Possible to set all 3 skills from a talent tier in one macro?

Hi there
    I'm changing talents pretty much once->tons of times per hour and I find it annoying that I always have to open up spellbook and drag my skill into place...again.
    Is there a way to make a macro that makes the same actionkey always have that tier? For instance, I want Bladestorm, Shockwave and Dragon Roar on same actionkey.

Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    Hi there
    I'm changing talents pretty much once->tons of times per hour and I find it annoying that I always have to open up spellbook and drag my skill into place...again.
    Is there a way to make a macro that makes the same actionkey always have that tier? For instance, I want Bladestorm, Shockwave and Dragon Roar on same actionkey.
    Download this. Makes a macro for all 6 tiers of talents and changes depending on the talent active.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentmacros

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Download this. Makes a macro for all 6 tiers of talents and changes depending on the talent active.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentmacros
    Thanx. But what do I need to do, except from installing it? :/

EDIT: Ignore me, I just didnt realise you had to type that row that is close to hidden in his info hehe. THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by aggression; 2013-01-11 at 10:58 PM.

You can just:

/cast X
    /cast Y
    /cast Z

In the same macro. If you can't have the same talent within a tier, it will just go to the next line. I do this currently when switching between Shadowstep and Preparation.

#showtooltip
    /cast Holy Prism
    /cast Execution Sentence
    /run SetMacroSpell("prism",GetSpellInfo("Holy Prism") or "Execution Sentence")

I got an updated version that can do 3 spells, but I cba to login.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cast Holy Prism
    /cast Execution Sentence
    /run SetMacroSpell("prism",GetSpellInfo("Holy Prism") or "Execution Sentence")

I got an updated version that can do 3 spells, but I cba to login.
    There's a macro on the addon page

/use Bladestorm
    /use Shockwave
    /use Dragon Roar
    /run SetMacroSpell("MACRONAME", GetSpellInfo("Bladestorm)" or GetSpellInfo("Shockwave") or "Dragon Roar")