10+ Year Old Account

Sargeras or Stormrage

I am not an avid alliance player. Been horde as my main since the beginning. The odd thing is that in MoP my main has shifted to my Draenei Shaman. Problem is I am on Quel'dorei, which is pretty dead. I want to get more active into raiding and RBGs.

I have read that Sargeras and Stormrage are very active servers. Anyone suggestions on which would be better for all around good time?

Tired of being a loner guy

Deleted
    If i am correct , stormrage is EU right ? if so no don't go there, horde server. IF it is EU ( could be wrong )

go Sylvanas ( my server verry active!) or outland

Sargeras US is pretty active for PvE and PvP. Plus the server is under Alliance dominion.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    come on over to bleeding hollow so IronWolf Clan can smash your alliance face in

Don't believe him....IWC doesn't do that, they're usually the ones being camped

Deleted
    And I was like, does this guy seriously compare Malfurion/Illidan to motherf*ing Sargeras himself, as I thought it would be a "who would win" thread.

Dunno too much about EU English/US servers though, so I can't really help you there.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the aliance camps single members of IWC out in the world while they are questing jsut long enough for more of us to show up and send them back to stormwind with a nice repair bill

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I totally thought this was going to be some kind of a silly Sargeras vs Stormrage (Malfurion, Illidan, or hell, both at once) kind of thread!

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    And I was like, does this guy seriously compare Malfurion/Illidan to motherf*ing Sargeras himself, as I thought it would be a "who would win" thread.

Dunno too much about EU English/US servers though, so I can't really help you there.
    Exactly!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am talking US servers. Sorry for the confusion. All of my other toons are Horde on PVP servers, so go easy on the faction bashing. Just giving this alliance thing a shot here.

Been running LFR because I cannot find any other raiding guilds that are active during my time frame. Id like to transfer tonight, maybe I will give it some more thought. I've transferred in the past and been disappointed. This time I am doing my homework first

I play on Sargeras and consider it to be a great server for raiding, perhaps the best one. However, it is a PVP server, and I see Stormrage's population ballooning due to not having to worry about CRZ since it's PVE.

I have played on stormrage and the PVE experience is bad unless if you can actually get in a good guild. It may be one of the high ranked servers but the people on it are still pretty bad. You won't get any pvp experience on stormrage either. No horde on the server. Not sure about sargeras though.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    However, it is a PVP server, and I see Stormrage's population ballooning due to not having to worry about CRZ since it's PVE.
    Not sure what CRZ is, but I've only played on PVP servers in the past. Quel'Dorei is PVE, but I rolled to play with coworkers than ended up quitting. I have no problem playing on PVP servers.

US Sargeras is quite alliance dominated. there is the occasional horde douche that will try and kill you.. but most of them just fail. Us Stormrage is pve so if u start hating CRZ or world pvp again then its the alliance place to be.

If your running ele and looking for a good guild for 5.2 then come to Sargeras! We are moving to 25 man for the next tier and could use an ele. Hit me up in game for more info. Usually on my DK (Akrylix) or Druid (Banai)