10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Serious question about posting here

Does anyone else get nervous about making a thread or post after a ban? I've been thru a lot of bans and I can never seem to last more then 2 days before I'm banned again.

Just got back from a 2 week ban and I want to know how to reset my infraction points or whatever system the forums use. I hope this thread doesn't get me banned because I really do enjoy this place and want to know what the heck i'm doing wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do believe talking about your ban is a way to get infraction points. From what I read all that time ago, the way to reset your points is to not do anything against the rules. i.e. play nice, be extra polite, and don't make threads about your ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to PM a mod or post in the suggestions/feedback forum if you want to discuss things like that; discussing moderator action isn't really permitted in gen-OT.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Can I close this thread before I get banned? I can't do anything right it seems.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not really hard to avoid a ban.

Post constructively.
    Don't troll.
    Don't go derailing a thread with your own garbage.
    Don't post about WoW dying or Blizzard without proof or actual information stating any such claim. Also, start a flame war with Game A vs Game B.
    Also, No Racism, Gender bashing, Sexual Orientation bashing....or just hating.
    Disputing is okay but let it be done in a civil fashion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I think I understand now. If a kind moderator would close this thread it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your infractions will expire 90 days after being issued, at which point the points no longer count against you.