2. At this point I'm fairly sure the majority agrees as it really don't serve any purpose.
3. Lets say you play with a few friends every now and then, if you out of principle don't use the AH while they do, how long do you think it would take before you are a burden to the group? That's just one example.
4. It really isn't an option, try to kill bosses without 5x NV and see what they drop, on top of this the linearity of the game forces you to play through the trash content to reach multiple bosses in one session. Blizzard was and is so focused on their version of what should be fun for the player that they eliminate the option to play the way the player might find fun. D3 elite packs and bosses is one example, Oculus in WoW is another of the same mindset where they increased the rewards to the point where the player had no choice but feel it was worth doing it.
5. Sure it has, MP doesn't provide a challenge though, it's only a question about pure stats and Inferno without MP at this point is a joke.
6. I don't follow, by pushing the player along with the insane XP boosts they effectively remove the usefulness of MF and GF gear, thus making more loot useless, and not only that they negate the re-playability through Paragon as well.