Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #121
    Get off your ass go see a doctor and discuss your options or ..........die

    seems like a pretty simple choice

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    I stand corrected

    However I would still recommend eating little and often as it would be easier to judge hunger and manage cravings and binge eating and before Harzaka jumps down my throat, I would agree the main ingredient to weight loss in self-discipline and managing cravings and such will mainly come from yourself.

  3. #123
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,122
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    However I would still recommend eating little and often as it would be easier to judge hunger and manage cravings and binge eating
    I actually agree, if that's what someone is the most comfortable with. Weight loss obviously involves some amount of discipline, but meal frequency shouldn't necessarily be a struggle. If 5-6 meals feels better than 3, then I don't really see anything wrong with it.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  4. #124
    Quitting anything or starting something completely new is hard.

    It's easier to substitute one thing for another, generally in baby steps (e.g. meth -> beer -> coffee -> herbal tea). Or in your case, unhealthy foods towards healthier foods, larger portions to smaller portions, activities involving no real exercise towards activities involving increasing exertion, et cetera.

    Don't beat yourself up if you slip back & have moments where you say "fuck it", it always happens to everyone & it's just part of the process of getting where you want to go, you just keep substituting until it becomes a natural part of your life.

    But frankly, it sounds like you're at a point where your best first step would be getting a decent professional opinion. Start with your local doctor & he should be able to point you in the right direction.

  5. #125
    Hey man I know how you feel. This time last year I weighed around 350 pounds and im 5ft 11. Tell you the truth at the time I was disgusted sick to my stomach everytime I looked at myself in the mirror. Or even just when I was sitting around doing nothing I felt like total shit.

    That's when I decided I wanted to do something about it. I started looking up every Google link I could about ways people loose weight. Until I was tired of looking and finally found what I was going to try, I remembered back to when I was in high school and I noticed one of my friends who lost a lot of weight over one summer break and he said it was due to the Atkins diet. Of course he said it was dangerous and there has been a lot of rumors going around at how it could be damaging to your kidneys liver etc. But I was tired of waiting so I done more research on low carb diets in general.

    I finally had something I could follow I went on a diet that cut out almost all carbs, by taking it to the extreme and lowering my carb intake to 20g a day. I went to lowcarbdiets.about(dot)com/ which has all the information you need about how to manage yourself while on the diet and how much carbs any particular type of food has. When you go shopping look at food labels and keep track of what your buying. Pretty much all breads / potatoes / pop are offlimits. Don't drink anything carbonated(expands your stomach and makes you more hungry), if you want caffeine train your body to start liking tea or coffee. Don't use artificial sweeteners(they still effect your blood sugar levels and can make you crave more sweets(which do nothing for your body anyway)).

    By doing this I went from 350 to my current 220 pounds in about 6-8 months(by going on the diet 1 month then off the next) before I changed up from the weight loss version of my diet to more of a sustain weight version that i'm living today.

    What you need to start doing:
    1. Start cooking for yourself, premade meals or things at fast food/restaurants are literally some of the worst food you can eat I don't care where it is that you go out to eat at they always cheep out to make the food more unhealthy. Chicken, fish, and lean cuts of beef are the way to go. That with salads, egg whites(1 egg yolk has around 70% of your daily max of cholesterol which is bad for the heart(get a healthy heart and you will want to be more active)), and most other breakfast meats like bacon/sausage can be cut out and eat turkey bacon/turkey sausage instead(not only less calories but more protein and not as bad on the heart)

    2. Separate you meals, after waking up don't go right for something to eat since your body is usually burning fat right when you wake up the most, just wake up and drink a glass of water or 2 most of the time your just dehydrated in the morning anyway. Try waiting for your first meal/snack until 2-3 hours after you wake up. then eat every 4 hours after that until you go to bed but don't eat within 3-4 hours of sleeping. This should give you 3 meals and 1 snack. Remember when you eat, your not eating food for taste, it is just a nutrient to run your body like gas is to a car. Do not glutton yourself.

