Svisj the Ninjacapper : )

A collection of Ninja Caps™ - I only wish I had frapsed every decent cap I made over the years, this was just recorded during a few nights of playing. Enjoy the music if nothing else! The footage is from late Cataclysm, watch in HD.

Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2013-01-11 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    hehe, this was really nice Smoke bomb OP for ninjacapping!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some really bad players in that video, especially the resto shaman spamming Purge and the Arcane mage standing right next to you. Apart from that pretty nice video.

I was back capping the Horde base. My rogue in stealth mode. But, the towers were guarded so I headed South.

Noob hill was secure. There were 10 guys there. Nothing I could do. I headed further South.

When I finally reached the Relief Hut, it was only me and a Gnome. He had a Kodo and it was gray. I positioned myself carefully, directly under him, and I clicked.

8.1 seconds later he hit me.

Deleted
    You sneaky sneak you ;3 Nice video

My favorite ninja caps are when they're standing next to the flag on huge mounts so you can hide inside them. I miss playing a gnome, you could hide in Taurens
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You make me wanna play my rogue again OP.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You make me wanna play my rogue again OP.
    QFT. The strategy of jumping on the flag is underused. Also if you are horde you can defend North/South towers in AV by standing on a shield in the back of the tower and a lot of times people won't notice you.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornh View Post
    A collection of Ninja Caps™ - I only wish I had frapsed every decent cap I made over the years, this was just recorded during a few nights of playing. Enjoy the music if nothing else! The footage is from late Cataclysm, watch in HD.

LOL! OMG.. I loved this so much. I couldn't help but laugh at all the people that didnt try to break out of it. The smoke bomb was a really, really nice touch as well. Who would have known to be such a great utility to cap with. Well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it, but I couldn't help but wonder how some of those people standing right next to you managed to not notice you were capping. *Mind boggled*
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    I enjoyed it, but I couldn't help but wonder how some of those people standing right next to you managed to not notice you were capping. *Mind boggled*
    it's less obvious with low graphics

Sad your recuperate healed for more there at 85 that it does at 90.

Lower graphics + lack of tidyplates ( or any enemy health bar) = this.
    still well done, but i believe this is footege is from 80% discovered and killed, and what you showd us is the 20% that you actuelly did it

still, very nice.

very nice guys realy

Thanks for your comments : )

Regarding standing on the flag it's a nice tactic yes. If you're ally the red enemy text sort of blends in with the red horde flag (advantage!). If you angle your position right relative to the enemy players, they might not notice you're there, especially if they're occupied with something else. And of course I got discovered sometimes, goes without saying. But 80% discovered and killed isn't really accurate (hint: Clos/Vanish).