Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

If ancient aliens was true would you be angry?

so hypothetically lets say some aliens come down to earth and basically say "yeah those ancient aliens guys are totes right we came here one time way back on some vacation"

would you be pissed off at yourself because of how much you believed it wasnt true?

(this has nothing to do with whether the show is crap or whether its true or not just how you would react if aliens said it was)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more upset the used the word "totes".

No, because then we have been (re)introduced to an alien life form and nothing that has happened before that point really matters anymore.

I can't imagine someone nerd raging merely because they were wrong. Maybe if there was something at stake.

Why?

This is like saying would you be angry if suddenly angels show up and say "yeah gravity's not true, it's actually just us holding everything down".

10+ Year Old Account
    that would be cool. id want to talk to aliens

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Why?

This is like saying would you be angry if suddenly angels show up and say "yeah gravity's not true, it's actually just us holding everything down".
    idk i just thought it might be a cool conversation to see how people would react if they found out it were true
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    idk i just thought it might be a cool conversation to see how people would react if they found out it were true
    Yeah I just don't think people would be feeling anger. We'd probably be busy getting amazed that they're actually here on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Congratz on 10k.
    Ty ty. Now I'm only half way to catching up with Wells!

Personally, I'd be kinda pissed if I woke up to a real world like the Matrix.

But aliens or angels ? Nah...

tbh if it were me id think they were lying. trying to gain our trust by saying they helped us out when our species was younger so we would accept them faster. unless of course they like turned the pyramids into power generators or something like in one of the theories

No I wouldnt, mostly because I believe there are aliens out there somewhere.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    only because the orange man would be on t.v way more often

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Personally, I'd be kinda pissed if I woke up to a real world like the Matrix.

But aliens or angels ? Nah...
    Of course. Waking up in the Matrix is to find out you've been a battery... aliens and angels are just cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    If you want I could make a thread about femenism, im almost positive we could beat wells in about 10 minutes.
    17 posts per second, I can do it!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I imagine a lot of people (myself included) would be like "Really? Are you fucking with me right now?"
    Something like this.

cant say id be mad seeing as i truly thought it was bullshit but if i'm wrong, then fuck it i was wrong. id care more about the aliens themsleves then weather i was wrong or not though.

I think it would be funnier if they established contact and told us they've been watching us for 10,000+ years and never once interacted with us: the Ancient Alien guys are full of crap.

I'd only be angry cause the "aliens" guy would probably be running around like a right ol jerk, pulling his hair and and screaming "IN YO FACE"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think i'd be mad. More like confused.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be angry, after all, aliens are no more asinine than the other "visitors" folks seem to believe our species has had over the past few millennia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I would be angry; I think my head would explode from the irreconcilable scenario presented before me (people that stupid being entirely correct and everyone with half a brain being wrong).
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8