Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

So what is your special ability?

We all have one we think. Mine is the ability to spell any word in the dictionary without looking it up. Also I'm apparently virile when it comes to baby making.

How about you guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think i have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mutant power is to always be able to tell the time to within 10 minutes, regardless of situation, location or access to any time telling devices. The X-men are yet to call.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Deleted
    I have an incredible knack for remembering number and letter combinations... I can remember all the phone numbers in my phone, my bank acc no., sort code, all card no.s, Driving license, all pins for all coded doors at work, etc.. etc.. You get the point. Really fucking handy!

Also more recently (and I love freaking people out with it) when I'm conversing with someone face-to-face after a couple of hours I can generally predict the make, model, colour and interior state of their car just by clues I pick up in behaviour and conversation.

I can't really think of anything besides being able to teach myself every subject I've taken in school (All A's and A+'s in the last 2 years, self taught). This was really born out of necessity, because most teachers know their subjects but can't teach to save their lives. When your professor is as clear as a heavy fog on the freeway, you either man up and teach yourself or you sink. Amazes me how many people pick option 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Well I wouldn't call it a power but...

I am random.

Incredibly random, I say or do whatever is on my mind and I know it's weird to say or do it at the time and that friends will go; LOL what?

But I don't care.

But I made friends laugh countless times because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I have an incredible knack for remembering number and letter combinations... I can remember all the phone numbers in my phone, my bank acc no., sort code, all card no.s, Driving license, all pins for all coded doors at work, etc.. etc.. You get the point. Really fucking handy!

Also more recently (and I love freaking people out with it) when I'm conversing with someone face-to-face after a couple of hours I can generally predict the make, model, colour and interior state of their car just by clues I pick up in behaviour and conversation.
    This makes me laugh for some reason. I still don't even know my own phone number.

Deleted
    Paying close attention to the other person's body language, eye movements, lips and facial expressions to detect lies or awkwardness.

To see if what they are saying is really what they mean or merely being diplomatic.

Basically trying to see what the other person is thinking.

Deleted
    I can come up with the weirdest alternate history scenarios.

War between Ghanda and Luxembourg in 1974? Give me 5 minutes and I've got a solid basis for a scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been known to cut a rug in my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I can come up with the weirdest alternate history scenarios.

War between Ghanda and Luxembourg in 1974? Give me 5 minutes and I've got a solid basis for a scenario.
    That is damn strange.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My ability to spell without ever having bothered to learn spellings ... it's just natural to me

Sometimes I can feel what's gonna happen milliseconds before it does, it's rare but happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

I am random.

Incredibly random, I say or do whatever is on my mind and I know it's weird to say or do it at the time and that friends will go; LOL what?

But I don't care.

LEEEEEEWL XDDDdddd so randum!!

I seem to be able to read people very well. Even if I don't know someone for long I can almost put myself in their mind state and feel how they are feeling. Sometimes its almost scary.

I don't even know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

I am random.

But I don't care.

le reddit face

10+ Year Old Account
    A keen ability to pick up on trends and foreshadowing.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    would thinking up alternative ways a present day scenario will play out count?

I have an incredible way with dogs, I love dogs but if I met a dog I get the feeling that I have known it for a long time.I also find it very easy to work with dogs, for example I taught a friend of mine's dog a few tricks wich I am the only one that can make it do.I guess I'm an alpha male :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I can still remember my phone number from when I was very young. But ask me to tell me the name of someone I only just met in the last hour and I won't have a clue what it was... I'll remember their phone number easier than their name LOL.

My super special skill is the ability to organize. I really should make a job out of it. Give me a closet or storage space and I'll pack it in such a way that everything is accessible and there is way more space than before. My mom called it being "organized lazy", I'd prefer to call it "a way to make my ocd useful." LOLOL
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for