Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Yaspresents Online 3v3 Tournament Qualifier Brackets

STREAM LINK: http://www.twitch.tv/yaspresent/

Tournament link: http://www.arenajunkies.com/news/588...v3-tournament/

Dates:
    Qualifiers: January 12th and 13th, 6:00-11:30 CET.
    Group A : January 18th, 6:00-11:30pm CET.
    Group B : January 19th, 6:00-11:30pm CET.
    Semi-Finals and Grand Finals : January 20th, 7:00-11:00pm CET.

Prices:
    First place - 9000$
    Second place - 5000$
    Third place - 2000$

Group A (12th January 6:00 - 11:30pm CET)

Nuevos no somos eh: Blukstack/Methodx/Akane (Warlock/Paladin/Warrior)
    Fanclub Zeyns: Enteyjin/Astaraya/Summi (Death Knight/Druid/Paladin)
    Major League Soccer: Sai/Adden/Wallirikz (Mage/Shaman/Warlock)
    Kurts Crew: Exerion/Hexur/Evleh (Druid/Shaman/Priest)
    Toxic Youth: Boetar/Swapxy/Linkx (Warrior/Shaman/Paladin)
    Shes Asian: Redx/Oldogstyle/Trollsweed (Shaman/Warrior/Priest)

Group B (13th January 6:00 - 11:30pm CET)

Xero Practice: Salv/Ruddy/Forteh (Druid/Hunter/Paladin)
    Alors la: Emelys/Shivz /Drat (Druid/Shaman/Priest)
    Honor Capped: Colard/Saffie/Teebow (Warrior/Warlock/Shaman)
    Prestige Gaming: Fritterus/Anberlin/Kekepopa (Druid/Shaman/Warrior)
    Rat League Queuers: Shouri/Nadagast/Hoodrych (Druid/Warlock/Warrior)
    Toaster Toasting Toasts:Yipz/Dakkroth/Chromix (Druid/Shaman/Priest)

Fanclub Zeyns, YO CAN DO IT BOIS!

I'm tuning in.

Gonna be sweeeet. I recommend anyone who is interested in Arena / PvP tuning into this. It's a player-run tournament but it's amazingly well done, and the prize pool is huge!

Deleted
    I am pretty exited about this. Personally I am rooting for Yas Reality Check: Shawir/Another/Geru (Warrior/Death Knight/Paladin) to win everything - it takes some balls to bring a DK among all those warriors, ferals and hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I am pretty exited about this. Personally I am rooting for Yas Reality Check: Shawir/Another/Geru (Warrior/Death Knight/Paladin) to win everything - it takes some balls to bring a DK among all those warriors, ferals and hunters.
    Wait, where do you see this team among the participating teams? Am i blind, or is this list of teams not complete?

Edit' Okay i get it, these teams are only the from the qualifiers list. But where do you see the invited teams?
    Last edited by mmoc501b35662b; 2013-01-12 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanito View Post
    Wait, where do you see this team among the participating teams? Am i blind, or is this list of teams not complete?

Edit' Okay i get it, these teams are only the from the qualifiers list. But where do you see the invited teams?
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/news/592...nament-roster/

Deleted
    ^ Thank you sir.

Deleted
    It started now

Thanks for reminding me!

Deleted
    Too bad the whole outcome of this tournament cant be taken seriously due to all the DDOSing.
    I gues noone cares if they won fair if they get 16000 dollars tho

Deleted
    Does anyone know if the TR was hotfixed (to the current live version) as requested by the Yaspresents tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Does anyone know if the TR was hotfixed (to the current live version) as requested by the Yaspresents tournament?
    Not yet. The EU thread about it got locked with no blue post.

Stopped watching since when I tuned in, stream was shut down and it was all ddos talk.

If the stream goes down it's cause of xSplit not DDOS. Everyone talks about DDOS 24/7 even if its up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    If the stream goes down it's cause of xSplit not DDOS. Everyone talks about DDOS 24/7 even if its up.
    So you mean its xsplit acting up when the stream is lag free and its only players characters freezing over and over? Yeah... not really...

