Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimxzyana View Post
    en/character/argent-dawn/Blackmamboo/simple
    This is my char now i have around 13,95 regen with ascension, dodge around 13% is that enough or?
    Is that ok or where should i swap a bit?
    Thanks

EDIT : Just won Terror in the mist LFR should i stick with that or?
    Have in my bags Bottle of infite stars LFR and Stuff of nightmares LFR.
    Use Terror over Stuff of Nightmares. Agi/Crit >>> Mastery/dodge.

I don't know if that's enough ER for you. Honestly, you have to decide that for yourself. If you've got enough Chi to keep Shuffle up 100% of the time, using Guard on CD and PBs when needed, then you've got enough haste. But everyone's mark is different on this.

Oh, and don't care about dodge %. Care about haste/crit instead. Dodge and parry come with Shuffle and EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    I am in a semi-casual raiding guild (all normals done, got a few HC's in MSV down as well) and I wanted to come in on this, having tried what Wreckage, Gynshon and some others have said about the expertise cap. The VERY occasional misses I get, are not a problem whatsoever, especially with the HUGE amount of extra haste I now have.

My only question to you would be, I actually feel like I might have too much haste now, is there a point that you guys suggest stopping going into haste, and moving into crit instead? Perhaps an energy regen point to aim for? Thanks
    As above, it's entirely dependent on your own Chi usage. If you're feeling that you have too much haste, then you have too much haste. Try losing some and see how that goes. If it's still too much, bring it down a bit more. Keep going until you find your personal comfort zone.

I'm currently sticking around the 14.5 ER mark (since I remember SurrealNight using it with good results), when before I was just stacking haste and seeing what happened. Brought it down a bit, brought my crit up to about 30% unbuffed. Works nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    My only question to you would be, I actually feel like I might have too much haste now, is there a point that you guys suggest stopping going into haste, and moving into crit instead? Perhaps an energy regen point to aim for? Thanks
    I'm running this week with ~6k haste + Ascension and it is the point where any less would feel to little and any more would just go into Chi Wave slightly reducing Moderate+ stagger uptime. Everything else is going into Crit right now.

Trying to make do with lower haste as I've been doing WW a bit more often due to putting up better DPS than our other tanks building off spec's still and they are really capping around 5k so it's kind of a happy middle group from the 7k I was running for a while.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.