Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I can walk around for several minutes while cross-eyed without bumping into anything or slowing down.
    I sure would like to see that. XD

I have the ability to trip up liars/detect when someone is telling me bullshit just by interacting with them for more than 5 mins.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I dont know what it is but every time I think of a movie, song, or person out of nowhere at that, it will come on tv, playlist, or radio, or the person will call, or Ill see them at some random spot. Once I was trying to remember the name of a movie and i was browsing my tv when the name was right there...except it wasnt the movie, it was a complete different movie on, just the name of the movie i couldnt remember. My girlfriend has witnessed this many times and gets freaked out.
    Also when my grandma was sick (cancer), I was showering one night, thinking I somehow been keeping her around cause I dont want to lose her, and said to my self maybe I should just let her go cause shes in pain, and wrote I love you (name) on the shower glass. After my shower I got a bloody nose, which lasted pretty much all night (7 hours), and no im not one to get bloody noses, the doctor said it was the weather -_-. And I told him fix it cause I just wanna see my grandma tomorrow morning... Well, when I got home the next morning, I had found out she passed
    Last edited by punksandskins; 2013-01-12 at 01:43 AM.

These powers are pretty lame. Except for Zoma's. His is cool.

I can make fart noises with my hand and my eye!

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    OMFG you are getting mib guys at your door soon.

I believe I have an extraordinary ability to single task, in other means avoiding having to multitask. I suck at multitasking! in turn I'm incredibly good at focusing on one subject: watching TV and not care about the exploding vehicle outside because the ending of Gladiator is so god damn awesome!!

My second ability is that I can hear quite high pitched sounds, I can distinct between them and a weird but now rarely used ability was to pick up the high pitch sound old TV's emitted when turned on. Back in secondary school I remember one day, our teacher wanted to show us this documentary about WWII or something, but after having sit through a few tens of minutes the noise that TV made gave me a serious headache Ever since then I could walk around on my school (pretty big one) and tell from the hallway if there were TV's in different closed class rooms and to my surprise once I checked if a TV really was in there, it was. *felt like superman*. Checked many times since, has been right everytime ever since. Oh and my ability to Single Task just comes in handy here since I can focus really well on sounds especially.

So yeah guess I'd call myself Sound Focus Man

Oh yeah and I can do fart noises with my hand and chest

I can recall whatever someone says when I'm not paying attention whether or not they're addressing me.

Nothing in life is free, however; this gift comes at a great cost. Whenever I AM paying attention to someone speaking directly to me, I can't remember it 10 seconds after they've said it or sometimes while they're saying it.

Everyone thinks I'm a really good listener but thew only thing I'm really good at is hiding my confusion.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Animals love me. My wife's dog when we first met hated everyone (mostly men), and she LOVED me within 5 minutes of meeting me. Another friend had this cat who ran from everyone, and hissed from under the couch or wherever... 10 minutes of sweet talk and she fell asleep in my lap. Animals just feel at ease around me.

I can smell what time it is.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    To fucking find a good place in a sentence to insert the word "fuck."
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    To fucking find a good place in a sentence to insert the word "fuck."
    Really? You sort of suck at that then, don't quit your day job. I'd have done something like:

To find a good fucking place in a sentence to insert the word "fuck."
    No seriously, you're bad at your special ability.
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2013-01-12 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Suspicious

Sarcasm! What, it's a good ability.

I know exactly in a conversation what people wanna hear and will tell them (if i want to). What's that, reading people / having a 'silver' tongue i guess?

I can't remember what i did in a day, and quickly forget about things, but whenever i play a game, i know exactly what to do in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Well, not sure if its a gift or power, but I've always been able to tell what someone's personality is going to be within a few minutes of meeting them, not that I purposely Judge people by my first impression and keep to that, but I have yet to be proved wrong about my first impression.

I have the ability to burn nose hairs with my farts.

My special ability is being able to ignore everything someone is saying, but they still believe Im a really good listener and thank me for being such a nice guy and listening to their issues.

Deleted
    My special ability is to not have one or its the ability at being "Ok" at everything i try and never get better then that at anything.

Or its my ability to think to logical at times making me not understand most jokes that people around me gets and is also the reason my posts never makes any sense or why i can never hold up a good conversation however i would rather call it a disadvantage then a ability.

Autism, that is my power.

im unusually gifted with grammar & learning languages (but also very lazy).

It's kind of a team ability but I am unbeatable at Pictionary when playing with my brother. I'm about 83% sure we have some sort of psychic connection when it comes to identifying words or phrases from pictures.

I have these thoughts about things and after a couple of minutes they happen. I also dream things, but they happen after a couple of days, or months