Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have a lot of emotional control, and a ability to think outside the box...way outside the box.

I've got a few actually.

I've always been ahead of my time by 1-2 generations. When I was in grade school in the 1970s I was the ONLY kid who was into Dinosaurs and was shunned - 20 years later Jurassic Park happens. When I was in Junior High/high school I was heavily into Doctor Who and Anime and was shunned... 20 years later, Doctor Who and Anime are all the rage. (Before you ask... it's a VERY big secret I'm hoping to capitalize on! ^_^)

I've also got a secondary power... I can make any child that's crying instantly stop nearly on a dime by simply making eye contact with them. It's a VERY unsettling but funny trick! ^_^

Oh, and I've got what I call "Fighter's knuckles". Basically I can crack my knuckles by simply clenching my fists tightly. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    That is damn strange.
    1973 - Luxembourg, who's economy started to play a larger role in Europe in the 1960s, was hit hard by the metallurgy crisis that pushed the Luxembourgian duchy into a recession, and would go deeper for every day that went. Being the primary negotiator between Germany and France, it was important to show Europe that Luxembourg was a stabile country who the larger countries could trust.

Ghana, being in an unstable time as well filled with coups, was also a resourceful goldmine. It was a perfect opportunity for Luxembourg to gain money through Ghana's countless resources. With the help of the British, that had only 15 years earlier lost Ghana, Luxembourg invaded Ghana and the Luxembourgian Ghana War was on.

There you go!

10+ Year Old Account
    My internal clock is pretty good. I can tell myself to wake up at a particular time and I will within ~10 minute margin, provided I'm not medicated. And I don't mean waking up at my usual time without an alarm clock; I mean abnormal times for unusual schedules.

Least exciting superpower ever.

If anyone else has the power to turn invisible or fly, I'll trade you.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I can punch stuff and it falls over.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I can draw animals incredibly well.
    your unicorn is almost flying off my screen with its detailness lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    -snip-!
    I doff my cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I wish I drew him. His pretty legit.
    I can't help but think "Prrrföööööörrrrfffft" whenever I see him.

I definitely have a memory for random things. Random facts, random people's names who I was introduced to at a party over a year previously but never spoke to, some numbers...
    Generally ends up being lots of things I don't need to remember even remotely, while things I do need to know often get shoved aside and forgotten (generally things to do with my education), which is pretty annoying.

I can fall asleep anywhere at any time, no matter what. I'm yet to find a use for this remarkable talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavax View Post
    I can fall asleep anywhere at any time, no matter what. I'm yet to find a use for this remarkable talent.
    Regardless I still envy your super power.

I remember odd details about things. I'll forget your name in a heartbeat, but I'll remember that you had a blue pokemon keychain with three red dots on it, the exact words/tone you used when you said something, or the fact that the construction worker across the street (the one wearing the blue gloves with the mustache) tripped over a board while I was talking to you and almost fell in the hole they're digging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I remember odd details about things. I'll forget your name in a heartbeat, but I'll remember that you had a blue pokemon keychain with three red dots on it, the exact words/tone you used when you said something, or the fact that the construction worker across the street (the one wearing the blue gloves with the mustache) tripped over a board while I was talking to you and almost fell in the hole they're digging.
    So you're one of those people that remember the stupid shit everyone has done to bring it up at a later point in time to embarrass them. I bet you make lovely toasts at weddings :P lol

Deleted
    Built in alarm clock. I can pretty much wake up at any time I want without setting an alarm clock. I can also lick my own nose tip : /

I can also fall asleep while standing in the buss on my way to school. Although i think that might be a medical condition.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2013-01-12 at 12:40 AM.

Deleted
    I don't know if this counts, but I have debates with myself. Sometimes I can't sleep because of it and I even have to get up to look up a definition of a word that I want to use in the debate. This is actualy a bit useful as I'm prepared to face off against someone else in a debate since I know which arguments they can use against mine.

Deleted
    The ability not to give a fuck about certain things.

Deleted
    I have the special ability of having no other special ability.

Deleted
    I can instantly speak out words backwards. I can also force myself to sleep, as long as I can rest my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    I don't know if this counts, but I have debates with myself. Sometimes I can't sleep because of it and I even have to get up to look up a definition of a word that I want to use in the debate. This is actualy a bit useful as I'm prepared to face off against someone else in a debate since I know which arguments they can use against mine.
    feel ya, I do that as well, also alot of times when (usually in the morning) I make up conversations in my head with different people I think I might run into during the day, atleast them I'm not as socially akward as when I am "unprepared", also that is one of my powers, Im socially akward >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    is not giving a fck about anything a super power? i dont know

on the other hand i dont give a fck either^^