Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    And this is why no one likes kids, they force you to buy stuff that breaks the bag and then makes a huge mess.
    It's not the bags I care about as much as preservation of can integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    She just needs to say yes. So hide it in the fine print and make her sign.
    No no that Quetzel guy totally proved that being passive = consent. So as long as I'm drugged or drunk or whatever it's consensual sex!

I hate it when it tears like that and then its just spraying all over the place.
    I heard there's this thing that's extra strong and thick to avoid tearing. I actually tried to tore it and spent 20 minutes failing to rip it apart

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    No no that Quetzel guy totally proved that being passive = consent. So as long as I'm drugged or drunk or whatever it's consensual sex!(
    Meh, you seem the ADD type. Just distract with shinies. If you're doing it right she won't want to say no.

No no that Quetzel guy totally proved that being passive = consent. So as long as I'm drugged or drunk or whatever it's consensual sex!
    Win! Definitely getting you drunk next time I'm in England!
    I heard there's this thing that's extra strong and thick to avoid tearing. I actually tried to tore it and spent 20 minutes failing to rip it apart
    why would you want to rip your shopping bags apart? Those things cost 50p each! And they last forever, theyre so useful.

why would you want to rip your shopping bags apart? Those things cost 50p each! And they last forever, theyre so useful.
    You can even reuse the paper ones as book covers. Nothing says ghetto like 'SuperValu' on the front of your math book.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This topic scared me, the western world is surely doomed.

Very few people want children nowadays in the western countries, while in muslim countries they have kids like no tomorrow.

Well, at least i think that the resource consumption is going to decrease a lot in the next generation (for developed countries).

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Why do people hate kids?
    To be direct, because parents don't bother raising them anymore. I'm only 28, but I'm already seeing the majority of kids I run into treating their parents / others with such blatant disrespect that I sometimes have to literally pick up my jaw. I don't *hate* kids, I vehemently dislike the vast majority of them.

This question also needs an age group - if you're training to teach Kindergarten, you probably have the cute sort of kids. If you're training to teach, say, 8th grade, then more power to ya.

i don't like babies because they are noisy one of my ears is already dysfunctional ( tinnitus ftw! ) so i'd like to keep the other ear fully functional. That said i want kids and i want them to be raised just like me, though some will argue that it is a bad idea because my parents never told me " you can't do that or you are not allowed to do that " instead it was " we would rather you don't do that but if you do its your own fucking fault if you get hurt. " which to me is a totally reasonable way to raise a kid.

Meh, you seem the ADD type. Just distract with shinies. If you're doing it right she won't want to say no.
    You have seen through carefully prepared façade of being focused and stuff D:

I was giving it a try. But my non-existent upper body strength was no match for the company's Super Strong line =/

You have seen through carefully prepared façade of being focused and stuff D:
    You better be kidding. I cannot even make it through peoples' posts if they are more than five sentences long.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    This topic scared me, the western world is surely doomed.

Very few people want children nowadays in the western countries, while in muslim countries they have kids like no tomorrow.

Well, at least i think that the resource consumption is going to decrease a lot in the next generation (for developed countries).
    its gonna bite us in the ass sooner or later then the young/elder ratio gets out of balance and we end up with way more elders who can't work as opposed to young people who can.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    its gonna bite us in the ass sooner or later then the young/elder ratio gets out of balance and we end up with way more elders who can't work as opposed to young people who can.
    I thought thats currently what most nations are going through due to the "baby boom" after the 2nd world war?

I am a teacher in training and honestly wtf is wrong with people saying such bad stuff about children. :O
    So you're going to be dealing with young children every day, of course you're not going to have an issue with them. Also, I will add that children act VERY differently at School then at Home or when they're with their parents.

My school thought I was a sweet, well mannered young man, yet at home I was hell because my mother was a useless bitch who left me to earn enough money (at the age of 13) to pay for my own, and my brother school meals. Not fishing for pity, or making extreme examples, just trying to show what you see in training, and what they're really like are two different matters.

