Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    or just outright killing them both, just to have peace and freedom, it will be interesting to see where this goes

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I don't think he'll be corrupt. But Blizz did say Wrathion's goals differ from our own. He could try something like putting himself in charge of both factions.
    Kosak has stated that Wrathion does have Azeroth's best interests in mind, but those interests might align with our characters interests. In his most recent interview I recall him saying that perhaps Wrathion thinks that Azeroth is better off with just one faction and that's why he's playing the Horde vs Alliance.

As for Wrathion ruling both factions....not his style. Wrathion. Sure Wrathion commands his Black Talons (who should have a more prominent role in MOP IMO) but that's it. He's fine with that. He likes working behind the scenes, he is a rogue after all.

Dude needs to ditch the turban after all.

Give me a quest where I bore my thumbs into his greasy eyepits. Seriosuly, his outfit makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by apokotou1709 View Post
    I Suspect Crown of Heavens is not a Drop but the Reward(We know we are getting a Crown something as a Reward that people suspected its a head enchant but GC said its not.Cant really remember much)

and most likely the A Reckoning Quest is the one that you get to wait until 5.3
    The reward for this part of the Questline is... the "Crown of the Heavens". So that's probably just the reward-quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyaxel View Post
    or just outright killing them both, just to have peace and freedom, it will be interesting to see where this goes
    He can't, he still needs us. He's won't be able to weather the coming storm alone.