Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guts View Post
    2.3 Million for one pet.
    No wonder they're pushing out more and more mounts and pets at the store.
    So many people to spend money on something so small/useless :|
    It isnt useless if you know that the money you spent went to something good. And that is the whole reason they managed to get up to 2.3 M.
    And it's hella cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Direhorns nice.... only that they are just a reskinned kodo, moving exactly the same way, just looking a bit different. Thanks for the "new" mount, Blizzard.
    Lol nope get your facts straight?... Its a brand new model using new animations

Hopefully they don't earn that much with all the non-charity pets :S

Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    Some of us actually love trolls, actually a very large group of people love trolls and troll lore.

Edit: Chaud the drop rate might be because they want people to get the mounts on PTR and test them as well. 5 kills and 2 mounts seems a bit high to make it live.
    That depends on how rare said spawn is, look at TLPD, Aeonaxx and Posidus, they are annoying rares with freakish spawn times but have 100% drop. These rares require at least 2+ people and as far as I know aren't aware of the spawn rate. If they share the normal spawn of 2-6hours of the current rares then I agree the drop might be lower. That is unless they are not like Alani who also has a 2-6 respawn but requires that crystal to even kill her. I just hope not all 4 mounts are on these things ... that would p*** me right off, 1 rare model is fine but not all 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    Sooo both DK tier bonusses are pretty useless for frost. *sigh*

Its kinda sad Blizzard has to hand hold tier bonus explanations to quell some (not all, mind you) of the whining.

Deleted
    bet blizzard didnt wanna let go of that cheque to the red cross, cos blizz are so money grabbing they prolly would want it back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    Lol nope get your facts straight?... Its a brand new model using new animations
    hell no , open your eyes, its shiny new skin with terribad kodo running animations, looks good while stationary or when rp walking , but running animations are dreadfull

The direhorn run animation or rather fast walk looks bad, it's model was clearly not intended to move with that much speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    hell no , open your eyes, its shiny new skin with terribad kodo running animations, looks good while stationary or when rp walking , but running animations are dreadfull
    Kodo with animations: http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=22718#modelviewer:10+0
    Dire Horn with animations: http://www.wowhead.com/news=209326/5...1:47238:0:10+0

Now I suggest you keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you.

^Calm down lol

New Mounts just don't do it for me any more.

Cool news about the 2.5 mil. I hope it is spent well and goes to the right people.

i've been w/ this game since about a month pre-BC. i've stuck by it. It's not even fun anymore. Its a grind to get a piece of gear. I've gotten a Justicar on the ally ffs.....not $15 a bucks anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    so...warriors will socket stamina again

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    bet blizzard didnt wanna let go of that cheque to the red cross, cos blizz are so money grabbing they prolly would want it back
    Would you like some tinfoil to go with that "theory"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Would you like some tinfoil to go with that "theory"?
    you need to put your facts right, that's not a theory nor requires a tinfoil...
    you don't need a tinfoil to mock something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasblossom View Post
    ^Calm down lol

New Mounts just don't do it for me any more.

Cool news about the 2.5 mil. I hope it is spent well and goes to the right people.
    Sorry, but it really annoys me when people claim that it is just a new skin when they have no idea what they are talking about. Happens way too often in regards to mounts (even if there are reskins, from time to time).

$2.3M - good job, World of Warcraft community!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Kodo with animations: http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=22718#modelviewer:10+0
    Dire Horn with animations: http://www.wowhead.com/news=209326/5...1:47238:0:10+0

Now I suggest you keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you.
    Thanks for proving my point , its exactly same running animations , and it looks exeptionally bad when running at 100% speed

Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    Some of us actually love trolls, actually a very large group of people love trolls and troll lore.
    Trolls are the least-played race on Horde. I agree that Draenei and Worgen and pretty much everything else except trolls need something.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    I don't use the wow DB Profiler because it gives off errors every time. Fix the addon then ill start using it.