Thread: James Yeager!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The irony.

He makes a good example of himself I think.

But I'll refrain from making any more comments on the gun issue in US, since a) I live in Sweden and b) US's history of guns.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    how do you not understand this? stay out of politics please. to take guns from people you have to be ready to use guns to get rid of guns.
    In other words you're creating the demons you need to fight later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    So....someone is willing to make a stand, draw a line in the sand of how much freedom the government can take....and he's labeled 'crazy'. I applaud him for having the courage to actually put his foot down as a citizen and tell the government 'no'.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    So....someone is willing to make a stand, draw a line in the sand of how much freedom the government can take....and he's labeled 'crazy'. I applaud him for having the courage to actually put his foot down as a citizen and tell the government 'no'.
    There's a big difference between just saying no and saying you'll start a revolution with your personal militia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    There's a big difference between just saying no and saying you'll start a revolution with your personal militia.
    Just saying, "hey, I don't like that. I like my rifles!" isn't going to do much. It's either he shows he means business and he is willing to fight for his beliefs (threat via mini revolution)...or he goes to jail for having an armory in his home. Actions speak louder than words. Doesn't mean I necessarily agree with him and his methods, though. Assault weapons wouldn't decrease crime rate in the US since most criminals use either a handgun or a shotgun. Haven't heard of many tragedies happening with an assault rifle to be honest.

Even the school massacre that happened right now, guy didn't bring in his rifle he left it in the car. So long as they don't ban rifles for hunting, all is well. Otherwise, that may actually start a bigger shitstorm...