Deleted

t14, 25man heroic progress path

Hi.
    So now, last week our guild got feng and garajal down hc and we might go for spirit kings and elegon this week depending on setup.
    What would you suggest to be our next kill, msv those 2 or go for hof/terrace heroics?
    15/16 normal 3/16hc progression, we have gotten sha on 10m but on 25 we have a few players dc or not doing their best, mainly some new people.

I'd say your next two should be Blade Lord and Elegon.

Spirit Kings is one of the harder ones to do.

If you have people issues on sha, definitely don't attempt spirit kings, any and all personal issues will be multiplied there - we overgear the fight by half tier and still managed to wipe there for 2 nights due to silly mistakes. Elegon feels pretty doable on heroic. Wind lord is also pretty easy (we just went there as a stretch goal after hc garalon progression and killed him in 2 or so pulls) - I'd argue he might be easier on HC than on normal.
    Blade lord berserk timer might prove slightly tight if you lose people here and there.

Deleted
    so it is possible to go for normal spirits and then hc elegon?
    i know it can be done in hof but guildies said that spirits must be killed first. soo off to elegon then.

10+ Year Old Account
    u need to kill spirit kings to get to elegon, but its perfectly possible to turn it to normal for kings, then back to hc for elegon.. np
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by monkfish View Post
    u need to kill spirit kings to get to elegon, but its perfectly possible to turn it to normal for kings, then back to hc for elegon.. np
    can confirm that. We have Elegon down but not spirit kings.

Think the basic path is:

-Stone Guard, Feng, Spirit Binder, Elegon;
    -Blade Lord, Wind Lord, Garalon;
    -Spirit Kings, Will;
    -Vizier, Amber Shaper;
    -Queen, Lei Shi;
    -Protectors, Tsu Long; then
    -Sha.

Not sure about the last five, pretty sure about the first eleven. So with where you're at now, Elegon is probably the next target. Spirit Kings is harder than several of the HoF heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
    Think the basic path is:

-Stone Guard, Feng, Spirit Binder, Elegon;
    -Blade Lord, Wind Lord, Garalon;
    -Spirit Kings, Will;
    -Vizier, Amber Shaper;
    -Queen, Lei Shi;
    -Protectors, Tsu Long; then
    -Sha.

Not sure about the last five, pretty sure about the first eleven. So with where you're at now, Elegon is probably the next target. Spirit Kings is harder than several of the HoF heroics.
    I would put kings before garalon and def lei shi before ambershaper and empress. I also think Tsulong before protectors can be argued. but other than that looks good imo.

H Garalon is more of a DPS / HPS check and H Spirit Kings is more of an execution check. It really depends on what your group's strengths are (execution or throughput).

Deleted
    It could be argued that a poor execution on spirit kings leads to bad throughput. :P

Go for Elegon and blade lord > garalon/wind lord

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Favorite View Post
    It could be argued that a poor execution on spirit kings leads to bad throughput. :P

Go for Elegon and blade lord > garalon/wind lord
    Probably better to argue that poor execution on Spirit Kings leads to a dead raid