Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd like an ambient NPC of my main Rogue, he would occasionally gank level 90s attacking Darkshire.

I would love for my character to be a raid boss A Troll Hunter who sacrifices his pets for shooting power.

10+ Year Old Account
    A carving on the Lich King's throne in Icecrown Citadel where it says:

"We may be both dead, Arthas, but at least I got to see you die first." - Frozen Death Knight

Always loved that kind of stuff. =)
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-01-12 at 03:09 PM.

I don't know about you guys, but by the time I die, WoW should be dead for about 50 years

Deleted
    My tauren shaman's name engraved on a totem in crossroads.

Since I've always played a druid while hunting for vanity items, I'd like for my character to become a NPC in Moonglade selling vanity items.
    The thing is, I've always loved silly little things that make your character look different or add a certain glow, such as Engineer items.

My main is and will most likely always be a Druid in WoW, and since I've always had Engineering as my profession, I'd love to see some emphasis on that if I where to die when WoW is still up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    A battle pet, which you get after you hit exalted with a faction that takes longer to get exalted with than the Warsong Gluch faction grind, since I am a firm believer that one has to put a lot of time and efforts into gaining and achieving, and receiving something.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but by the time I die, WoW should be dead for about 50 years
    Just ask Walt Disney, no IP lasts for more than a decade, amirite?
    Last edited by Yig; 2013-01-12 at 04:02 PM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    as im the one that deals with the guild bank i would like my chars Armour on display and when used displays the stats and maybe give a buff that is purely aesthetic.

A white elven structure with some sparkles and elven music, towards the end of a long dungeon. Could be blackfathom deeps, uldaman or BRD.

If they were to make very difficult (no LFR, 25-man) raids or heroics like they used to in the past, I wouldn't mind being a tough boss in there either.

10+ Year Old Account
    My character would marry Varian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What is with you and DINOSAURS?!
    They're awesome. This shouldn't require elaboration!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    A gravestone that reads:

Here lies a solder
    Brave and stout-hearted
    He tried to poop
    But only farted
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Deleted
    Two things I would like, eiher a small tombstone that reads "Here lies Thraka, let him be a reminder to never stand in the fire"

Or, to be stood next to Grom's monument as it's guardian with dead daemons in it's crater, that would do me fine.

Deleted
    I'd like my two mains (past and present) riding around the main roads in eastern kingdoms. They could start in Booty Bay and go all the way to Hinterlands. It'd be my draenei shaman driving a chopper, with my human mage riding shotgun. Every now and then (once per zone), they stop for 5 minutes because the bike's engine explodes. My shaman kneels down to fix it and is during this time a Goblin Engineering Trainer. She could also sell a random engineering pet on a 5h cooldown or something. Meantime, my mage paces around complaining how she always told her to study gnomish engineering, because at least it doesn't explode every half an hour and singes her new robe. During this time, she would be a portal trainer (see the irony?). Upon arriving at their destination, they put down a picnic basket and a goblin grill and my shaman summons her fire elemental to keep the grill going. During this 10 minute event they give any passer by who /greets them a random 30m buff. Then they start on their way back, when they get to booty bay they despawn in front of one of the random houses and start their journey again after a few minutes.

I would like a statue of my goblin Hunter in Azshara with a bow aiming to the sky. And a plate that reads:

¨Hunt in the night gazing to the stars, wishing to be one¨
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

10+ Year Old Account
    A big statue of myself smack dab in the middle of Orgrimmar. Like, massively big. Twice as big or more than Garrosh's hut.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I'd like my Tauren Shaman (to be placed anywhere really, maybe hidden so she as to be found) with her title 'The Beloved' after the end, and whoever finds her gets a boost to their reputation for the day or something. That would be nice

Worst thread EU.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

15+ Year Old Account
    I think I would want my immortalization to be a psychotic forsaken rogue character who once a day will appear behind any random person in a world area, one shot them and scream "DEADIFIED!!!" and vanish.

The person would then receive a feat of strength: