Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    I cried a little inside seeing how the only lock in the tournament was manhandled over and over and over again by the cleaves.

The TSG vs god comp games were indeed incredibly fun to watch. I only watch tournaments sporadically but this was surprisingly enjoyable.

also very funny how TSG barely surviving faction changed to human and started bringing the pain. op racial is op
    There is another lock team (WLS) in today's B bracket: http://twitch.tv/yaspresent

Unlike yesterday, today's lock (Saffie) is actually playing lock as main.

Deleted
    First Place - $9000: Comprendre L'Empire: Flubbah / Cara / Skoe - Warrior, spriest, resto shaman
    Second Place - $5000: Last Again: Venruki / Sodah / Talbadar - Mage, resto druid, spriest
    Third Place - $2000: Yas Reality Check: Shawir / Another / Geru - Warrior, DK, resto shaman
    Fourth Place: Honor Capped: Colard / Saffie / Teebuh - Warrior, warlock, resto shaman

DK and warlock surprisingly in top 3 and 4.. Extremely good games. All of them highly entertaining, especially those shown Friday, Saturday and today.. I would definitely recommend watching the VoDs on twitch or youtube when they become uploaded.

free and its only players characters freezing over and over?