Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mage takes the most skill obviously

Mage is obviously the hardest class to play in pvp...

Ice Lance spam..... lol wow really Ghostcrawler???? Really???

Was in AB, we met 1v1, he spammed Ice Lance the whole time and used Ice Block, I popped BW he won the fight with something like 10K health left. Heals were residual heals from a priest at BS, I ran down hill to get mage. So ummmm ya, Ice Lance spam lol.... from a "caster". Whatever Blizz.

My stats:

His:
    Last edited by Svarbald; 2013-01-12 at 07:30 AM.

Deleted
    Lol, ive just stopped trying wanting to balance pvp out in cata, its all gone to hell now. Its not even fun, just reroll the class thats the best each patch ;I

15+ Year Old Account
    idk, hunters are in a pretty good place right now, especially 1v1 vs a mage and u even received some heals so it wasnt a 1v1 like you say....did u even try to scatter/silence/pet stun/freeze trap/scatter again/silence again....

I'd say warlocks are more OP then frost mages anyway, fear, incinerate hits you for 120k, fear, chaos bolt hits u for 120k, pet silence, chaos wave hits u for 100k....fear.....dead. dots ticking the whole time, all while healing himself for an insane amount of hp.

he hit you with ice lance 14 times, in time which you got 63k healing from a pally. i have not PVP'ed in a looong time. but something tells me ice lance isnt the issue here ;D sounds like he had a better gameplan or better plan for survivability in general.

Why were you standing in Frozen Orb
    That's what was giving him all those procs (I bet it was hitting your pet too!)

Pretty much everyone knows that PvP is a mess right now in general. It gets worse every expansion, and it was never really that good to begin with, but MoP is on another level of pathetic. An MMO will never be balanced, and the more spells that are added to the game, the worse it will be. You might as well play a different genre for PvP, or if you insist on WoW, never take it seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a price for making an ass of yourself, you just won it OP....

Is this thread to tell everyone you're bad at PvP?

The mage isn't even playing properly. He didn't bother using frost bomb, he didn't use deep freeze, he didn't use his pets freeze. And you still got shit on. With a healer.

But at least you popped deterrence and spirit mend. Oh wait.

Your time would be better spent getting better gear and pushing all your buttons than looking up people's armory and posting on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator128 View Post
    Lol, ive just stopped trying wanting to balance pvp out in cata, its all gone to hell now. Its not even fun, just reroll the class thats the best each patch ;I
    thats why i bounce between my priest and hpally. i try to heal what ever is op and ride its coat tails.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    TL/DR: Clueless PvP kid gets killed by clueless mage, ragequits the BG and took 49 minutes posting text and images on how one specific developer is to blame.

And the only thing the made did was run and spam Ice Lance.....

I figured I could just run him down and kill him and have be low on health but win the fight.

My point is, all a Mage has to do is spam Ice Lance, and they can win.... herp derp trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was you just standing and soaking his damage?
    He spend more than 16 global CDs to kill you, you should do much more damage to him. And getting frozen orb hits? really? you gave him ~4 free FoF procs. You got outplayed, stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Svarbald View Post
    And the only thing the made did was run, get FoF procs from newbie who stands in frost orb and spam Ice Lance.....

I figured I could just stand in one place for ~6 seconds while getting an AoE damage hits and give him advantage and kill him and have be low on health but win the fight.

My point is, all a Mage has to do is find clueless PvP newbie and spam Ice Lance, and they can win.... herp derp trolls.
    FTFY
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-01-12 at 08:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

That pally healing you is pretty shitty

From the look of your thread, you are really bad at pvp as well. Hunters destroy mages, or so I hear. Especially mages as bad as that one.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2013-01-12 at 08:23 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    TL/DR: Clueless PvP kid gets killed by clueless mage, ragequits the BG and took 49 minutes posting text and images on how one specific developer is to blame.
    Did not rage quit, we won, and took me all of 3 minutes to post the images... I'm not bad at computers, I know those super secret hacker moves like "print screen" and editing images in MS paint, then save to desktop, and upload to Imgur..... I are l33t hacker. Lol you think it takes a long time to do that???

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    idk, hunters are in a pretty good place right now, especially 1v1 vs a mage and u even received some heals so it wasnt a 1v1 like you say....did u even try to scatter/silence/pet stun/freeze trap/scatter again/silence again....

I'd say warlocks are more OP then frost mages anyway, fear, incinerate hits you for 120k, fear, chaos bolt hits u for 120k, pet silence, chaos wave hits u for 100k....fear.....dead. dots ticking the whole time, all while healing himself for an insane amount of hp.
    There is so much wrong in this post that it is sad how someone could be this dumb. He received 4 heals and still died to a mage which proves the point why he thinks mages are op. What point are you trying to make, other than proving you have no idea what you are talking about? If you are getting chaos bolt and chaos wave in a fight, you are fighting 2 warlocks. So congrats on failing to comprehend how a class works yet spout out nonsense how the class is op.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocktroop View Post
    There is so much wrong in this post that it is sad how someone could be this dumb. He received 4 heals and still died to a mage which proves the point why he thinks mages are op. What point are you trying to make, other than proving you have no idea what you are talking about? If you are getting chaos bolt and chaos wave in a fight, you are fighting 2 warlocks. So congrats on failing to comprehend how a class works yet spout out nonsense how the class is op.
    Those "4 heals" were spaced out so far I'm not sure you can call them that. The mage managed to throw off that many Ice Lances. You know how many Ice Lances you can throw off in a global? That's right. One. He got hit by 4 whole ticks of Frozen Orb like an idiot, when he should've disengaged or otherwise moved as soon as he saw it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So while being hit by FB and moving out of a random healers range, and still being killed by a mage only using IL proves the point of a person thinking a class is op`? If anything, it proves the point that the poster is a whiny little kid that can't play worth a damn

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Was you just standing and soaking his damage?
    He spend more than 16 global CDs to kill you, you should do much more damage to him. And getting frozen orb hits? really? you gave him ~4 free FoF procs. You got outplayed, stop complaining.

FTFY

I like how you said I stood in Frozen Orb, right after I said he was running.... lol ok.

4 FO hits because I had to chase him, else he be out of range, and now I am magically "standing" in FO.

There is so much wrong in this post that it is sad how someone could be this dumb. He received 4 heals and still died to a mage which proves the point why he thinks mages are op..
    It proves so much of a point because there is no way personal skill could, uh, skew the results. Especially when a hunter loses "1v1" while having heals to a mage in MoP. A terrible mage no less as there is a complete absence of bomb damage. This clearly means that the mage is OP and has nothing to do with the hunter being terrible.
    Last edited by Erolian; 2013-01-12 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    So while being hit by FB and moving out of a random healers range, and still being killed by a mage only using IL proves the point of a person thinking a class is op`? If anything, it proves the point that the poster is a whiny little kid that can't play worth a damn

so then tell me how a mage spamming Ice Lance is not OP when our stats are basically even? That was the point, yet none of the geniuses on this forum get that.
    Last edited by Svarbald; 2013-01-12 at 08:51 AM.