Poll: Will Velen's vision of Anduin Wrynn come true

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Velen's Vision

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think it refers to the void or the Old Gods, not the Legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    I think it refers to the void or the Old Gods, not the Legion.
    That makes no sense. The naaru don't care about old gods.

Deleted
    The scene described in Velen's vision sounds epic O_O

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    What happened to that guy anyway? he just dropped off the face of azeroth.http://www.mmo-champion.com/newreply...ply&p=19799975

OT: I think its very possible, it goes in hand with Wrathion's "vision" of azeroth being invaded.
    blizzard figured out he is a terrible character and is contemplating on how to kill him
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather it didn't given that I despise Anduin as an annoying pacifist, but knowing Blizzard it seems the most likely direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    No one wants to see Med'an. Ever.
    I don't know who Med'an is, never read any WoW books, but how can he possibly be worse than Anduin :P?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't know who Med'an is, never read any WoW books, but how can he possibly be worse than Anduin :P?
    He's Medivh and Garona's son who can manipulate the Light, the Arcane, and the Elements.

Massive Mary-Sue, even more than Thrall.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    No one likes mongrels like Med'an who lack identity. Anduin, on the other hand, has the potential to become one of the most epic warcraft characters ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    No one likes mongrels like Med'an who lack identity. Anduin, on the other hand, has the potential to become one of the most epic warcraft characters ever.
    He's rapidly turning into the Alliance equivalent of Thrall. Nobody likes mary-sues.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    What happened to that guy anyway? he just dropped off the face of azeroth.
    From Ask CDev round 3...

"As for the wonderfully unique Med'an, no one has seen hide, nor hair of him following Maraad’s return to the Exodar, leading some to believe that he has traveled to a new world or plane to continue his training."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    He's rapidly turning into the Alliance equivalent of Thrall. Nobody likes mary-sues.
    He's apparently much more fragile, but not without courage, perhaps even more. The big difference, however, is that Thrall is becoming more of an Azeroth hero, whereas Anduin in Alliance-only.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    He's apparently much more fragile, but not without courage, perhaps even more. The big difference, however, is that Thrall is becoming more of an Azeroth hero, whereas Anduin in Alliance-only.
    You have to be delusional if you think Anduin will be alliance only, he is perfect representation of neutral.

I wanted to kill Anduin as Horde so bad in the Temple of the White Tiger and the Krasarang quests...

Helping an Alliance prince as Horde is just wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You have to be delusional if you think Anduin will be alliance only, he is perfect representation of neutral.

Riiiight. There is no evidence of it other then say game mechanics.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Riiiight. There is no evidence of it other then say game mechanics.
    Apart from his whole pacifism crap, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by iscalio View Post
    If Blizzard had plans of this sort, I doubt they would have made Wrathion choose a human form. The average orc does not understand much about dragons, and I doubt they would like having a boss who looks like their mortal enemy.
    I don't think they would care after Garrosh nearly destroys the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you people can live with him being a pacifist.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Plenty of "Alliance" heroes are completely neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I think you people can live with him being a pacifist.
    I like my Alliance heroes being, you know, Alliance. Not characters out of Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my Alliance heroes being, you know, Alliance. Not characters out of Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
    This isn't Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Since you decided to demean Anduin and not actually give a good substantial reason I'm going to presume you don't have one.

Warrior-Magi