don't have mushroom pies?

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    People make fun of English cooking because they've never tasted it, and their own taste buds are too limited to understand that the whole reason we had an empire was to get all the best food and recipes!
    The food in the colonies were crap because they only existed to make food in the Mother Country good :3

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys don't have mushroom pies?
    Why would you make mushroom pie when you can make apple pie!?

Do you smell that?

Smells like... freedom.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Why would you make mushroom pie when you can make apple pie!?

Do you smell that?

Smells like... freedom.
    Mushroom pie is salty... Apple pie is sweet... Totally different!

You guys don't have mushroom pies?3
    I think only Britannia and Commonwealth countries still have widespread Savory Pies. Now, they make a delicious breakfast food, so I'm not knocking them, but they just aren't here at all in the US.

anything that resembles it would. but if you eat it with peanut butter its alright (and still makes you hungry).

The food in the colonies were crap because they only existed to make food in the Mother Country good :3
    Yep, thats why we let the Empire go, we had everything we came for.