On topic, top 5 things that annoy me about men:
1. Asking if it's "that time" every time I get annoyed with something (I have a friend that does this and is quite serious about it - if he didn't live 1k miles away I'd've hit him a long time ago)
2. Treating me with kid gloves because I'm a girl - not arguing with me, sugarcoating stuff and dancing around the truth when I mess up, whatever.
3. Assuming that all women automatically love sweet, romantic stuff all the time no matter what
4 & 5. This space left open for future inspiration. Since I generally enjoy the company of men more than women, it's more difficult for me to come up with things that bug me. I'll edit as I think of more.
I don't see a difference... (not trolling)Find a mutually-inclined friend with benefits.
The "what's the matter" question. If you show any slight discomfort or that anything could be wrong in your face. Boom, you have that question on your ass until you answer, and if you say something menial like I'm thirsty etc they're like "I worried for THAT?!"
(Personal experience ^^ all girls are different)
Guilty of 2 sometimes, because I hate drama in all forms, not because I think she cannot handle it. I will acquiesce before I argue every time.
You forgot one though, "Him asking me repeatedly if something is wrong when I'm just tired." I'm guilty as fucking charged.
~Cycling in 2013~
Outings: 190 | Distance: 10,079.27 mi | Time: 724:28:41 h:m:s
Goals: 10000mi; Double Century (2); 30 Centuries (34)
Yes, there was even a study some years ago that concluded that men can sometimes think of absolutely nothing. This mostly happens just after getting home from work/school. Does this situation sound familiar? You just land on the couch after getting home from work/school and you put on the tv, only to realize a minute or two later that your girlfriend/mom was asking you questions as you came in? That's because your mind was blank.
Yes, it's truly a gift we guys have.
What I hate about the other sex?
Irrationality of the women know no boundaries.
Whether or not it's been proven men can blankly sit there and women can't, I don't find women doing this much they're always thinking about something, even really trivial stuff which has no impact on themselves or anything whereas I can quite happily sit there blankly and do something barely realising I'm doing it. Other times I just sit there and then realise that it's been 30mins and god knows what just happened.
1. No sense of loyalty, in my experience. I can't stand cheaters and relationship hoppers.
2. When they think they can't initiate, and expect me to do all the work getting things started, and blame me if I don't.
3. Asking questions they already know the answer to or have a trap answer, that can't possibly end well.
4. Wanting me to talk about my feelings when I'm already pissed off, as if it won't just make me more pissed off.
5. The fact that, despite all the crap, I can't feel complete without one.
These are not in any particular order, and I would use the term dislike over hate, because I get accused of misogyny enough in the run of a day as it is.
1) The propensity for favoring innuendo and connotation over plain speech.
2) Shopping as a form of entertainment.
3) The propensity to place emphasis on process over content, tone over meaning, form over function, or feeling over fact.
4) The propensity to cast blame before considering their responsibility in a given situation.
5) The propensity to marginalize men as "simple", "boorish", "unrefined" whilst claiming the behavior above is sophisticated rather than infantile.
I love my wife because she only exemplifies item 3 with any regularity.