Thread: Skinner HELP!

Angry Skinner HELP!

I'm not entirely new to Skinner, but I'm no pro at it. I'm hoping someone with some more experience can help me out here

This toon's skinner settings seem to have a, I want to call-it-a-glitch, problem about it. There's a bar at the bottom that I can't identify (it's not a middle bar, as the square above it is the only middle bar I have active.

My other toons don't have the problem, and they're all on the "default" profile, because I haven't changed or saved any.
    I've tried completely uninstalling the Skinner addon and reinstalling it, but for some strange reason it's there again when I start it up.

PLEASE, someone help.

Well, I tried posting a picture of it - but since I haven't posted, I'm not allowed to post it.

Last edited by lawomous; 2013-01-12 at 04:41 PM.

It looks like the Top Frame somehow got moved to the bottom of the screen, try unchecking that or looking through your Modules settings carefully.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NarcoticOne View Post
    I'm not entirely new to Skinner, but I'm no pro at it. I'm hoping someone with some more experience can help me out here

This toon's skinner settings seem to have a, I want to call-it-a-glitch, problem about it. There's a bar at the bottom that I can't identify (it's not a middle bar, as the square above it is the only middle bar I have active.

My other toons don't have the problem, and they're all on the "default" profile, because I haven't changed or saved any.
    I've tried completely uninstalling the Skinner addon and reinstalling it, but for some strange reason it's there again when I start it up.

PLEASE, someone help.

Well, I tried posting a picture of it - but since I haven't posted, I'm not allowed to post it.

Ive been having the same problem! It's driving me crazy trying to figure out how to turn that off it seems to be the action bar one but when i look for a way to turn it off in the menu there is not one -.-
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-01-12 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NarcoticOne View Post

PLEASE, someone help.

Hey man after some searching on the internet ( took a while ) but i found it

Go into the skinner menu click on "UI Frames" > uncheck the two under "Main menu bar" Dont forget to /reload ui
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-01-15 at 06:59 PM.