Wink Elemental 2pc for Tier 15

The Elemental Shaman 2T15 bonus triggers from Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning hits (including Overloads). A Chain Lightning that hits 5 targets has 5 separate chances to trigger the Lightning Strike. If it Overloads, then 10 chances. There is no ICD, so it can proc multiple times from a single Chain Lightning. However, in the next build (or perhaps a hotfix), the damage from the Lightning Strike will be split between affected targets. There is a very high potential impact from this set bonus, so we’re keeping our eye on this, and may have to nerf it. But we’re trying it this way, since it is the most fun version.

I am so happy for this. Will crit become more effective and how would we put this in rotationwise? I haven't played in awhile but I might come back because of this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Bacon/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    The Elemental Shaman 2T15 bonus triggers from Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning hits (including Overloads). A Chain Lightning that hits 5 targets has 5 separate chances to trigger the Lightning Strike. If it Overloads, then 10 chances. There is no ICD, so it can proc multiple times from a single Chain Lightning. However, in the next build (or perhaps a hotfix), the damage from the Lightning Strike will be split between affected targets. There is a very high potential impact from this set bonus, so we’re keeping our eye on this, and may have to nerf it. But we’re trying it this way, since it is the most fun version.

I am so happy for this. Will crit become more effective and how would we put this in rotationwise? I haven't played in awhile but I might come back because of this.

Crit will always fall behind haste and mastery for elemental, unless they change something on PTR.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted

Eh...?

What are you talking about?

First: The set bonus is not an extra spell that you would "put in your rotation". It's just an extra proc that procs from Lightning bolt and chain lightning.

Second: Why crit? Obviously the bonus favors mastery and haste, because more spells and more overloads mean more chances to proc.

So far the set bonus seems good - rather to good. I dont believe that they will allow Elemental to be in a "good" position ever again (like in Firelands).

I could say that crit becomes less effective because the number of Lvb's will increase because of the 4Pc.

And why should change this the rotation? Lb remains a filler spell.