    3. At first you will loose weight just by changing the way you eat. But when you get close to your weight not changing or when you want faster results work out. You can start out by walking on a treadmill(which at your weight may be harmful to your knees) but you can get on a workout bike and ride on it for like 30 minutes a day, buy one put it in front of your tv and peddle while watching your shows, or if you don't watch tv find a way to strap your keyboard/mouse to it and put it in front of your monitor. Once you reach this stage you just want to start getting active again and building muscle this is when you can also start doing sit ups, buy some dumbbells and start doing curls also get those arms in shape.

    Also if you don't feel you can buy something or you don't have room for it, go out and find a gym. When your there to my experience people won't make fun of you or anything but more or less they will always cheer someone on/encourage someone that is trying to better themselves. There is no reason to go out to a public gym because your scared of embarrassment. Remember one day you will be in better shape then they could ever dream of.

    And if you can't do either of those just get out of your house and try to walk for about 20-30 mins a day or if you can't go straight for that long go for 15 minute intervals 2-3 times a day. Regardless of what people say or do to you remember that you can and will change you just have to work at it.

    4. Stay at it this isn't a momentary change, this is a way of life change, eating fat made you fat. Eat healthy and you will become healthy.




    But regardless to what I say the biggest motivator is yourself. I mean honestly I was completely sickened with the thought of being the fat grotesque embodiment that I was to the point that I tried multiple times to even gag myself and become bulimic(which doesn't help any way and will only make your body even more unhealthy and can cause death) but alas i couldn't since I didn't have a gag reflex. But I was the happiest I have ever been in my life when I seen the results week after week of this diet, the way I felt and the weight literally disappearing it felt like magic.

    I hope this helps you, it sounds like you have hit the extreme that I was at/close to. Get better, get healthy, get control of your life!

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I stand corrected

    However I would still recommend eating little and often as it would be easier to judge hunger and manage cravings and binge eating and before Harzaka jumps down my throat, I would agree the main ingredient to weight loss in self-discipline and managing cravings and such will mainly come from yourself.
    I prefer eating twice a day and getting some enjoyment and fulfillment out of my meals.
    To each his/her own.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 05:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    I actually agree, if that's what someone is the most comfortable with. Weight loss obviously involves some amount of discipline, but meal frequency shouldn't necessarily be a struggle. If 5-6 meals feels better than 3, then I don't really see anything wrong with it.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's all about how someone wants to take in their calories.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 05:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post
    Quitting anything or starting something completely new is hard.

    It's easier to substitute one thing for another, generally in baby steps (e.g. meth -> beer -> coffee -> herbal tea). Or in your case, unhealthy foods towards healthier foods, larger portions to smaller portions, activities involving no real exercise towards activities involving increasing exertion, et cetera.

    Don't beat yourself up if you slip back & have moments where you say "fuck it", it always happens to everyone & it's just part of the process of getting where you want to go, you just keep substituting until it becomes a natural part of your life.

    But frankly, it sounds like you're at a point where your best first step would be getting a decent professional opinion. Start with your local doctor & he should be able to point you in the right direction.

    If someone is trying to lose weight, telling them to switch from meth to beer is VERY counter productive and will not help at all.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 05:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewtorz View Post
    Hey man I know how you feel. This time last year I weighed around 350 pounds and im 5ft 11. Tell you the truth at the time I was disgusted sick to my stomach everytime I looked at myself in the mirror. Or even just when I was sitting around doing nothing I felt like total shit.

    That's when I decided I wanted to do something about it. I started looking up every Google link I could about ways people loose weight. Until I was tired of looking and finally found what I was going to try, I remembered back to when I was in high school and I noticed one of my friends who lost a lot of weight over one summer break and he said it was due to the Atkins diet. Of course he said it was dangerous and there has been a lot of rumors going around at how it could be damaging to your kidneys liver etc. But I was tired of waiting so I done more research on low carb diets in general.

    I finally had something I could follow I went on a diet that cut out almost all carbs, by taking it to the extreme and lowering my carb intake to 20g a day. I went to lowcarbdiets.about(dot)com/ which has all the information you need about how to manage yourself while on the diet and how much carbs any particular type of food has. When you go shopping look at food labels and keep track of what your buying. Pretty much all breads / potatoes / pop are offlimits. Don't drink anything carbonated(expands your stomach and makes you more hungry), if you want caffeine train your body to start liking tea or coffee. Don't use artificial sweeteners(they still effect your blood sugar levels and can make you crave more sweets(which do nothing for your body anyway)).

