Shadowburn Alert - Addon help requested

I am currently using "Need To Know" for tracking CDs and "Event Alert" for tracking Backdraft/Burning Embers procs etc.
    "Event Alert" does not show a popup when "Shadowburn" (when the mob hp is <20%) is up.
    I wanna know how you guys handle this situation.

Which addons you use to track Shadowburn availability ?

I don't, I have a UnitFrames UI that changes my opponents Reaction color from green (100%-75), yellow (74%-20%), red (20%-0%). The addon is:

TidyPlates
    IceHud

Really all you need imo.

Deleted
    I havent tried it as I havent touched Destro since MoP launched, but I use drainsouler for affliction, it plays an alarm when the target hits 20%. Don't see why it wouldn't work for Destruction.

I don't think an addon can solve the issue of missing Shadowburns. This problem really only comes up when you are burning down adds so you should just have proper name plates with text on them (like TidyPlates) and be ready to spam that button. Getting your Shadowburns slightly delayed on a target with big health pool (like bosses) shouldn't be that big of an issue. If you're late with this you are just slacking.

(Drain Soul is completely different because you want to change your filler asap at sub 20% and addons like Drainsouler are then more justified)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I havent tried it as I havent touched Destro since MoP launched, but I use drainsouler for affliction, it plays an alarm when the target hits 20%. Don't see why it wouldn't work for Destruction.
    Solved my issue
    Thanks Nyxxi

Deleted
    If u use Tidyplates, u can set a color change to % hp of the targets.
    I personally like to see 20% and below with red which means.... U GOING DAOUWN BRO !

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use a combo of three things for executes 1. Tidyplates name colour change @20% hp and % value on the bar
    2. Razer naga ui interface buttons(old dominoes type) next to my embers, Shb lights up @20%

If you don't have a naga I would suggest Weak Auras for execute, I use that for drain soul since on some fights the boss is too big to see his name plate and DS is useable above 20% hp so it's alway lit up unlike Shb. Set up a talent icon event for target equal or below 20% and the icon will pop up wherever you want it on screen.

Tbh on a side note if you don't have weak auras, get it such and amazing addon it does everything!

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    This works fine also in pve, but it only tells you when your current target is @20%, in a pvp situation arena/rbg the tidy plates method is far superior as you can see when multiple tgts are in execute range allowing quick switch kills.

TL-DR- If you pve only get drainsouler and weak auras. If you pvp get tidy plates as well as the other two.
    Last edited by villie; 2013-01-12 at 11:31 AM.

I've set up WeakAuras to make a noise and light up my Shadowburn button when it becomes usable. No checking for health or anything (because of the activation delay on the ability), just usable.

If you like icons use tellmewhen

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    If you like icons use tellmewhen
    I second TellMeWhen, it's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by vpywow View Post
    I am currently using "Need To Know" for tracking CDs and "Event Alert" for tracking Backdraft/Burning Embers procs etc.
    "Event Alert" does not show a popup when "Shadowburn" (when the mob hp is <20%) is up.
    I wanna know how you guys handle this situation.

Which addons you use to track Shadowburn availability ?
    Weakauras --

I use Weakauras as well very easy to configure.

Another one that is great for a default built in 20% audio que is Killshot. It is mainly for tracking killing blows in pvp, however it has a sound for executes. "Finish Him!!" By default.

Shadowburn needs an animation.

An animation would be nice. The sound it makes when you use it is awesome.

esc->interface->unit frames->display as percentage.