Thread: Race change?

Race change?

I have been troll for awhile because of its racial. I have been thinking of going female undead or Female Belf because of their cast animations ( if you know better race cast animations please tell me, im tired of seeing the same troll animations)

Do you think there is a dps loss if i go undead or Be???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kidace View Post
    I have been troll for awhile because of its racial. I have been thinking of going female undead or Female Belf because of their cast animations ( if you know better race cast animations please tell me, im tired of seeing the same troll animations)

Do you think there is a dps loss if i go undead or Be???
    Male Worgen.

Troll is king. Someone needs to convince Blizzard to either let us pick our racials or eliminate them entirely =p In terms of cast animations, male undead tends to be very popular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Savory deviate delight

Deleted
    Also, wasn't there a program to change the models around? Only you can see that, but on your screen you can be any race/have any gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is.
    It's against all the TOS, and you will get banned for using/having it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    There is.
    It's against all the TOS, and you will get banned for using/having it.
    They dont really care if you use a model changer, as far as I know, and what many other people say. As long as its only you who can see the difference and not others, you shouldn't be afraid, even if its against TOS. It is very rare that you will get banned. And if you do, it will most likely only be a temporarily ban.

Reckful livestreams almost everyday on tiwtch.tv, and he uses a model changer all the time. And he's perfectly fine. He even tell people where to get it.

I also use it my self for fun, transmog and race animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Male Worgen.
    I like this post. If I were to change my mage's race it would be to this.