Lich King 25H solo?

Title says it all, is it still possible to solo him using a lvl 80 twink?

I mean... there are some videos of pallys solloing it, and putting 5kk hits. But some peoples say that was a bug and is already fixed. If so, is it still possible to solo it with a pally or any other class, and how to do it?

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not if that hotfix is live, I would imagine.

Vengeance capped at max health now.

10+ Year Old Account
    the bug was fixed, 80 twink i doubt it.
    90 raid finder geared? possibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Even though vengeance is now capped it is still possible to get to the point where you take no damage from mastery/dodge/parry? <- Question not statement.

If true you could but it would take a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Even though vengeance is now capped it is still possible to get to the point where you take no damage from mastery/dodge/parry? <- Question not statement.

That is my point too.

And something else... a lvl 80 twink can easily hit 150k hp in icc, what means +150k ap from vengeance, and since you are lvl 80, you can easily hit high numbers of haste and crit. There is a pally 80(I will post the armory later) with 65% haste, and 30% crit

"90 raid finder geared? possibly."

At least for now it's impossible even if you own heroic gear. The main issue is the transition, rage spirits hit you like hell(they own a skill that hits for 15~20% of your max hp and silence you), and you don't have enough time to kill them before transition is over, so you have a heroic boss plus 3~4 adds hitting you for 60% of your hp, and you cannot waste even a sec focusing them, since you are fighting against the time too(you have 15 mins to deal 90kk damage).

Deleted
    the thing with pallies was afaik that the insane amount of vengeance they got by a mastery bug, they had sacred shield absorbing all magic attacks. now that vengeance is capped it should no longer be possible

Deleted
    Doubt it due to vile spirits detonating.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't the dodge/parry/mastery that was making Prot Pallies do all of that crazy stuff.

It was the millions of AP from Vengeance making their Sacred Shield absords basically infinite.

Deleted
    when mione (the DK, think its misspelled) soloed him on normal mode there was an enrage timer, so thats prolly the thing u have to fight against, i remember he had to practice it ALOT to dish out the damage required

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up :P They're still probably hella strong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    It wasn't the dodge/parry/mastery that was making Prot Pallies do all of that crazy stuff.

It was the millions of AP from Vengeance making their Sacred Shield absords basically infinite.
    Yup, even if for some reason you could become immune to damage through dodge/parry/mastery (you can't) without the crazy AP he would Berserk anyways. You wouldn't have the DPS for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a very, very, few classes can last the 10 something mins hard enrage the boss does. With vengeance being capped at max health (In ICC, with 409s, thatll be like, 150k hp, so 150k AP. compare that to the previous 500k+ you could get as a non-paladin, and the few million you could get as a paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The only ones that have soloed Lich King 25h were level 90s, and they were a hunter and a DK.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post

Yep., without the vengeance, scared shield will not protect you from the magic damage. The trick never really was with dodge/parry/mastery to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    The only ones that have soloed Lich King 25h were level 90s, and they were a hunter and a DK.
    false. 80 paladin twinks could do it much easier then 90s could. youtube videos
    after the vengeance nerf i doubt they can anymore though.

Well... but even in bersek, should be possible to finish it right? Like the dk who solloed Baleroc 25H, even in bersek he could not deal any damage to the dk, since he had 124% avoidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    Well... but even in bersek, should be possible to finish it right? Like the dk who solloed Baleroc 25H, even in bersek he could not deal any damage to the dk, since he had 124% avoidance.
    LK does unavoidable magic damage in the form of Soul Reaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    Any magical damage basically throws that out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    false. 80 paladin twinks could do it much easier then 90s could. youtube videos
    after the vengeance nerf i doubt they can anymore though.
    Sorry, I meant to say without using an exploit. I know about the paladin.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

hum... got it '-'.