Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
... LastLast
  1. #301
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post

    Money?
    Sure, how about we start at 0 and work our way up, then you can be famous!

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You know what they say: you never know for sure until you try.
    We've tried! The end product is called sema, and that's clearly one insane blood elf

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Typical! Yeah, I said it!
    Hey can't buy food with love

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sure, how about we start at 0 and work our way up, then you can be famous!
    Our war? You mean you wanna pimp me out? Awww.

  3. #303
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,497
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    We've tried! The end product is called sema, and that's clearly one insane blood elf
    Who's we? Oo

  4. #304
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post


    Hey can't buy food with love
    What if you love a grocer?!

  5. #305
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Our war? You mean you wanna pimp me out? Awww.
    Now you've confused me, shall we go back to basics and start with reading lessons? :P

    Also I'd pimp you out but I don't want guys suing me 24/7.

  6. #306
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Now you've confused me, shall we go back to basics and start with reading lessons? :P

    Also I'd pimp you out but I don't want guys suing me 24/7.
    Would you even classify that as a steady source of revenue?

  7. #307
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

    Also I'd pimp you out but I don't want guys suing me 24/7.
    Spoiled goods?

  8. #308
    I'm far more confused by why people like kids. I've never been in a single setting where I thought, "this is pretty nice, but it'd be better if there were kids".

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    What if you love a grocer?!
    That's a different kind of "love" to what I had in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also I'd pimp you out but I don't want guys suing me 24/7.
    Well it's your fault if you hadn't given me adequate job training :<

  10. #310
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Well it's your fault if you hadn't given me adequate job training :<
    If you wanna go down that route I guess thats fine with me...just dont call child services kk?

  11. #311
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    If you wanna go down that route I guess thats fine with me...just dont call child services kk?
    Don't worry, apparently in "50 years" pedophila will be just as accepted as homosexuality. That is of course if I believe everything I read in threads on Gen-OT.

  12. #312
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Don't worry, apparently in "50 years" pedophila will be just as accepted as homosexuality. That is of course if I believe everything I read in threads on Gen-OT.
    Also I learnt that if she doesnt fight back its not rape....wheres that duct tape.

  13. #313
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also I learnt that if she doesnt fight back its not rape....wheres that duct tape.
    She just needs to say yes. So hide it in the fine print and make her sign.

  14. #314
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    That's a different kind of "love" to what I had in mind
    What if you bang a grocer? lol

  15. #315
    Mechagnome Syenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Just next to some house...
    Posts
    579
    Screw weapon control at the airport as long as kids are allowed ón planes. They are loud, kick my back the times i sit in a row in front of one, and so on.
    Hand out sleeping medication to kids who cant keep their mouths shut in public space.

    For All i know kids annoy mé in every possible aspect of my life.

  16. #316
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    What if you bang a grocer? lol
    She wants to bag a grocer.

    Paper or plastic?

  17. #317
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    She wants to bag a grocer.

    Paper or plastic?
    Double bag for DP.

  18. #318
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Double bag for DP.
    Two whole bags of Dr Pepper? Dude you must really love that drink!

  19. #319
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Two whole bags of Dr Pepper? Dude you must really love that drink!
    DP, one for each hand ... Yep.

  20. #320
    Banned Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    30,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Two whole bags of Dr Pepper? Dude you must really love that drink!
    Uh oh, my bag tore. Shitty plastic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •