Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    So you're one of those people that remember the stupid shit everyone has done to bring it up at a later point in time to embarrass them. I bet you make lovely toasts at weddings :P lol
    I am an absolute PRO at that kind of thing. It's great. I've never had the joy of doing it to someone at their wedding, but my best friends have learned to tell me before we start drinking, which stories I'm not allowed to tell. Embarrassing stories are awesome on their own, but they become even more entertaining when you can include all kinds of detail to make it that much more vivid in everyone's mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I am an absolute PRO at that kind of thing. It's great. I've never had the joy of doing it to someone at their wedding, but my best friends have learned to tell me before we start drinking, which stories I'm not allowed to tell. Embarrassing stories are awesome on their own, but they become even more entertaining when you can include all kinds of detail to make it that much more vivid in everyone's mind.
    I think we would make a great team. I do a lot of stupid shit, you tell everyone about it. I enjoy the spot light and don't embarrass easily. You'd be like my own personal court room stenographer. The only problem is you are from Boston and I hate you all lol

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I make babies. I can have a 1 night stand with any woman in the world and she will be pregnant.

The only problem is you are from Boston and I hate you all lol
    Stop having a pile of assholes in pinstripes for a baseball team, and maybe we'd be nicer to you. :P

I think we would make a great team. I do a lot of stupid shit, you tell everyone about it. I enjoy the spot light and don't embarrass easily. You'd be like my own personal court room stenographer.
    That would be cool, but I would spend more time in the spotlight telling stories than you would doing stuff to create them. It's just how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I make babies. I can have a 1 night stand with any woman in the world and she will be pregnant.
    If I believed you were being honest and not just screwing around, I'd say that is probably the most inconvenient superpower I've ever heard of.

I can watch "2 girls 1 cup" without feeling disgusted. in fact, I find it pretty funny
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-01-12 at 01:00 AM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Stop having a pile of assholes in pinstripes for a baseball team, and maybe we'd be nicer to you. :P

That's cool, but I would spend more time in the spotlight telling stories than you would doing stuff to create them. It's just how I roll.
    We don't want you to be nicer! We want you to fall in to the ocean!

And I am a spotlight hog. I'd have to give you a story to tell about me punching you in your Beantown face! lol

City rivalries are fun.

I have trouble remembering some subjects in a subject, for example Micro chemistry while I'm doing Biology, so instead of stressing trying to remember it, I apply something else to it that I already know,

the best example I can think of is protein, and the four structure levels, I always forget third and fourth names, their relativity simple, but they always fail me, sooo I assign in my mind a grid to them from star trek, the grid for the Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta quadrant, each quadrant is assigned a structure, in order, sooo, when I think of this grid, I say Alpha Quadrant and think Primary Structure, and bang I can remember all four,

Erm another one is Prokyrpotic cell, its bacteria, but I always get it mixed up with eurkoytic cells, which is animals, so to remember it, I think
    Take the Pro from prokyrotic
    Pro Green (Professor Green musci artist)
    Pro B Sounds familiar,
    B Stand for bacteria,
    Its a bacteria cell not an animal cell

Yes I am technically remeber a load of shit, but it works better for than trying to memorize everything normally,

Oh I also have a awesome short term memory, for example my A2 exam essay this morning, I read a section on the kidneys this AM, and this PM I had a essay question on the kidneys, and I could remember it more or less 90% or so right, same with three other subject I read this morning, but matirial Ive been reading and practising for weeks, cant remeber it at all

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the ability to guess stuff. Not sure if just lucky rng but most of the time events that I predict really happen. Maybe I should become psysic or a fortune teller :P

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I have an incredible knack for remembering number and letter combinations... I can remember all the phone numbers in my phone, my bank acc no., sort code, all card no.s, Driving license, all pins for all coded doors at work, etc.. etc.. You get the point. Really fucking handy!

Also more recently (and I love freaking people out with it) when I'm conversing with someone face-to-face after a couple of hours I can generally predict the make, model, colour and interior state of their car just by clues I pick up in behaviour and conversation.
    In other words, never show this man your credit card.

Special abilities? Probably not.

But I am able to stand up and sleep aslong as I have my back leaned against a wall or a pole. *I love sleeping!*

Also I am pretty good at remembering certain numbers which I use in my work (I am a plumber), different numbers for dept, hight and overall lenght of various fixtures & fittings.

Also I seem to have an incredibly annoying thing I do once in a while, slightly OCD maybe. Stuff like turning labels facing outwards in a supermarket if I happen to spot one within my reach, if a certain thing i do on a daily basis, turning the light on/off or locking a door, if the sound it makes isn't the same as it usually is, I have to redo it.

Deleted
    I have the tendency to almost always say just the right thing when people really need to hear it. And say the most stupid shit when not. Yet to figure out what it can do for menkind :P

i can shot water jets from my fingers ..... but only in the shower

trying other places, but so far no luck

Deleted
    The first few seconds when i step into a room, where i already have been in before, iam able to see things that are new, changed or missing, even the small things.

We don't want you to be nicer! We want you to fall in to the ocean!

And I am a spotlight hog. I'd have to give you a story to tell about me punching you in your Beantown face! lol

City rivalries are fun.
    You'd have to catch me first (and God help you if you tripped while attempting to do so - story #1 right there!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Erm another one is Prokyrpotic cell, its bacteria, but I always get it mixed up with eurkoytic cells, which is animals, so to remember it, I think
    Take the Pro from prokyrotic
    Pro Green (Professor Green musci artist)
    Pro B Sounds familiar,
    B Stand for bacteria,
    Its a bacteria cell not an animal cell
    I do stuff like that all the time to remember things! I'll associate some detail of it with something that seems completely unrelated, but there's a logical connection in there somewhere if you think of it the right way. Thereafter it's stuck in my memory forever. To continue the biology theme, I had issues with mitosis and meiosis in high school - could never remember which one was which. It finally worked when I realized that mitosis sounds like my-Toe-sis, and I've always thought feet were pretty gross (and thus not something associated with reproductive-type activities). Thereafter I never forgot that meiosis was the way people do it, and mitosis was for single-celled organism types.

... Yes, I'm odd. Deal with it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Solving mysteries and puzzles better than my friends I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few.

I am capable of singing bass, baritone, and tenor (practicing to learn some of the female register as well). My memory of musical melodies as well as lyrics are quite good, too. Can learn how to play any song on my clarinet without needing any notes, at all. Just listening to the song and remembering the rhythm is enough.

My mathematics and logitistical problem solving skills are quite decent as well. Got straight A's in math, pretty much, and some of them I just slept through. XD

I also have a very good visual memory and have used it to draw and paint. Have started getting into art more and more and am planning on studying the subject for a couple of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the power to sleep through virtually any kind of noise. Alarm clocks cannot wake me up.

This is prolly more of a liability then a power actually, bad things can happen if I wouldnt even wake up to someone kicking in my door lol xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I can roll my tongue nearly upside-down.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I can walk around for several minutes while cross-eyed without bumping into anything or slowing down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Maybe you should just wear protection and/or get the woman to use protection?

Either way, that seems like an inconvenient superpower.

As for me, I don't know. I won't say anything lol because I don't want to sound like some of these answers here that are bullshit.