Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    One Name:

Garona

On topic: Kalecgos has a habit for dating Human Girls, altough Aveena wasn't an actual Human he still loved her.

The real irony about this is, that Kalecgos has actually a dragon mate, Tyrigosa.
    spoilers:

maybe when the blue dragon flight broke apart in tides they broke up?
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

One Name:

Garona

On topic: Kalecgos has a habit for dating Human Girls, altough Aveena wasn't an actual Human he still loved her.

The real irony about this is, that Kalecgos has actually a dragon mate, Tyrigosa.
    Tyri has been dead for years. Since sunwell.

Felmyst = Tyri just to be clear.
    Last edited by alt-ithist; 2013-01-12 at 05:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

I dont approve of this......i didnt NOT VOTE ON LEGISLATION THAT ALLOWED INTER-SPECIES RELATIONSHIPS....i dont care if its love!

Its a slight against god.... and if we allow Human-Dragon relationship then all of a sudden homosexuals are going to want to express their love and we already voted on that....

oh and never mind my avatar picture.....i just think HardGay is funny is all........

Well, Jaina is prone to going for unimaginally powerfull characters as lovemates. See Arthas, Thrall; so a former Dragon Aspect is nothing out of line for the type of power she desires (she is a mage afterall).

And don't forget, Kalecgos is prone to going for beings of strong power too, his first known lovelive starting with The Goddamn Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    Humanorcdraenei

Humanorcdraenei Mageshamadin.

New race/class combo comming to Blizzard store for a low price 19,99

It isn't' completely unreasonable. Kalecgos obviously has a think for humanoid ladies considering his first love was Anveena.

And it could still work, he just has to be in his human form. It isn't like he is going to transform into a dragon while they are having sex!

They are probably the most attractive couple in Azeroth so far, so their children will be gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Dunno I find a humanoid formed dragon + human having sex far less worrying than say an Orc and a Draenei (the images in my head for that combo...*shudders*) lol
    Erm....oops.... too late http://www.wowpedia.org/Lantresor_of_the_Blade

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 09:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Tyri has been dead for years. Since sunwell.
    You're thinking Madragosa. Tyri's been hanging in Outlands, Netherstorm to be exact, studying the Netherwing dragons. She appeared in the Dragon Soul raid.

At least his mother "agreed" to this, which you probably cannot say about Garona's mother.
    Thinking how Garona was conceived gives me the heebee jeebies.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    Jaina was supposed to marry Thrall!
    She shoulda hit that while she had the chance. Too slow, Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Erm....oops.... too late http://www.wowpedia.org/Lantresor_of_the_Blade

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 09:29 AM ----------

You're thinking Madragosa. Tyri's been hanging in Outlands, Netherstorm to be exact, studying the Netherwing dragons. She appeared in the Dragon Soul raid.
    She even appeared in Tides of War, the book that established the Jaina/Kalecgos pairing.

My guess is Tyrygosa was promised to Kalecgos, but Kalecgos being...well, Kalecgos, basically opted out of tradition and decided to choose his own mate.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long can he hang around with the essence of the Sunwell? What better to mend the wounds of a lost love than another who has experienced the same thing? One lost his "well" and the other lost her "knight".

Kalec is a blue dragon, the aspect of Arcane and Magic. I'm sure he can work something with his forms. >_>

As for Tyri, well.. A dragon can have many consorts, as we see with Alexstrazsa. One main consort, and a few.. sub-consorts. Heh.

Well, we know that he's not doing his part right, you know... she's angry all the time =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I was kinda awed by this randomly visiting on the official forums and well this came up

How does that even work? Like okay half dragon half human.. um kids if they do actually be together yada yada. This lore's killing me
    Dragons don't have any power anymore. They're as much human as you and I.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno I find a humanoid formed dragon + human having sex far less worrying than say an Orc and a Draenei (the images in my head for that combo...*shudders*) lol
    Actually a orc and a draneai is kind of OK, but tauren and Gnome.... O.o

Well, he spends the vast majority of his time shape-shifted into a humanoid form, doesn't he?

Therefore, I don't see the problem with the physical logistics of them having sex, and the fact that they probably can't reproduce cross-species isn't a problem either. Not every functional relationship has to end in offspring genetically related to the couple, you know.

Of course, with Warcraft lore, exotic cross-breeds seem to be possible. Assuming that they did have a half-dragon child, dragon whelps are quite small, not much larger than human babies. I mean, having a priest or other healer present for the birth would be wise, but it shouldn't be impossible.

Also, a consort is very different from a girlfriend or wife. Dragon consorts are primarily for reproduction. Sometimes they're actually a romantic couple, but they tend not to be very connected to each other in that way. Kalec's already shown in the past, with Anveena, that he's looking for love outside of his relationship with his consort, and it didn't seem to be a big issue. Dragons have very different values than humans in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they're 'dating', wonder if they 'do it' in human or dragon form. knowing jaina it'll be both forms, the kinky mare.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

So...would she lay eggs, or would it be live birth? Would they be drakonids?

Deleted
    Dragon + human is different from draenei + orc. At least the last two are each humanoids, have similar faces, hands, sizes. I think the dragon human form is not a biological shapeshift. It is magic. If that could work, then druids could make kids with any animal they copy o.O

Deleted
    I'm surprised anyone can be shocked at this when we play a game full of creatures that don't actually exsist, so why is a dragon/human combo such a big issue? :P
    Like wherewolves with boobs, how can human/dragon action be so strange when the wherewolves have boobs (like every other female character for some reason)

Deleted
    She will give birth to the Jersey Devil of WoW , few sightings here and there by random npcs and later on BAM! New expansion boss where we kill it with fire.