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    So you mean its xsplit acting up when the stream is lag free and its only players characters freezing over and over? Yeah... not really...
    "If the stream goes down" doesn't mean he's talking about the players' characters freezing over and over.

That wasn't Yaspresents fault, either. The players were clearly warned to get VPNs and the like to help protect themselves from getting DDOS to begin with.

xSplit was bugging and restarting, which was confirmed multiple times by Yaspresents themselves. They told viewers to wait a couple seconds and refresh the stream in order to not miss anything.
    Last edited by Syh; 2013-01-14 at 06:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    "If the stream goes down" doesn't mean he's talking about the players' characters freezing over and over.

That wasn't Yaspresents fault, either. The players were clearly warned to get VPNs and the like to help protect themselves from getting DDOS to begin with.

xSplit was bugging and restarting, which was confirmed multiple times by Yaspresents themselves. They told viewers to wait a couple seconds and refresh the stream in order to not miss anything.
    Well... I dont know what you were discussing but to me the whole outcome of the tournament feels like bs if there is any chance at all that even one team makes it to the finals thanks to ddosing their opponents.

Imagine the olympics and someone throwing stones and snaring one of the teams in the final gamr of basketball ot something.
    Cant really take that win serious can you? I know i cant...

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Well... I dont know what you were discussing but to me the whole outcome of the tournament feels like bs if there is any chance at all that even one team makes it to the finals thanks to ddosing their opponents.

Imagine the olympics and someone throwing stones and snaring one of the teams in the final gamr of basketball ot something.
    Cant really take that win serious can you? I know i cant...
    I wouldn't really throw the blame on all the other teams, a lot of the other teams would even stop fighting and try to let people log in before they continued the fight (although it didn't really change much, they just wound up d/cing again shortly after). The thing is, there are ways to avoid getting DDOSed, and a lot of these people did not take the steps to do so even though they were told to. That's why I was saying it wasn't Yaspresents fault that the tournament turned out that way. It's a shame that idiots DDOS online tournaments because it prevents them from happening more often. I don't really get why they do so but I suppose it's because they like to feel powerful despite the fact that they're usually just script kiddies anyway.

Anyway, what I said to your original post was that he wasn't talking about the players getting DDOSed at all so the "Yeah... not really..." bit wasn't needed. He was talking about the stream restarting (which it did, plenty of times, if you missed that then you must have not watched all of it). This was because of a bug with xSplit. Yaspresents even made sure to tell their viewers several times that this was happening and to refresh the page to see the stream again.
    Last edited by Syh; 2013-01-14 at 07:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    I wouldn't really throw the blame on all the other teams, a lot of the other teams would even stop fighting and try to let people log in before they continued the fight (although it didn't really change much, they just wound up d/cing again shortly after). The thing is, there are ways to avoid getting DDOSed, and a lot of these people did not take the steps to do so even though they were told to. That's why I was saying it wasn't Yaspresents fault that the tournament turned out that way. It's a shame that idiots DDOS online tournaments because it prevents them from happening more often. I don't really get why they do so but I suppose it's because they like to feel powerful despite the fact that they're usually just script kiddies anyway.

Anyway, what I said to your original post was that he wasn't talking about the players getting DDOSed at all so the "Yeah... not really..." bit wasn't needed. He was talking about the stream restarting (which it did, plenty of times, if you missed that then you must have not watched all of it). This was because of a bug with xSplit. Yaspresents even made sure to tell their viewers several times that this was happening and to refresh the page to see the stream again.
    I didnt say that it was yaspresents fault? I just said that im questioning the results if there is even a slight possibility that the outcome is affected by sabotage.
    I cant explain that in any other way so if you cant understand this, then im afraid we are at a standstill in this discussion.

I watched the whole first day of the tournament but every time a player got ddosed i lost interest more and more and now im just ignoring it because
    the outcome wont be 100% fair if they dont find a way to stop all the ddosing...