1. #1

    Gemming and reforge (Need some more eyes!)

    Hey guys,
    So last night I regemmed and reforged. So I'd like some opinion on how it looks?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llaster/simple
    If you think I made any mistakes let me know! I did a lot of research last night and thats what I came up with. I know that I'm missing a bracers and gloves enchant. (STR) Otherwise how does it look? Please keep in mind its to max my DPS. I think my rotation is good. I cam keep at about 50K DPS currently just self buffed!
    Thanks in advance!
    Rallaster
    PS. I have only been back for a short while. I was not here for cata and only been 90 for about 3-4 weeks now. I'm focused on PVE only currently.

  2. #2
    In your gear 1 Str>2 Haste so you're going to want to change those gems.
    Obviously enchant your gloves and wrists.
    Use ReforgeLite or Wowreforge.com to do your reforging

  3. #3
    I will look into the sites. Any advice from anyone else?

  4. #4
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallaster View Post
    I will look into the sites. Any advice from anyone else?
    More advice isn't always better unless the initial advice was wrong. Dossou is correct (and a reputable source of info on these forums).

  5. #5
    You're over hit cap, your under expertise cap.
    You should be gemming hybrid str gems. (so orange str/haste, or purple str/hit/expertise)

    If you really wanted to min/max, you could drop mining for blacksmithing (after stockpiling the required mats, and make a mining alt to supply you)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Donken View Post
    More advice isn't always better unless the initial advice was wrong. Dossou is correct (and a reputable source of info on these forums).
    I'm sure he is. But the STR gem changes are easy to do. I had full STR gems for a bit. I was playing around with them last night. Also the reforge site's all give you different opinions. However I will look at the sites. Thanks.

  7. #7
    run your toon through simcraft, and see what the stat values are, and input them into reforgelite, wowreforge, etc.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    In your gear 1 Str>2 Haste so you're going to want to change those gems.
    Obviously enchant your gloves and wrists.
    Use ReforgeLite or Wowreforge.com to do your reforging
    Ok so breaking it down My +320 haste gems need to be replaced with 320 STR gems? Or hybrid of STR + Haste?

    same with my belt.

    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •