Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I dont think she can help that.
    Just you wait, I'll have another growth spurt in my 20s!

I dont think she can help that.
    Chinese stretch their children. I mean maybe it would help is all I'm saying. Put her on the rack!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    That seems very early for dinner. You could try eating later into the night. That way your body fattens up more from the food. And if it makes you hungrier you'll eat more, win win.
    i usually wait 1-2 hours before eating breakfast...so i get up at 8/9. eat at 9-11.....then eat again at 5/6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Chinese stretch their children. I mean maybe it would help is all I'm saying. Put her on the rack!
    Careful, I think she'd enjoy that.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    usually i get up eat breakfast and then 8 hrs later eat supper. breakfast is usually one of these cereal/poptarts/oatmeal. supper is usually one of these fish/buffalo wings/chicken legs/a bunch of snack food/frozen pasta meal/steak/tater tot casserole(one of my favs)/indian food/popcorn if im not hungry or one of many other foods i feel like eating....it depends on whatever im feeling like eating that day. i usually end up skipping lunch.
    if possible cook an egg or two with your oatmeal. and mebbe have some cold meats. for lunch at least eat something light like a sandwich, soup, or salad (with toppings like meat/veggies/nuts/cheese, mind you!).
    might up your appetite if you eat 3 meals a day.

usually i get up eat breakfast and then 8 hrs later eat supper. breakfast is usually one of these cereal/poptarts/oatmeal. supper is usually one of these fish/seafood/buffalo wings/chicken legs/a bunch of snack food/frozen pasta meal/steak/tater tot casserole(one of my favs)/indian food/popcorn if im not hungry or one of many other foods i feel like eating....it depends on whatever im feeling like eating that day. i usually end up skipping lunch. i may or may not follow up with a additional snack food 3-4 hours later. usually some sort of popcorn/nuts/chips and cheese dip/ice cream.
    No lunch?

I'm like you though I only eat when I get hungry and I weigh 120 pounds and I'm almost 6 feet tall!

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    i usually wait 1-2 hours before eating breakfast...so i get up at 8/9. eat at 9-11.....then eat again at 5/6.
    I've heard that ideally you should basically always be munching on something. Instead of having three large meals, you have like six or eight tiny little meals, so that your body is always digesting something, always metabolizing something. I don't know if this applies for weight gain, though.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Just you wait, I'll have another growth spurt in my 20s!
    Cool, you'll become 5'0.8

Try eating at like 7-8ish maybe? 5 is quite early. Most restaurants near where I live don't even open till 5:30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, you'll become 5'0.8
    Being a little optimistic there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try eating at like 7-8ish maybe? 5 is quite early. Most restaurants near where I live don't even open till 5:30.
    i stay up too late to get up that early.....i usually dont wake up till 8-9.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Don't trust anything Chinese. During middle school my mother said my puberty was late and made me take a bunch of weird Chinese "alternative medicine". Hadn't grown an inch since.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:21 AM ----------

i stay up too late to get up that early.....i usually dont wake up till 8-9.
    No no I mean dinner.

Don't trust anything Chinese. During middle school my mother said my puberty was late and made me take a bunch of weird Chinese "alternative medicine". Hadn't grown an inch since
    Blaming the Chinese for being short, thats a racism Ive never seen before!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought she was British.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I thought she was British.
    She is, now you've confused me.

My mother's just the sort of "I believe" whackjobs who thinks prayer heals cancer.

Deleted
    Well, to put it simple: eat more of everything.

You must go on the seefood diet my friend.

You see it, and you eat it.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-01-11 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mother's just the sort of "I believe" whackjobs who thinks prayer heals cancer.
    Wait, aren't you British? When did you move to Oklahoma? o.O

this is pretty much my fav snack

just tomato, mozarella, and basil!

Not really. Most traditional Chinese cures/medicines are all based on superstition and are generally worthless if not harmful for you. I walk past the overpriced bullshit isle every week when I go shopping.