Did the news properly investigate Sandy Hook?

Let me make this very clear, this is not about gun control. This is about how the media handled Sandy Hook, and what was reported.

Now, I'm not denying this tragedy didn't take place, I'm saying at the very least it didn't happen how the news said it did. There are a lot of small little things that don't add up.

There are no pictures of first responders moving anyone in stretchers covered in blood, which is to be expected in such a situation. There are no pictures of body bags being put into ambulances. Common things that take place in a shooting incident.

There's the grieving father Robbie Parker who is smiling as he asks "you want me to read from the note card?" and then proceeds to sob on camera as he reads the statement.
    There's creepy grandpa Gene Rosen, who appeared on every major news channel and cried every single time, except there no tears. There are also a lot more, watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_b9hh2lp3I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QVKu4_JxcE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDZQ10c8O4

Are these genuine grieving families, or crisis actors selling the public legislation? Watch and say there isn't something off about all this.

Would you go as far as to say it was a false flag incident?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? You think they invented the story?

The active crime scene was in a building that cameras had no access to. They didn't start moving the children out until hours later after they had the parents enter the building to identify them.

Its a shame the media has no accountability, they terrorized that town.

No, I'm asking people to analyze something, and formulate an opinion.

But hey, if you want to cover your ears and remain oblivious be my guest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    No, I'm asking people to analyze something, and formulate an opinion.

But hey, if you want to cover your ears and remain oblivious be my guest.
    I just want to get it straight ... you're saying there were no children killed and that the entire scene is staged.

If that is true, I repeat ... Really?!

There are no pictures of "stretchers covered in blood" because:

1. The bodies were riddled with bullets. No injured to remove, just dead
    2. The bodies were left in place for quite a while for forensic investigators to do their job. One or two bodies in a killing can take hours to remove. We're talking 20+ here.
    3. Dead bodies will normally be removed in body bags, and in this case the press might have been shielded from viewing this process because of the emotional and sensitive nature of these killings.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I just want to get it straight ... you're saying there were no children killed and that the entire scene is staged.

If that is true, I repeat ... Really?!
    That's not what I'm saying. Your reading comprehension is awful.

I'm saying there's something off with the people who appeared on the news, and I'm asking others what they think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I think he is referring to the fact that they kept reporting inaccurate things like who the gunman was etc just in order to report something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what I'm saying. Your reading comprehension is awful.

I'm saying there's something off with the people who appeared on the news, and I'm asking others what they think.
    It's the insinuation behind it. You called the grieving families actors. You say there are no bodies on stretchers or in body bags. It seems pretty obvious the route you were taking.

People grieve differently. Leave them alone.

Deleted
    /tinfoil hat.

Seriously. Leave the bloody issue alone, don't turn this into another "9/11 was an inside job!" load of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    There are no pictures of "stretchers covered in blood" because:

1. The bodies were riddled with bullets. No injured to remove, just dead
    2. The bodies were left in place for quite a while for forensic investigators to do their job. One or two bodies in a killing can take hours to remove. We're talking 20+ here.
    3. Dead bodies will normally be removed in body bags, and in this case the press might have been shielded from viewing this process because of the emotional and sensitive nature of these killings.
    That's all very convenient, Univision had no problems airing pictures of crime scenes in Mexico, including dead bodies and pools of blood on the streets during the Fast and Furious scandal. They are subject to all broadcast rules as any other network, and here you are saying CNN/ABC/MSNBC/FOX etc can't show a single body bag being loaded into an ambulance? Give me a break.

What about these crisis actors?

People deal with a fatality in many different ways. I've seen people laugh, cry, and even show no emotion. While it's easy to judge people in a 30 second clip you have no idea how they reacted during the previous hours after the fatality.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    People deal with a fatality in many different ways. I've seen people laugh, cry, and even show no emotion. While it's easy to judge people in a 30 second clip you have no idea how they reacted during the previous hours after the fatality.
    That's a load of BS and you know it. People grieve differently, but they don't act so natural and smile, then suddenly change into sobbing in front of a camera like that guy. Look at the videos, all the people crying look very fake, as if they are forcing it, i.e acting.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a load of BS and you know it. People grieve differently, but they don't act so natural and smile, then suddenly change into sobbing in front of a camera like that guy. Look at the videos, all the people crying look very fake, as if they are forcing it, i.e acting.
    Seems to me you are forcing this idea.

You are suggesting this is some sort of government conspiracy by a tyrannical government to force through gun control legislation?

That sounds even more nuts to me than the youtube video I saw that suggested that celebrities are controlled by the new world order in a way to control and manipulate people. It also said they murdered Michael Jackson because he was about to speak "the truth" about it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like you and Alex Jones would get along very nicely, sharing tales of how the liberal media is doing the New World Orders work, with the help of the Illuminati of course, they supplied the actors after all... and yeah, no, please just stop trying to force feed your ridiculous ideas upon people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here. It is impossible to discuss a conspiracy theory (hint, it's just a theory), and when the actual facts are ignored and pushed aside, discussion is just derailed.

Closing.