Question about PvP Pet Battles/Gear

Hello everyone.

I just recently started leveling my Battle Pets/queuing for Pet Battles and something made me wonder....how comes all my Opponents are always wearing full T6/S2 or full BC Justice Point Gear? According to the Battle Pet Faq I can't see my Opponents Name/Guild/Server. The Faq doesn't say anything about Gear/Transmog.

Is it just a pure coincident that my Pet Battle Opponents always wear full T6/S2/full BC Justice Point Gear (Full= Including matching Belt/Boots,not just the usual T Set+random Boots/Belts) or can we in Fact not see the Opponents real Gear/Transmog and Blizz just randomly selects a Gear Set for the Opponent?
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-01-11 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Hello everyone.

I just recently started leveling my Battle Pets/queuing for Pet Battles and something made me wonder....how comes all my Opponents are always wearing full T6/S2 or full BC Justice Point Gear? According to the Battle Pet Faq I can't see my Opponents Name/Guild/Server. The Faq doesn't say anything about Gear/Transmog.

Is it just a pure coincident that my Pet Battle Opponents always wear full T6/S2/full BC Justice Point Gear (Full= Including matching Belt/Boots,not just the usual T Set+random Boots/Belts) or can we in Fact not see the Opponents real Gear/Transmog and Blizz just randomly selects a Gear Set for the Opponent?
    Actually, you are not seeing your opponent at all. You are seeing a randomly selected model. A friend and I queued at the same time, and battled one another. We discovered that he saw me as an orc DK or a nightelf druid in tier gear. I was playing an Undead warlock. You can see opponent's pets, and custom names given to those pets. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emprah View Post
    Actually, you are not seeing your opponent at all. You are seeing a randomly selected model. A friend and I queued at the same time, and battled one another. We discovered that he saw me as an orc DK or a nightelf druid in tier gear. I was playing an Undead warlock. You can see opponent's pets, and custom names given to those pets. That is all.
    Well that sucks. Thank's for the Info.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-01-11 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    how darn really oO i never notice that D:... i wanted to show off my transmorg D:

But how are we going to beat the Elite Four and become the undisputed championship trainer in all of Johto... er, I mean Azeroth if my opponents can't even see what I look like? And recoil in fear at the mere sight of me in future battles?!