Has anyone else's "Getting Around With the Shado-Pan" achievement...

...partially reset/bugged?

Last year I completed all requirements and obtained this achieve, but a couple of weeks ago I noticed 3 of the guys (Fei Li, Lao-Chin, Chao) had reset, and I no longer had the achieve.

So I redid 15 quests with Fei Li, and on handing in my 15th daily, it still didnt register credit. I wrote a bug ticket in game, but it will be hard to see if anything comes of that.

I'm just here to see if anyone else has had this problem, or something I should just keep trying to complete?
    "I think our star, the Sun, is highly over rated. At least the moon shines at night, when it's dark. The sun only shines during the day, when it is bright outside anyway."
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm not saying that without months or years of work we couldn't make flying a gigantic feature and core mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post

Last year I completed all requirements and obtained this achieve, but a couple of weeks ago I noticed 3 of the guys (Fei Li, Lao-Chin, Chao) had reset, and I no longer had the achieve.

So I redid 15 quests with Fei Li, and on handing in my 15th daily, it still didnt register credit. I wrote a bug ticket in game, but it will be hard to see if anything comes of that.

I'm just here to see if anyone else has had this problem, or something I should just keep trying to complete?
    If you turn in quests while mounted they don't count for the achievement.

Yep, read about it a while ago and always made sure to dismount before turn ins.
    "I think our star, the Sun, is highly over rated. At least the moon shines at night, when it's dark. The sun only shines during the day, when it is bright outside anyway."
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm not saying that without months or years of work we couldn't make flying a gigantic feature and core mechanic.

I have it..

Never experienced any problems with it, including hand-in while mounted..

Dunno what to say. I wasn't aware of the mounting issue until I was only 2 days away from exalted so decided to not bother with the achievement for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post

I have the achievement on at least 2 of my toons.

made a macro...

/run local a=7298 print(format("\124cffFFFF00TODO for %s\124r",GetAchievementLink(a)))for i=1,GetAchievementNumCriteria(a)do local d,_,c,x,y=GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(a,i)if not c then print(format("%s %d/%d",d,x,y))end end

lists the parts you are still missing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Make sure you dont still have the "you have not chosen a companion" debuff, even if you have one with you.
    Make sure you are dismounted when turning in the quests.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I completed it last year and still have it in full, I did have the mounting up/not counting issue happen once or twice.
    subscribed
    Kibblet Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Taxiporte Restofarian Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa