Thread: A WoW crush..

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

A WoW crush..

Maybe this is a wierd topic but I could use some good advice.You see there is this paladin from my ex guild..he's a good player and I'm afraid to talk to him.I'm a really shy girl in real life too.When I like a guy I don't have the courage to talk to him.About the paladin I've never heard or seen him but he has something that is attractive to me.Maybe his skills or his sense of humor but I can't really talk to him since I'm really shy and the only thing I'm afraid of is that he might laught at me.

Thank you in advance!

Send him some newd pics (tasetefully done of course), then later go, "Opps my bad! Sent that to the wrong person LOL"

It's a great ice breaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I know how you feel, I'm a little shy about girls myself so I can't talk to any of them either (I can but not about that)
    But i'm happy tos ee that there is actually Girls who get crushes on guys I had heard about it but never seen it .D

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are shy, be subtle about starting to talk to him. Create an alt pally and as you start leveling, ask him questions about the class. Keep it strictly about WoW to break things in. After being able to feel comfortable talking to him, then you can get more personal. Ask for his facebook, join you on heroic dailies, LFR, 2man old raids for pets/transmog. You have to be able to build up your own confidence as well as showing him that you enjoy his company.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Deleted
    Wow, that's a first when it happens that a girl gets a crush on a boy in WoW instead of the other way around.

*mind blown*

Hey you im a warrior not a Paladin, but i see you over there with your sexy self. LoL, you gotta break the ice girl he is unaware of you're interest in him , so let it be known. Even if its a simple innocent whisper of " Hey how are you". OR! Ask him how much a polar bear weighs ( enough to break the ice ). Good luck!

Being in love is a curse. It makes you do weird ass shit. I advice binge drinking, fall in love with someone else, and you're cured.
    (Take advice at own risk)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    Being in love is a curse. It makes you do weird ass shit. I advice binge drinking, fall in love with someone else, and you're cured.
    (Take advice at own risk)
    What is this? Maybe she is underage. :O

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    If you are shy, be subtle about starting to talk to him. Create an alt pally and as you start leveling, ask him questions about the class. Keep it strictly about WoW to break things in. After being able to feel comfortable talking to him, then you can get more personal. Ask for his facebook, join you on heroic dailies, LFR, 2man old raids for pets/transmog. You have to be able to build up your own confidence as well as showing him that you enjoy his company.
    Sounds reasonable enough.

And then when you're good and confident, throw out some cheesy WoW-related come on.

Try something like:

/inspect him, then comment about his leg slot could use being upgraded.
    Then invite him to come and tank & spank you and promise him that you'll drop pants for him.

Word it all clever and coy like, and you should get a . Of course, make it too obscure (or if he's a bit dense) you might get a

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry.I'm not going to drink about this. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    Sounds reasonable enough.

And then when you're good and confident, throw out some cheesy WoW-related come on.

Try something like:

/inspect him, then comment about his leg slot could use being upgraded.
    Then invite him to come and tank & spank you and promise him that you'll drop pants for him.

Word it all clever and coy like, and you should get a . Of course, make it too obscure (or if he's a bit dense) you might get a
    I like ^ your style.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should start talking to him about WoW..., What in especific?... anything... raids, dungeon, maybe he likes to do old raids, if that the case do those raids with him, or if he likes PVP do PVP with him, in case you don't know PVP, ask him to teach you a little, then with the time, you will get used to him and the conversation will be able to change in a good way for you.

Have a mutual friend invite both of you to group and do some dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Elenaa View Post
    Maybe this is a wierd topic but I could use some good advice.You see there is this paladin from my ex guild..he's a good player and I'm afraid to talk to him.I'm a really shy girl in real life too.When I like a guy I don't have the courage to talk to him.About the paladin I've never heard or seen him but he has something that is attractive to me.Maybe his skills or his sense of humor but I can't really talk to him since I'm really shy and the only thing I'm afraid of is that he might laught at me.

Thank you in advance!
    Talking to someone is a lot easier on WoW because you don't have to do it face to face. Don't be afraid to talk to him because the things in irl that you maybe shy about are not there in the game world. Just jump out there with a whisper saying "I know this is weird but I really like to talking to you and want to get to know you better". Now the only thing with that is you need have something to talk about, it could be games, movies, anime, or questions about his playstyle. Just be prepared to talk and joke like you would with your friends and you should be okay.

As for if he laughs at you, that cannot be helped, but it is still okay because you do not have to see him or interact with him if you don't want to. Is it going to hurt? Yeah, like a *#$@* but you will get over it and be better for it.

Deleted
    On another note:

Why did no girl ever get a crush on me on WoW when I was still playing. :O

I blame my server! Curse you Shattered Halls EU!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Send him some newd pics (tasetefully done of course), then later go, "Opps my bad! Sent that to the wrong person LOL"

It's a great ice breaker
    This is not a good way to start a relationship, sending nudes/challenging pictures to someone that you really don't know, lets just say it could impact his impression of her in a negative way.

Deleted
    Thinking that he might return your feelings when you've barely spoken to the person is extremly naive. If you have trouble actually talking (voice comm) start chatting with him a bit (about anything, you have a reaaally handy subject in wow:P) and see what happens, and yes you can do that even if you're incredibly shy. Trying to tell someone that you've barely talked to that you like them is a quite good reason to get laughed at, assuming that you aren't 12 (and if so I surely hope it doesn't work out).
    Last edited by mmoc321e539296; 2013-01-11 at 04:06 PM.

Just try and think of something you can ask him to do with you, like some battlegrounds, or old raids... so you can spend some time hanging out with him, getting to know him, and deciding if this is someone you want to declare an interest for ( and also even if he is single).

Ok. Ok ok ok. Selfish moment. Where are the shy/cute girls getting crushes on me?

(too shy to say anything about it, lol)

Serious time: Honestly speaking, I think a lot of guys would appreciate the attention. Unless they're an idiot or an ass, they won't react negatively to a friendly chat. And if they do, then they're not worth your time anyway! That said, Yzyz's advice is golden: find common ground, find a reason to chat, then take it from there.

The thing is, from the sounds of it you don't know much about him. So if it turns out you don't really have much in common beyond WoW and you're really struggling to talk about something (not due to your shyness, but because you literally can't think of anything to say/don't want to say anything), or he turns out to be a bit of a prick, don't force it. Especially don't start thinking you can 'change' him!

But that said, I'm being cynical. Just find something to talk about and take it from there. You never know what could happen. Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    What is this? Maybe she is underage. :O
    Because nobody ever binge drinks while underage

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post

It's a great ice breaker
    I was actually going to suggest this as well, it is sure to make you noticed isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.