    By doing this I went from 350 to my current 220 pounds in about 6-8 months(by going on the diet 1 month then off the next) before I changed up from the weight loss version of my diet to more of a sustain weight version that i'm living today.

    What you need to start doing:
    1. Start cooking for yourself, premade meals or things at fast food/restaurants are literally some of the worst food you can eat I don't care where it is that you go out to eat at they always cheep out to make the food more unhealthy. Chicken, fish, and lean cuts of beef are the way to go. That with salads, egg whites(1 egg yolk has around 70% of your daily max of cholesterol which is bad for the heart(get a healthy heart and you will want to be more active)), and most other breakfast meats like bacon/sausage can be cut out and eat turkey bacon/turkey sausage instead(not only less calories but more protein and not as bad on the heart)

    2. Separate you meals, after waking up don't go right for something to eat since your body is usually burning fat right when you wake up the most, just wake up and drink a glass of water or 2 most of the time your just dehydrated in the morning anyway. Try waiting for your first meal/snack until 2-3 hours after you wake up. then eat every 4 hours after that until you go to bed but don't eat within 3-4 hours of sleeping. This should give you 3 meals and 1 snack. Remember when you eat, your not eating food for taste, it is just a nutrient to run your body like gas is to a car. Do not glutton yourself.

    3. At first you will loose weight just by changing the way you eat. But when you get close to your weight not changing or when you want faster results work out. You can start out by walking on a treadmill(which at your weight may be harmful to your knees) but you can get on a workout bike and ride on it for like 30 minutes a day, buy one put it in front of your tv and peddle while watching your shows, or if you don't watch tv find a way to strap your keyboard/mouse to it and put it in front of your monitor. Once you reach this stage you just want to start getting active again and building muscle this is when you can also start doing sit ups, buy some dumbbells and start doing curls also get those arms in shape.



    Low carb diets suck. Just watch your calories.
    I eat Butterfinger almost every day and maintain a weight of below 150 because I don't indulge on every bit of food I can get my hands on.
    In fact, I lost weight eating ice cream and cookies and Butterfinger, due to not indulging.


    You shouldn't tell someone to get their arm muscles worked out when they're overweight, they need a stronger core and more leg muscles. Arm muscles are the LAST thing that needs to be worried about unless you're all about vanity muscles, which is stupid. You need functional muscles.

    Egg cholesterol is one of those things called "good cholesterol" that your body needs. Telling someone that it is bad for your heart is ill-informed.

    Just drink about a gallon of water a day and you'l be good to go.



    The one thing that Atkins diets don't tell people is that your WHOLE body needs carbs. Your brain needs carbs to function, if you're taking in less than 20g of carbs a day, your body is just going to be so out of whack that you won't be able to actually do anything.

    The entire post makes me think you're some sort of bot or something, because it's full of false information and dangerous information.
    The fact that you used so many adjectives to describe your body multiple times makes me think that it's just a sales pitch.

  7. #127
    well you seem to be at twice the weight i was when i was at my highest. At that point i had my family help me realise that what i was doing to my body was a bad thing so i started training, which helped me stop gaining weight and loosing some.

    Thing is though that despite that i kept falling back and gaining some of the weight i had lost, so i never really got to where my weight was supposed to be at. Then after a year and a half doing nothing (gonna do some further education at college/university now) i had a sorta "what am i doing with my life". I started to realise that there were certain things i missed from my life in highschool (mind you i was sorta big, shy, and disliked school) such as the social part of it, doing something else than just working in a store and playing computer. May sound weird but i work like a sun mood wise. I will be happy almost all the time but sometime it all implodes and turns into a black hole sucking up all the joy of that day only, and then i'll be fine the day after. This time that was'nt the case though, i had that day (mind you im male, not that day of the month thing) and the next day it was all worse, at work i could'nt really get anything done as all the energy i normally got was sucked away and i held tear's back at work as it felt embarresing crying but not knowing what was wrong. Then later that day i spoke to my father and realised that what i was sad about was the fact that i was'nt happy with my life and i needed to get on with it. Thus i quit wow for good after a long time, and i for te first time ever looked at my own body and thought HELL NO this is'nt how i want to be forever, it had to change.

    For me that has been the strongest factor in trying to loose weight, realisign im not happy with my current body. Now it may sound weird but i feel like i want to be a person that new people i meet wont just look at and think "damn what a sad guy, hes big and doesnt care about how he looks". I would want to feel that the girls i meet actually looks at me and thinks wow, that guy is nice looking or something like that.

    Now this may seem very superficial, but to me that was a very important motivator in for real wanting to loose weight.


    Anyways, good luck with it, it isnt impossible, but i can tell you its hard as hell but also worth it, im almost down in double digits (kg) instead of triple, and the happines from that is indescribable Just remember, you are what you eat. That is the MOST important thing to remember, if you eat crap your body will eventually become crap (well it will be hurt by it) and if you eat large you will turn large (aka eat in moderations, its okay to not feel stuffed etc).

    At demonakat,
    Sure you may be able to loose weight that way but i kinda think that says more about your body than anything else. You probally have a metabolism thats quite high. Also if you want to loose weight, you gotta know if you can FOR REAL control your intake of sweets or not. If you can, sure snack sometimes, if you cannot, STAY AWAY FROM IT! sugar addiction aint no joke, your body will get used to it and crave for more.

  8. #128
    I have a friend who used to be grossly overweight. She was at least 240 lbs I think, now shes around 130 and she lost all that weight in 9-10 months.

    What worked for her wasn't exercise or self control, she just stopped buying tasty foods and only bought filling, bland, low calorie foods like soy flakes and vegetables. She said she ate as much as she wanted and didn't exercise any more than she did before (which was just house chores and a little walking) but still lost weight at visible rate.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    I prefer eating twice a day and getting some enjoyment and fulfillment out of my meals.
    To each his/her own.[COLOR="red"]
    I would like to see you eat only twice a day if you're 500 pounds. Recipe for disaster.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 10:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I have a friend who used to be grossly overweight. She was at least 240 lbs I think, now shes around 130 and she lost all that weight in 9-10 months.

    What worked for her wasn't exercise or self control, she just stopped buying tasty foods and only bought filling, bland, low calorie foods like soy flakes and vegetables. She said she ate as much as she wanted and didn't exercise any more than she did before (which was just house chores and a little walking) but still lost weight at visible rate.
    I think your diet is the most important thing. Obviously exercise + diet is going to make things happen faster, but just cutting out that junk food helps massively. Amazing what you can do in that time!

  10. #130
    Field Marshal Fatbeaverlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    88
    Just lose weight it aint even hard i did it also and i am doing it every year -.-
    Do you even lift?

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by srathgar View Post
    well you seem to be at twice the weight i was when i was at my highest. At that point i had my family help me realise that what i was doing to my body was a bad thing so i started training, which helped me stop gaining weight and loosing some.

    Thing is though that despite that i kept falling back and gaining some of the weight i had lost, so i never really got to where my weight was supposed to be at. Then after a year and a half doing nothing (gonna do some further education at college/university now) i had a sorta "what am i doing with my life". I started to realise that there were certain things i missed from my life in highschool (mind you i was sorta big, shy, and disliked school) such as the social part of it, doing something else than just working in a store and playing computer. May sound weird but i work like a sun mood wise. I will be happy almost all the time but sometime it all implodes and turns into a black hole sucking up all the joy of that day only, and then i'll be fine the day after. This time that was'nt the case though, i had that day (mind you im male, not that day of the month thing) and the next day it was all worse, at work i could'nt really get anything done as all the energy i normally got was sucked away and i held tear's back at work as it felt embarresing crying but not knowing what was wrong. Then later that day i spoke to my father and realised that what i was sad about was the fact that i was'nt happy with my life and i needed to get on with it. Thus i quit wow for good after a long time, and i for te first time ever looked at my own body and thought HELL NO this is'nt how i want to be forever, it had to change.

    For me that has been the strongest factor in trying to loose weight, realisign im not happy with my current body. Now it may sound weird but i feel like i want to be a person that new people i meet wont just look at and think "damn what a sad guy, hes big and doesnt care about how he looks". I would want to feel that the girls i meet actually looks at me and thinks wow, that guy is nice looking or something like that.

