Because girls keep saying that all the time! (ok, maybe the media has some fault here...)Assuming that all women automatically love sweet, romantic stuff all the time...
Proud European, engineer and asshole.
1. Asking what are you thinking at a completely random time.
2. When you ask them out and instead of saying no they say something like "let me think about it," and never give you a straight answer.
3. When they get too gossipy
4. When they pretend to be dumb for attention
5. Being "too" emotional. I can understand something making you sad or angry but it always annoys me when people can't stabilize themselves and break down.
1. That women are , like PUAs describe, that i have to see it all the time, expierenced it (and yes i suck at it, still if i would be good, no peace ever.
2. They are soooo shallow but think they so deep and romantic. Girls don`t know romantic, they know hollywood.
3. They cry for betas, and run after alphas (hint: not everyone [at once] can be alpha), "share" a guy with seven other girls (lucky him) THEN complain they are not the only one.
4. Having the same typ of guy, and always wondering why it dosn`t work.
5. That, because the supply (women) is short, but the demand from men is high, they get away with it.
Some positiv things, so it`s not all negative:
1. They can be soothing sometimes, on their better days.
2. A few somehow manage to become good mothers, get their act together when pregnant (thats like a miracle).
3. They potential look better then men, sound better, smell better.
4. Their look, when they are interested in you.
5. Sometime, they can pull a group together.
I don't find that to be an issue much. If a guy asks what's wrong, he almost always takes my answer at face value and goes through the usual male, "Can I fix this problem? Yes - goto "how"; No - disregard and move on" logic process. If it did happen with any sort of regularity though, it would probably get annoying.You forgot one though, "Him asking me repeatedly if something is wrong when I'm just tired." I'm guilty as fucking charged.
I tried to edit my post as this thread was getting moved, and got a "This thread has been closed" message. I was all upset, thinking "Come on now, no one went off the deep end here! It's an interesting discussion!" I am now happy to find it alive and well in the Fun Stuff folder.
Last edited by Liagala; 2013-01-11 at 07:06 PM.
My man you got some problem. Better get that solved.
1. Wait...what? Why am I doing this? Five things I hate about the other sex? Is this my cue to talk about cliché things that people think women do but are actually things everyone does so that I can /brofist the people that agree with me?
2. Or is it my frustration with my own lack of success with the opposite sex that causes me to make these ridiculous lists?
3. But surely there are some sociological differences between the average man and woman right? Differences that can be pinpointed and hated on?
4. Hmm, not any significant ones that would justify a sweeping gender judgement, because individuals are a bit more complicated than that.
5. I see, gender is no greater a factor than race or location of upbringing, etc in determining how a person chooses to be. That is based on their individual experiences, what they have learned from their peers, teachers, parents etc. As a singular factor, gender is really quite insignificant when it comes to determining the measure of a person in terms of morality or social status or habits. It is difficult to accept that I cannot determine behaviour via gender alone, but I must face reality. I understand now. Five things I hate about women? Upon thinking about it they are coincidentally the exact same things I hate about men:
The real 5:
4. Inability to accept reality
5. Inflated sense of their own importance
"The truth, my goal."
Honestly my wife stopped asking me silly questions like that. Because I am a terrible smart ass and I usually reply to obvious argument fuel questions or snide remarks wit something like "How about a nice cup of STFU" or "You want some cheese with that whine" Because after all most arguments we have are stupid and about literally nothing.
I feel out of place in this topic. Why couldn't this have been a top 5 things you hate that your significant other says? That would make more sense, and it seems to be the way the topic is heading anyway.
"Women don't talk to hear what you think, women talk to hear what they think... in a deeper voice." - Bill Cosby
How about a change in topic that centres around 5 things we hate about Themius? Let me be the one to start.
1. Rubs their false disillusion in other people's faces
2. Has an upside down pinkie pie avatar when I want to see her upright
3. Has a name that sounds like a latin word
4. Makes remarks about the future of the thread as if he is some kind of clairvoyant
5. Really hurt my feelings
"The truth, my goal."
2. That time of the month (see #1)
3. Me coming home from work tired as fuck and her giving me a list of shit to do.....FUCK THAT!
4. Tons of makeup.
5. Hot chicks with stank ass breath.
I've never had a girlfriend so I don't know a whole lot but from what I've seen and experienced, I just have a couple to list.
1. How emotional some women can be
2. How confusing they can be with their "oh I love you so much but I don't really mean it!!"
3. How most girls date the most douchebag guy in the world and then say how men are just perverts and assholes.
4. Constant worrying about their make up. Seriously there's no need for gallons of make up and hairspray, you look better natural.
“Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
"One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
For your health.