Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    FFS stop nerfing tanks. You do realize they're the least played role right?
    The nerf won't effect tanks at 90. Maybe you should do some research and actually figure out what the nerf was for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUll...ature=youtu.be

And as long as raids only require 1-2 tanks, they will be the least played role.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-01-11 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Some people really need to learn the difference between skin/texture, model and skeleton before coming up with all the hate. :/
    amen to that! I'm so tried reading this all the time, it's especially bad in the TF2 or CS community, every new model that shows up people call skin, I die a little every day at the stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Just a question, does everyone in the party get a bag ( ie holiday pets) or do you roll on the bag?
    Just one bag drops, so you need to roll on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof that trolls and dinosaurs lived side by side!

Quote Originally Posted by Urmay View Post
    So it seams you didn't read the post at all... amazing. You need to go back and re-read apparently you missed something about the new rare spawns dropping the mounts, and yes i agree low work (from most of the team) for a high profit, but 99% of the new mounts and pets are unique. Least wow hasn't gone pay to win.
    I'm about 120% sure he ment the new Windsteed that also popped up in the blizzstore a few days ago....

So what he ment was: Sure that cinder kitty raised a lot of money for charity, but all the other pets and mounts they make for the store also cash in a lot, without much effort to make them.

Which brings me to: HOLY CRAP that windsteed is fugly, BUT got awesome animations imo....
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Since these set bonuses are being changed around so much so soon, I want to assume there's an easy way to get the gear in order to test them out. Am I wrong or is there a vendor somewhere on the PTR I'm unaware of?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."