Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Very interesting development, I wonder what role Wrathion will play at the end of the expansion though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Very interesting development, I wonder what role Wrathion will play at the end of the expansion though.
    Would be hilarious if at the end he follows in his fathers footsteps and becomes the new Deathwing and blizzard releases an expansion called Cataclysm 2.0, with again a revamped old world and dislodged lvl 95 zones that barely connect to one another, just to screw with people. xD

And the promise of the dance studio finally being done.... and then gets scrapped right before the xpac goes live... again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Spirit of the Storm Lord, I guess Ra-Den's title is 'the Storm Lord'.
    Doubt it, the previous parts have been available in LFR and it would piss of a lot of casuals if they could not complete the chains when they was allowed to complete other phases.

Isnt the Cloud Serpent World Boss called Na'lak the STORM LORD?

Its likely the Crown of Heaven drops from Ra-Den though, and the Spirit of the Storm Lord from Na'lak.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 Secrets of Empire will probaly be from a new raid drop. Same s*** as the tokens from last 2 raids
    40 Trillium Bar .. well gota save those. Not realy hard too get it you can transmulate ore into it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qprahwndfury View Post
    Isnt the Cloud Serpent World Boss called Na'lak the STORM LORD?

Its likely the Crown of Heaven drops from Ra-Den though, and the Spirit of the Storm Lord from Na'lak.
    I Suspect Crown of Heavens is not a Drop but the Reward(We know we are getting a Crown something as a Reward that people suspected its a head enchant but GC said its not.Cant really remember much)

and most likely the A Reckoning Quest is the one that you get to wait until 5.3

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Was just wondering, is that quest text for alliance only ? Or both factions ? Because if Horde players gonna be forced to work with that cu...te aliance prince im gonna reconsider writing application to burning legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Was just wondering, is that quest text for alliance only ? Or both factions ? Because if Horde players gonna be forced to work with that cu...te aliance prince im gonna reconsider writing application to burning legion.
    Well better start your application then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well better start your application then.
    Lovely, i really hope this time my dentist won't be dreadlord -_- that extra sharpening he gave me last time prevented me from eating non-liquid food for 3 months.
    On serious with all "garrush is evul" combined with "you will work with rainbow princess AND enyoj it" MoP feels like purgatory for horde.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Wasn't "The Storm Lord" that new dragon world boss?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Storm Lord=the new cloud serpent world boss. This has nothing to do with Raden. -_-"

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, Nalak, THE STORM LORD, which is one of the World bosses, is what Wrathion is refering to. Ra-Den is another thing, hes a watcher, and you cant progress through LFR and/or in the world like we've been able to, since hes Heroic ONLY boss.

Also.........WHAT ARE YOU UP TO WRATHION.

Deleted
    It can't have anything to do with Ra-Den, unless Blizzard changed their goal to allow LFRs to make their weaker version of the legendary.

Storm Lord might be Nalak to be perfectly honest.

If it's Ra'den..that's odd. 0.o;'

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Doesn't matter, everyone and their grandparents will have the legendary stuff (Even the 'real' stuff) after blizzard nerfs everything to oblivion as per usual.
    Are you kidding?

Do you know how many people are still stuck on the first questline along with gathering Valor for the second?

I am cuz I'm lazy when it comes to Valor.

And to be honest, killing the PVP faction leader in Krasarang is a bitch on a PVP server, so that'll take a while.

Along with the fact if the next patch has people having to gather mats to craft things, then it'll split the gap further.

So please, think logically and don't want to part the "elites" from the "scrubs".

It's already been done.
    Last edited by Mawnix; 2013-01-12 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Storm Lord might be Nalak to be perfectly honest.

If it's Ra'den..that's odd. 0.o;'

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 02:30 PM ----------

Are you kidding?

Do you know how many people are still stuck on the first questline along with gathering Valor for the second?

I am cuz I'm lazy when it comes to Valor.

And to be honest, killing the PVP faction leader in Krasarang is a bitch on a PVP server, so that'll take a while.

Along with the fact if the next patch has people having to gather mats to craft things, then it'll split the gap further.

So please, think logically and don't want to part the "elites" from the "scrubs".

It's already been done.
    Valid points. I only hope they hold water come patch implementation. It's not that I don't want egregious amounts of people running around with legendaries (because hey, legendaries are fun)... it's that I want the quests to at least be commensurately difficult to complete.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, the legendary will not require Ra-Den. He's not like Heroic Madness, he's going to drink your tears with lunch.

Secondly, and on topic, I wonder what Wrathion's plan is. Will he organize the Siege of Orgrimmar, or is his plan even more sinister.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    First of all, the legendary will not require Ra-Den. He's not like Heroic Madness, he's going to drink your tears with lunch.

Secondly, and on topic, I wonder what Wrathion's plan is. Will he organize the Siege of Orgrimmar, or is his plan even more sinister.
    If he ends up being possessed by Sargeras or some shit I'm gonna flip a fucking table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Valid points. I only hope they hold water come patch implementation. It's not that I don't want egregious amounts of people running around with legendaries (because hey, legendaries are fun)... it's that I want the quests to at least be commensurately difficult to complete.
    So far Blizz has done a pretty good job at making quests that are difficult to do with out alienating most of the player base.

Example the 6000 valor quest, that takes at least 6 weeks to do. That's long as fuck. Yeah the other two quests are simpler, especial if your on a PVE realm, but still 6 weeks at a minimum.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    If he ends up being possessed by Sargeras or some shit I'm gonna flip a fucking table.
    I don't think he'll be corrupt. But Blizz did say Wrathion's goals differ from our own. He could try something like putting himself in charge of both factions.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    or just outright killing them both, just to have peace and freedom, it will be interesting to see where this goes