LFR Queue Hotfix ?

So I was trying to run some LFR's earlier and had a guildie healer queue me in as usual. Once inside, he left group and it kicked me and the other dps out. Normally this only happens if they dont accept and leave before you go inside. Did blizzard finally fix this issue where people would use healer/tank queues to get in and then the raid waits another 5 minutes queueing the 3 healers that left because the were only in to queue other people ? I'm not complaining because this helps the queues go faster if people are the legitimately. I am just wondering if people are noticing this as well, or if my case was a freak instance of this happening.

wasn't this fixed years ago, even before lfr, when people used tanks to get into lfd dungeons faster?

They said they changed this a while ago (I thought in Cata), but I know people who've done it without getting kicked, or I thought I did
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

No this worked yesterday, and every time I run LFR on any of my toons so far this expansion. Yet all three times we tried it today, I would get kicked. So perhaps it was hotfixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting kicked when one leaves IS the fix.

People were selling fast queues by signing as tank and the leave, so it was changed to one leave = rest kicked..

Working as intended..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

They changed this back a few months after LFR first came out dec 2011, so early 2012.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is meant to happen? I still use my bros healer to join and it has never kicked me.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-01-11 at 08:47 AM.
    Aye mate

Yes, it is meant to happen.

I'm glad people on my realmpool (or wherever the people in lfr come from) don't use it often. It f**** up the queue for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    This is meant to happen? I still use my bros healer to join and it has never killed me.
    As long as he stays in it's ok. If he leaves shortly after entering you'd get kicked with him.

I see no problem with it as long as the person you queued with stays in the group to complete the dungeon. I do it as a tank for my friends all the time and we often have a healer come along

don't abuse the system help it!

Deleted
    Certainly not fixed on EU realms as of Thurs, 10.01.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    As long as he stays in it's ok. If he leaves shortly after entering you'd get kicked with him.
    Sorry that was a realy shit typo lol was meant to be kicked. And no i have never been kicked and he leaves right away.
    Aye mate

The healer is leaving too early. Just have him stay in LFR and AFK / wait for the group to kick him. My guild has plenty of 90s just chilling alt-tabbed out, so there's never a shortage of LFR insta-queues.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    The healer is leaving too early. Just have him stay in LFR and AFK / wait for the group to kick him. My guild has plenty of 90s just chilling alt-tabbed out, so there's never a shortage of LFR insta-queues.
    Thats what is wrong with the system, people like your guild abusing it. Instead of giving proper advise as in, get a healer to come with you and do the run or roll a healer/tank you just say hey lets add to the problem and tell you to get them to afk out instead. Pathetic.