    Now this may seem very superficial, but to me that was a very important motivator in for real wanting to loose weight.


    Anyways, good luck with it, it isnt impossible, but i can tell you its hard as hell but also worth it, im almost down in double digits (kg) instead of triple, and the happines from that is indescribable Just remember, you are what you eat. That is the MOST important thing to remember, if you eat crap your body will eventually become crap (well it will be hurt by it) and if you eat large you will turn large (aka eat in moderations, its okay to not feel stuffed etc).

    At demonakat,
    Sure you may be able to loose weight that way but i kinda think that says more about your body than anything else. You probally have a metabolism thats quite high. Also if you want to loose weight, you gotta know if you can FOR REAL control your intake of sweets or not. If you can, sure snack sometimes, if you cannot, STAY AWAY FROM IT! sugar addiction aint no joke, your body will get used to it and crave for more.
    Egg cholesterol is cholesterol, period. You cannot ingest "good" cholesterol any more than you can ingest "bad" cholesterol. Your body reacts to the cholesterol you eat and creates LDL or HDL in your liver depending on a variety of factors. However, egg cholesterol has been demonstrated to create more HDL and large LDL molecules than other types of cholesterol sources for unknown reason. As such, egg cholesterol is not as bad as other cholesterol sources. That said Egg cholesterol is still BAD FOR YOU. Does that mean you should not eat eggs? No. If your cholesterol levels are good, you do not need to worry about cholesterol. However, if your cholesterol levels are bad, it is a bad idea to eat egg under the belief that it is good cholesterol. If you are going to eat cholesterol anyways, eating egg cholesterol is better than getting your cholesterol from other sources.
    Last edited by jbhasban; 2013-02-24 at 12:14 AM.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    Just lose weight it aint even hard i did it also and i am doing it every year -.-
    Everyone's body type is different and some people have a much easier time losing weight than others. And you have to remember, losing 10 pounds is not the same as having to drop 80 pounds for example. There's a lot more that has to go into your daily change, for a longer period of time. As for exercise, it's diet that's most important when you're very over weight. Cutting out the crap, eating healthy and that alone will probably help lose some weight at first. if you feel up to it, a short walk maybe 3x a week also is great. Start small, get to ol ticker going a bit. Don't overdue it obviously, but staying active helps a ton.

  13. #133
    A friend of mine was about 150 pounds overweight. He managed to lose all of it over two years. I would suggest not going to the gym right away. What he did was gradually change his diet. Oatmeal became his best friend. He ate oatmeal first thing in the morning and ate a healthy snack every 2-3 hours or so. Fruits, salads with no dressing, yogurt, sugar-free cereals, grilled chicken breast, steamed vegetables, etc. He was in hell for the first couple weeks but after a while he really got used to it. This was back in college so he had friends and roommates to make sure he wasn't cheating. We threw out all the crap out of this pantry and stocked it with healthy stuff. He talked to a lot of nutritionists and fitness experts and said that diet is the key to weightloss and once you get closer to your target weight exercise becomes essential. I'd say that at the stage you're at going to the gym isn't nearly as important as diet. Just eat early in the morning and eat small, healthy snacks every 2-3 hours.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by srathgar View Post
    At demonakat,
    Sure you may be able to loose weight that way but i kinda think that says more about your body than anything else. You probally have a metabolism thats quite high. Also if you want to loose weight, you gotta know if you can FOR REAL control your intake of sweets or not. If you can, sure snack sometimes, if you cannot, STAY AWAY FROM IT! sugar addiction aint no joke, your body will get used to it and crave for more.
    I'm addicted to sugar, for sure. My metabolism isn't that high at all, I just watch how many calories I eat.
    One good way to raise your metabolism is to drink about a gallon of water a day, there's a specific formula on water intake and how much you weigh, but I don't feel like looking it up right now. Drink about a gallon of water a day and you can practically eat whatever you want.
    A lot of sedentary people drink so many calories in a day, when I was at my heaviest, I drank probably 1200-1800 calories a day, it was horrible. I cut that off and dropped 30 pounds in a month (mostly water weight from retaining water, you also cut a lot of sodium when you do this and the water helps break down the rest of it)