Also; you're still in training. I doubt you'd be thinking the exact same way in 6 - 9 months.

You were a kid too you know.
    That is absolutely irreverent. Just because you were something at some point (And it is something you can't avoid) doesn't mean you have to tolerate or accept it. I was absolutely horrid to my mother during the early years of being a teenager, due to all manner of domestic issues. Doesn't mean i'll accept my kids talking or acting the same way to their mother.

Heck, when I have kids, if my kid(s) even thinks of talking to their mother, the way I did, they'll still feel the pain from the slap, for the rest of their life. (Not literally...)

My main issue with kids, is the fact that most parents these days have no control over them. Many of the parents these days grew up in an era, where there was little domestic control, because they grew up in a time where smacking a naughty child was wrong.

Many young mothers (and fathers) know very little about responsibility, so don't know what to do when their own child misbehaves. Kids are going to mess around, everyone expects it, everyone has a tolerance to it, but what I hate is when a child is being a rude little gobby shit in the supermarket, running around, pulling stuff over and causing a problem for other people.

The sheer amount of times I've wanted to punch the parent(s) and the child to the ground are uncountable. I'm a fairly patient person, but more and more young parents have no control, and instill no discipline in their children. People change, but for the most part, children become what their parents allow them to become.

Most parents let their kids become an unruly mess and that sticks for a major part of the childs developing life. That then becomes part of who they are, until one day they fuck with the wrong guy, get stabbed and we all weep as to why an innocent young man was stabbed or died, in a tragic road collision that was their own fault because of drink driving.

I'm making large genealistions, but I've seen enough of it already in my life. I matured very fast as a young boy, because of my domestic issues, so I saw the young people around me from a very adult perspective. I had little chance to escape that, so I was always looking at what the kids were doing, and I look at all of them now, and I see what they became because of it.

I don't therefor, hate the kids, I hate the parents. When I have kids, I won't hate them, and I don't hate the idea of having kids, because I know i'm not going to raise some arrogant, rude asshole, yet I do know that most young parents today will do nothing but that!

TL;DR: I hate the parents of young children, for their lack of control.

PS: Sorry for any spelling errors, my room is pitch-black due to a powercut, and I am on a laptop I rarely use, so I'm not used to the keyboard!

I thought thats currently what most nations are going through due to the "baby boom" after the 2nd world war?
    In Denmark they are beginning to talk about cutting down on the student benefits that you get in Denmark during your education, and funnel the money into elder care because we simply have too many elders compared to young people who can work, which sucks ballsacks since with school and shit i don't have time for even a part time job and if the cut gets through i will only just be able to my rent. Of course some would say i just need to find a smaller place with less rent but i already live in a 24 square meter apartment where half of the fucking apartment is the toilet. I'd die from claustrophobia if i were to live smaller than that :<
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2013-01-13 at 01:08 AM.

You better be kidding. I cannot even make it through peoples' posts if they are more than five sentences long.
    I scan posts very fast. It helps that when people write long posts they're usually just full of crap.

I scan posts very fast. It helps that when people write long posts they're usually just full of crap.
    Honestly I look at the poster and then skip everything they've said. If its someone that I think might be worth reading I'll read it properly.

I just cannot do it. Anything I don't place significance on is just very hard for me to pay attention to

Children are snotty, annoying and have a chilling blank stare. I cant stand them.

Many children are obnoxious. One of my coworkers due to some sort of family issue has to have her 6 (?) year old grandson join us at work for the last hour of a shift 2 days a week and the kid is a little terror. He runs around yelling and kicking people in the shins, constantly. Unfortunately there are laws against me cutting him. =(

Honestly I look at the poster and then skip everything they've said. If its someone that I think might be worth reading I'll read it properly.
    I do the same. At this point, I have a reasonable idea of who's making an actual point and who's just exercising in self congratulatory intellectual masturbation.