Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    While I don't main raid as Ret, I still set up an Inquisition weakaura for LFR. It's just an icon that's to the right of my character that has a timer on it, which stacks on top of other buff timers when they come and go (Avenging Wrath, Heroism, etc). I don't have too much of a problem tracking it where it is, since it's so close to my toon that I can keep an eye on my environment while I watch it, and I also watch other buffs in the same spot with my other toons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil93W View Post
    weakauras mejt

you can do pretty much anything with it
    I...I think im in love with your Ui setup.

On another note: WeakAuras.

10+ Year Old Account
    With my eyes, it isn't that hard to remember the timing when you've been playing ret since they added it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    I'm a lazy retadin (it's my OS) so I just made a castsequence macro pinning Inquisition to Templar's Verdict.

It refreshes itself with 4-8 seconds left on cast that way, not optimal by a longshot but a lot less fiddly than addons or having to watch my buffs.

Hooray for lazy rotations!
    Am I seriously the only one who does this...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been doing my rotation for that long that Inquisition just feels natural to renew, but aside from that I glance at the buffs above my Player Frame which is on the bottom left of my screen thanks to ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    I...I think im in love with your Ui setup.

On another note: WeakAuras.
    Right? I'm so jealous of his UI setup. But I have such disdain for elvui when I try it that I can't bring myself to trying to recreate it :/
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    weak auras and the inq buff is enlarged right next to my toon. i'm blind as a bat so its pretty large.

Weak Auras.

Picture of flaming skull with a timer next to it, fuck yeah!