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 01:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    A friend of mine was about 150 pounds overweight. He managed to lose all of it over two years. I would suggest not going to the gym right away. What he did was gradually change his diet. Oatmeal became his best friend. He ate oatmeal first thing in the morning and ate a healthy snack every 2-3 hours or so. Fruits, salads with no dressing, yogurt, sugar-free cereals, grilled chicken breast, steamed vegetables, etc. He was in hell for the first couple weeks but after a while he really got used to it. This was back in college so he had friends and roommates to make sure he wasn't cheating. We threw out all the crap out of this pantry and stocked it with healthy stuff. He talked to a lot of nutritionists and fitness experts and said that diet is the key to weightloss and once you get closer to your target weight exercise becomes essential. I'd say that at the stage you're at going to the gym isn't nearly as important as diet. Just eat early in the morning and eat small, healthy snacks every 2-3 hours.
    Oatmeal is amazing. Especially with a ton of cinnamon in it. I would have had that for dinner tonight, but we ran out of milk and I don't like to add water to my oatmeal.

  15. #135
    Scarab Lord -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    4,960
    Like others have said, go see a doctor before trying to lose that much weight. I know rapidly losing weight can be bad for your body, so there's probably a good consistent way to do it.

    If I were you, I'd try and invest in a gym and better food and get a friend to be an accountability buddy with you so you don't skip out. I've had weight problems too, except on the opposite extreme, I was way to thin. I was around 105 pounds 2 maybe three years now? And now I'm 150 from going to the gym and eating right. If I were you, I'd change my diet first to a continuous stream of eating, it's better for your metabolism. So instead of 3 big meals, eat 3 or 4 smaller meals and small snacks in between. And work on cardio, running and other cardio intensive things burns weight all around your body.

    The good news for you, is that since you're so fricken tall, when you lose that weight and turn the rest of it into muscle, you'll be SO fucking ripped. You'll look like a viking xD
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-02-24 at 07:42 AM.

  16. #136
    dont know if anyone has mentioned it either as i have not read every page of responses. but if you talk to a good physician or dietician there are plenty of prescribed medicines that affect appetite. my fiancé was on one such one (I cant remember what its called off the top of my head) along with Vitamin E (for energy) and with going to the gym 3-5 times a week for about an hour to a hour and a half each day starting slowly on the elliptical and treadmill just walking at a slow pace and mixing in some light jogging. she lost about 60lbs in fairly quick time. also there are surgery options such as the lap band but this is no miracle cure either as you still need to curb your eating habits and still exorcise.

    also as others have said a lot of it has to do with a mental aspect i.e. filling a void with food so a shrink or a councilor will do wonders as well.

  17. #137
    Field Marshal Fatbeaverlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by utharion View Post
    i have discipline, 190cm 83kg 8% bf
    Lol it would have been impressive if you were 90 kg+ and 8% bodyfat
    Do you even lift?

  18. #138
    this is why i never got fat in the first place

  19. #139
    Hey BigKen - if you still check these forums, I'd like to know how you're doing. For you, and anyone else that's in an undesirable situation, I feel for you, and hope for the best.
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

  20. #140
    key is wanting to do it , if you not motivated nothing is going to change you.
    Get a healthy diet and start excesicing.
    If you don't want to go to a gym i would advise something along the lines of ddpyoga really. A friend has been doing that and the results were quite amazing , surprised me as a 'hardcore gym' guy (and yes i thought the yoga part was really that , yoga) , so before you start laughing about the yoga part , DDP Yoga is not really yoga, it’s a hybrid workout that incorporates some traditional yoga movements and adds dynamic resistance, the benefits are lean muscle growth, body fat loss, without placing stress on the joints (which can be quite nasty for heavier people) and you can do it at home. I myself started incorporating it in my workouts as well, the added benefit for me was flexibility.
    and for motivation watch this ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBPn5X53OSE#at=26

    edit : ah old topic , ah well, could be good for others aswell i guess.
    Last edited by Bubalus; 2013-07-09 at 10:45 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •