Deleted
    Hi all, allready thanks for you patience and your help,

Armory: eu.battle .net /wow /fr/character/ysondre/Yuniie/advanced
    Spec: 2H Frost
    World of Logs: www . worldoflogs . com /reports/io8m4snn23mxb1ps/details/14/

Question (BE VERY SPECIFIC): I just want to know, how to improve my DPS please ! Thanks a lot

Yuniie.

Armory: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player...ecutus/graives (armory is broken)
    Spec: Unholy
    World of Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/d4nWzAwqZXcRxhpL/
    Question (BE VERY SPECIFIC):

Hello, and many thanks in advance for taking the time to help. I feel like I should be doing more DPS at my gear level than I am on heroic Mar'gok. In the log above, I pulled ~26.9k DPS on the fight, though SimCraft puts me at about 31k on light movement fights, which I assume Mar'gok is closest to in terms of sims.

Known mistakes: I ran out of potions that fight, so I was unable to post-pot during bloodlust at the reaver intermission. Noob mistake, I know. Also, I was dead for ~5 seconds during the last 30-45 seconds of the fight, after which I was battle rezzed and buffs were reapplied quickly. My disease uptime is probably a lot lower than it should have been during that attempt. We had to pug a tank for the kill, which made both our tanks warriors, so the small replication adds in p4 were all over the place. I didn't have GG for the fight, so that could have possibly solved the situation if the warriors were quick with getting aggro. This made BB harder to spam. Finally, I was unable to time Soul Reaper on 2-3 of the Aberrations due to the group being inconsistent with their target switching, making the execute range less than predictable.

My questions are these: would fixing the above mistakes have really made a 3-4k DPS difference over the course of a 12+ minute fight? Is there anything else I could be doing more of? Is there anything else I'm missing? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Graives; 2015-01-27 at 06:16 AM.

Deleted
    Armory: eu.battle .net /wow /de /character /area-52 /Zrael /simple
    Logs: www . warcraftlogs . com / reports /WwYxCZGykdgmbR7H # fight=21 & type=damage-done

Question:

Hey Guys and thank you in advance for your time! (Sorry for my bad english, first post here :-) )
    We are currently progressing Mar'Gok on Mythic mode, but that's not the point. Actually I feel that I should pull more DPS on encounters like Butcher Mythic. Currently my best killtry is about 32,900 dps, but I don't feel like there is much more space upwards. I try to use soul reaper the second it becomes available and try to not let my runes or runic power cap but still I feel like it is too weak.
    I also studied some logs of a quite similar equipped DK who is pulling about 34k.

Could you please fix my dps ?

Armory: us . battle . net /wow/en/character/duskwood/ Festergut /advanced
    Spec:Unholy
    World of Logs: w w w . warcraftlogs . com/ reports/39xK7tLM2TGm8X4w#boss=1706&wipes=1&cutoff=3

Question (BE VERY SPECIFIC): I'm wondering if there are any glaring problems with my dps that is fixable. Started M Butcher last night and on most pulls ended at 25-27k, but on WoL setting the cutoff at 3 deaths I average around 28-29k. 29.5k~ being my max dps on single target fights, though that may have been because of the boss dying quicker each week (H Butcher). The attempts weren't perfect as people were dying from 2 stacks among other things, so I didn't get to SR as much. The other DKs in my guild are generally ahead of me by 2k but last night I was way behind. I SimC around 31k and the other 2 DKs are 33.5k or so.

As far as I know I do my rotation correctly, I only cast DCs when either my runes are exhausted/ my RP is 90 or greater/Transformation is <=10s from falling(maybe need to change this to 5s?)/ or Dark Trans isn't up, in which case I spam DC then runes as I need more RP for the stacks. I've tried searching around and can't find the answer to if I should be going 2x Fester->2x SS/Def or alternating between the two before turning the B/F into D runes. As I play right now, the way I do my rotation, I end up throwing off my runes with RC when going through the 4x D runes all being lined up if I'm at around 80 RP, let alone if an U rune comes up during that.

Apologies for the wordy mess, I hope it conveys my issue.
    Last edited by XodiacK; 2015-01-29 at 04:02 PM.

Armory: us . battle . net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Southafrika/simple
    Warcraft Logs #1: warcraftlogs dot com/reports/RDCNrt41FqVA3Mkj (Last night)
    Warcraft Logs #2: warcraftlogs dot com/reports/XGP1WMFjKcbLN4Ap (Last week)
    Question:

• How is my rotation?
    • Is there anything you would change?
    • Am I hitting my abilities optimally?
    • Should I use Scabbard off cooldown?
    • When is the best time to use my Unholy Blight?
    • Does Blood Tap's GCD affect DPS versus Runic Corruption?
    • Defile for AoE or NP & UB?

Greatly appreciate any feedback.

Very unhappy with my performance, I am raid leading, which is no excuse, and would love to have pointers to get the most of my gear.

here are the logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nQmg2#fight=15

any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngrip/advanced
    World of Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JYGMb81rWw7qcZBd
    Question: Hey guys. i would like to thank you guys in advance.
    I started playing Dk lately and enjoyed it but still have the problem that i always think my dps is way lower then my gear and i am doing something wrong so i am here seeking for help about how to improve my dps and what i am doing wrong.

Deleted

Frost DK advice, Any help appreciated (logs included)

I have been playing frost for a while but really want to push my DK dps as much as i can, any advice would be well.

Log
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/TNR12p9YytnXdjhb

Armory
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Deathfever/advanced

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    The main things I noticed was

- Soul Reaper usage seems a little on the low side (Kargath you didn't use it at all) - It does a metric ton of damage for both Frost and Unholy now.
    - Defile usage is a little low. Some bosses you could of squeezed in another defile or 2.
    - You capped runic power a few times on most bosses. Dump your RP with Frost Strike when it gets high.

Issues with damage taken and damage done

Armory: battle (dot) net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Spraait/simple
    Spec: Blood DK
    World of Logs:
    - Log from last week: warcraftlogs (dot) com/reports/K4xNXj7cRP8ym1Jv
    - Log from this week: warcraftlogs (dot) com/reports/v3XFYMTcjhbxfwGR
    Question (BE VERY SPECIFIC):

I have a few issues to be honest:

- My damage output is way too low compared to other Blood DKs with similar item lvl. I feel like I'm using my cooldowns when they are needed as well as keeping my rotation on point. 16,4k on the first log for our raid and a horrendous 16.2k for our Brackenspore kill. This was while I was offtank on Brackenspore.
    - I take more damage and need more healing than compared to our guardian druid.

I really need tips and pointers on this one, cause I'm fairly blank as to what I'm doing wrong!

Regards,
    Spraait

Deleted
    Armory: eu. battle. net/wow/es/character/sanguino/Qu%C3%ADone/simple
    Spec: 2H Frost
    World of Logs: worldoflogs . com/reports/d5aogaleewpclipb/details/9/
    Question (BE VERY SPECIFIC): I want to know what I am doing bad. I was using Army of the Dead during Heroism and not casting it before entering combat, so this point is not correct.

1. switch plague bearer to plague leach
    2. use soul reaper way more than you do. At about 36% that ability should be used on cd.
    3. You could use about 1 or more defile's in most fight so pretty close to perfect.
    4. Rune management is probably your biggest area for improvement. You shouldn't waste so many killing machine procs on frost strike. You should be able to use blood tap to get more obliterates with killing machine procs.

@skillfather
    1. Blood Tap isnt on the GCD, what can affect your dps(lower) tho is if you macro blood tap

2. You should time your FeS usage in a way that NP will fall off at the same time that UB comes off CD.
    Unless there's a big AoE phase coming then you could extend NP and keep UB for that AoE phase (ie: tectus, if you kill both shards together)

3. UB & NP is superior to PL & Defile for AoE even more so in 6.1

4. Yes you should use scabbard on CD
    on pull scabbard+gargoyle+pre-pot
    then use it when its off CD and use it again when gargoyle is off cd

Deleted
    Thank you guys, will keep these points in mind and work on getting better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathfever View Post
    Thank you guys, will keep these points in mind and work on getting better.
    As other people in this thread mentioned "Rune management is probably your biggest area for improvement." I can recommend you to stick on a dummy to improve your rotation for using KM procs on obliterate more than frost strike. If you have less than 3 seconds CD on obliterate you should wait for it to be available whenever you have a KM proc. I can also recommend you to use the following macro:
    #showtooltip Frost Strike
    /cast Frost Strike
    /cast Blood Tap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmvp View Post
    As other people in this thread mentioned "Rune management is probably your biggest area for improvement." I can recommend you to stick on a dummy to improve your rotation for using KM procs on obliterate more than frost strike. If you have less than 3 seconds CD on obliterate you should wait for it to be available whenever you have a KM proc. I can also recommend you to use the following macro:
    #showtooltip Frost Strike
    /cast Frost Strike
    /cast Blood Tap

Macroed Blood Tap is way worse then Runic Corruption....

ARMORY: us. battle. net/wow/en/character/terenas/Nomcuppycake/simple
    SPEC: 2H Frost
    LOGS: askmrrobot. com/wow/combatlog/801cf3c1-bdbd-4aef-a92f-916ba0a2e42d/overview
    QUESTION I've been comparing my dps with others a few ilvls higher than me and it doesn't seem TOO bad, but I was curious what I might be able to improve or if I'm doing anything horribly wrong. I know Unholy is better, but I just find 2H Frost to be much more enjoyable. Cheers. (Also, I know i'm not using Plague Leech, and I was curious how big of a dps increase it really is. )

reposting with clickable links

Please fix my DW Frost dps

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Snoogaboo/advanced
    Spec: DW Frost
    Warcraft Logs: www warcraftlogs com/reports/K8MTnmay2FvpfgGt/#type=summary&fight=2

Sorry about the links - it keeps saying "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." when I try to submit.

Greetings!

Hope you can help me out with my horrible DPS issues.

I am playing a DW Frost DK and my dps is far below what it should be. I am pretty well geared but I am near to the bottom of the table for deeps.

I have been reading icy veins and noxxic guides and doing my best to follow the advice. I am keeping my diseases rolling, using Obliterate to build runic power, using frost strike to dump it, HB when Rime procs and when Killing machine procs, using either OB or FS (whichever is available). Once boss is at 35% I am using Soul Reaper. I am casting defile on CD, same with Pillar of Frost and Remorseless Winter. I am using Army and potions on Hero.

I am at a loss here. It's to the point where I want to step out because I think I am hurting the raid but I am married to the raid leader who won't let me step out. Please help.