Thread: Relic of Xuen

Relic of Xuen

Is it worth using this late in the patch? I got one for 5k, wondering if I should use it or just resell it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely worth it, unless you already have a heroic Bottle or Terror in the Mists.

Might depend on your spec

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    Might depend on your spec

what fantastic insight and quality info. rofl.

Isnt it one of the BiS trinkets for BrM?

im interested to buy one but not sure yet.

Yes get it and upgrade it. Terror doesn't exist so that and bottle will be your best trinkets till some time in 5.2.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

There's still a couple of months until 5.2 and Xuen will carry you long into heroic modes, so I'd say 5k is a good investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    For 5k only? Well worth it
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikfuzz View Post
    Is it worth using this late in the patch? I got one for 5k, wondering if I should use it or just resell it.
    Depends if you can get hold of the HC trinket from Elegon and HC trinket from Terrace if you can't, then yes it is worth using.

Deleted
    The way I see it is that if I use Relic of Xuen which is close to BiS for both dps and tank it means that some other class in my raid that does not benefit from Xuen as much, for instance hunters, will get one of the agi trinkets first which will ultimately benefit the raid as a whole more, that and I honestly haven't tanked a fight where I have felt my gear is an issue at all (currently 492ilvl and 3 heroic bosses on farm) so I generally pass anything that is going to be "more useful" for dps, prime example being heroic fists from garajal to our WW monks.

If these things are not a consideration for you then as others have said, it's very good bang for your buck especially at 5k

15+ Year Old Account
    5k?

Good gods that's cheap. Snap it up fast =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

It's still a great trinket for tanking or dps unless you are full heroic BiS, and I think it will last the whole expac for challenge modes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikfuzz View Post
    Mine is still equipped and if I didn't have one I would buy one. As mentioned it's not really out-shined until you get both H Bottle and H Terror.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.