The Patient

Looking for a Keyboard with Audio jacks. (Help)

So i'm looking for a Keyboard with Audio jacks and some macro functionality (could have none at all). Back lit is helpful but not needed.

Now, I could buy the Logitech G110. However i've read a fair few reviews exclaiming that it's trash. Keys are to small and some keys not being filed properly so they don't type as smooth.

So can anyone help me or eliminate the doubt of the G110?

The Razer Lycosa is what I use and it's treated me well. It uses 2 USB ports and a speaker/microphone pair, but has one USB port and connections for a speaker/microphone pair on the board. Additionally the keyboard is fully customizable with selectable profiles if you install the driver software.
    Last edited by Shaetha; 2013-01-12 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Fixed post

I can't speak for any of these keyboards, since I've never used them. I've actually never even heard of the audio jacks through USB on the keyboard, but it seems like most of these have that feature.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=1&PageSize=20

Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Edition has audio jacks on the keyboard, as well as a USB port.

I have the Razor Black Widow Ultimate. Its a awesome keyboard with both usb and audia jack inputs. Also has a ton of macro options. http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyb...-ultimate-2013

Stood in the Fire
    I use the Saitek Cyborg v7, Has a audio jack and a USB (headset and mouse in my case) Connects to USB3.0 and has 12 macro keys, pretty sure it has shift support e.t.c so more like 40+ macros, Although, I only use about 8 macros, so I don't know this for certain. It uses profiles though, so 12 different macros for unlimited amount of games otherwise. The programming software is quite good i think too. you can seperate key presses and key releases e.t.c I used to play Gunz, and its the only macro'd keyboard that could cope with all the mental mashing of keys you had to do in that game... Its essentially a G19 without the LCD display, and a hell of alot cheaper. I'd recommend it anywho.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823175015
    Last edited by thunterman; 2013-01-12 at 09:49 AM.

CPU:
    Intel i5-2500k (4GHz) MB: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3
    GPU:
    Gigabyte Windforce3 OC 7970 (1.1GHz) RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws x 16GB 1600MHz
    SSD:
    Crucial m4 128GBx2(RAID0) HDD: 1TB Caviar Black / 500GB Caviar Blue (recording)
    CASE:
    Corsair Carbide 300R PSU: Corsair TX650 v2

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    I use the Saitek Cyborg v7, Has a audio jack and a USB (headset and mouse in my case) Connects to USB3.0 and has 12 macro keys, pretty sure it has shift support e.t.c so more like 40+ macros, Although, I only use about 8 macros, so I don't know this for certain. It uses profiles though, so 12 different macros for unlimited amount of games otherwise. The programming software is quite good i think too. you can seperate key presses and key releases e.t.c I used to play Gunz, and its the only macro'd keyboard that could cope with all the mental mashing of keys you had to do in that game... Its essentially a G19 without the LCD display, and a hell of alot cheaper. I'd recommend it anywho.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823175015
    Thanks for this. I forgot about Cyborg products. Also thanks a lot to everyone else for all the suggestions.

I had a logitech G110 and the keys were a tad small but once i used it for a few days it was unnoticeable

"I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I have had my Steelseries Merc Stealth for over 2 years now and it is a great keyboard for the price, can't fault it. I know it is personal thing choosing a keyboard but the Razer ones are just overpriced and have poor build quality. The Logitech can't be bad either there products tend to be quite robust.
    The great Friedrich Nietzsche once said, Shit happens deal with it.

I have a razer black widow, and it's awesome, and has all the features you describe. clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick